3| Cinnamon Juice All Over His Face

THE elevator took about 1 whole minute to make it all the way up to the 25th floor and when I stepped off, I could spot my door (2510) towards the end of the hallway and to the left

THE elevator took about 1 whole minute to make it all the way up to the 25th floor and when I stepped off, I could spot my door (2510) towards the end of the hallway and to the left. I had grabbed a luggage cart to help me carry my things because I was exhausted. I rolled the cart in front of me until I made it to the door.

"Thank fuck," I breathed out. I pulled out the keys I'd been given and shoved one into the lock, twisting until I heard it click. And then my hand was on the doorknob and I shoved it open.

My jaw practically dropped (this had to be a dream) and I walked in, lugging cart behind me. I quickly took my suitcases off and left the cart in the hallway, then shut and locked the door behind me.

The room opened into a hallway and I walked through, immediately entering into an open floor plan. The kitchen and the living space and a huge ass dining table (what would I even need that for?) were all in the same room along with a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows that brought the day's brightness in. Though the sun was fading and only a dim yellow light was emitted from the sun into the apartment.

Sanctuary. Just like the front desk lady (Charlotte, maybe?) said.

"Fuck."

The kitchen was modern and rustic, as was the entire apartment. The floor was white tile all over and the ceiling was bare cement, and it was aesthetic as shit. I couldn't believe I was going to live in such an aesthetic apartment. I did not deserve it.

I pulled out my phone and plopped down on the brown leather couch. I legitimately moaned of satisfaction due to how fucking comfortable the couch was. And then I opened my texts and clicked on the groupchat, opting to text them just how fucking insane all of this was.

____________________

Group Message Thread

the twins & daddy

TYLER: this. is. fucking. insane.

TYLER: i can't believe this shit, answer me twats

JESSE: i see you've arrived : )

ALEX: don't call me a twat, you twat

TYLER: are you together rn

ALEX: yessir

TYLER: calling you ASAP

____________________

Alex picked up after the first ring. "Hey, Ty."

"This is absolutely mackerels. This shit is fake as fuck. Where's Campbell?"