51| One-Hundred Percent Authentic Unpasteurized Big Love

IT was nearly pitch black, making it almost impossible to see the keyhole

IT was nearly pitch black, making it almost impossible to see the keyhole. Clay had to turn on his phone flashlight, and I was finally able to insert the key, twist it, and open the door to let us in.

I flipped the first light on, and the hallway to Jesse's giant house lit up. His mom was in Italy still, but since the divorce, they'd gotten to keep this house, along with the one they had in Malibu. It just so happened that the house was empty, and as my sugar daddy, Jesse handed me his set of keys with easy compliance. Also because I practically begged him while Clay was distracted by Hannah and Skylar, bombarding him with questions about his job, and if he was ever in New York, they needed him to help them throw a party.

I begged Jesse, Alex whistled, and then he set everything up. Simple as that. So while everyone left the beach, heading back to where they came from, I took Clay here.

I didn't believe in having a perfect first time. It was unrealistic, and probably not how things worked out. The movies made it seem like it was easy to have a perfect first time, with candles lit, rose petals scattered on the bed romantically, champagne, chocolate covered strawberries, pretty much every cliché romantic thing you could think of. It was definitely unrealistic, especially considering I hadn't been planning on this, though I'd most certainly thought about it. A lot.

So there wasn't such thing as a perfect first time, but this was going to be Clay's. And for him, I wanted it to be as close to that line of perfection as possible, without too many cheesy rom-com additions.

"Welcome to our secret oasis for the night," I said, lifting Clay's hand to my lips, kissing his knuckles.

Clay's eyes were wide while he looked around the main entryway, taking in the high ceilings, extravagant decor, and wonder of the giant house. Surely, it was a bit different from our apartments in the city, despite Jesse's fancy apartment he helped me with, and quite a bit different from the homes we'd both grown up in.

"This is like," he paused, walking further into the house and spinning around to take it all in, "Noah Locke rich."

"It really is," I agreed.

I stepped forward, putting my hand on his back.

"So ... I could give you the tour," I offered. "Unless you'd rather skip the pleasantries and head straight for the pleasure."

He'd already been blushing a minute ago, but it was even more prominent now. Even in the dim lighting. His red cheeks were impossible to miss, and his slightly embarrassed smile was hard as hell to resist. Personally, I wanted to skip the pleasantries; we could take a tour of the house later, if he was so curious. I was, to put it in terribly cringy fanfic terminology, ravenous. If Clay was one of those mini brownies from the store, I was the 12-year-old boy eyeing them hungrily, mouth watering, wishing they would be picked up. I wanted to take more than one bite, wanted that damn brownie with all its delicious sugars and calories and decadent chocolate. More than I wanted absolutely anything else.