Chapter 55. - Shoot Me II.

Start from the beginning

While I realized I was the inspiration for her character, aside from the round butt and red hair, she couldn't have looked more different than me. Her face was classically beautiful with a small nose, huge eyes painted to appear artfully smoky, and high cheekbones that protruded proudly from her cheeks. I've had at least two extra chins when I looked down, but she had a jawline men could envy, that looked incredible from every angle the camera picked up.

Instead of my flabby thighs, hers were tight and built with muscle, flexing as Ash threw her back on the bed. She wore dark shorts and a long-sleeved shirt that hid what she lacked from her chest - if we were comparing her to me. And make no mistake, I was.

Her back bowed off the bed as Ash produced a rope I didn't notice before and tied it in two-fluid moves in front of the camera. My thighs pressed together at the sight of him doing that, the action sexier than anything he has done with the girl before.

He made a show of slowly looking her over, his head bobbing up and down in overexaggerated gestures, for the benefit of the camera, I presumed, before he stepped closer, capturing her hands. His whole back flexed as he held himself over her writhing body, tying her hands to the headboard above, before moving over her.

Their bodies were inches apart, building the tension higher. The girl bowed gracefully off the bed, trying to get closer to his chest and stomach. Now, she was wearing nothing but a black lace thong from the waist down as she raised one knee higher in an angle that pushed her butt closer to the camera.

The fixture that moved the camera lowered, and ran down the length of their bodies slowly as they held the position, only Ash's hand moving to grab the girl's thigh at the perfect time and lift it higher, hooking it around his waist.

They weren't kissing and they were both still mostly clothed, but for all intents and purposes, they might as well have been fucking. The tension was palpable in the air, their chemistry soaring around the entire studio for everyone to feel. I had a hard time breathing, my chest growing heavier by the moment.

"Cut!" The director yelled and I took my first real, deep breath. Ash straightened, sitting up on his hunches as the girl turned her head toward the director, waiting for what was next. "That was excellent material! For next time, let's do it with Ash's hair over his shoulder instead, so we can get better shots of his facial expressions. Let's untie Courtney and do it again!"

Again?! My head spun. They were going to do this all over again??

Sure enough, two assistants ran on set to loosen the tie around the girl's wrists, while blue-haired girl touched up her makeup. A hairstylist carrying a bottle of hair spray jogged in and began combing Ash's hair behind his shoulders, setting it in place so it fell naturally over his dark skin.

Again - the word echoed in my head, over and over.

I rose from my seat, the world tilting for one second in my haste before I regained my footing. Again. I cringed. I turned toward the only door open, the morning sun warm and bright outside.

I was a strong woman, in control of my life. But even I couldn't have been expected to be able to handle watching this over and over again.

***

*Ash*

"When you turn her back after the kiss and the back scratch action, make sure you keep your chin raised so your hair stays like this," The stylist explained as if I didn't have nearly thirty years of experience with my own fucking hair.

I waved her off while the blue-haired chick, whose name I already forgot, came up to powder my forehead. "You looked, like, so hot!" She gushed. "Gia is one lucky girl to get-"