Chapter 14. - Cats Out The Bag

A/N: Welcome back loves! So, who's in the hallway? Let's find out!

This chapter is dedicated to zealzone ! thank you for the love!

***

My mind was still reeling from that orgasm, my insides quivering with spasm from the excessive oxytocin levels.

Ash still twitched inside of me, thrusting lightly as he rode out his own release. His big hands spayed over my back, holding me in place as he used me savagely – which I would've found incredibly satisfying, aside from the fact that someone called out from the entryway.

"Ash, is that you?" The voice made me freeze, as I turned to Ash with wide eyes.

"You promised that we were alone!" I hissed in disbelief. I couldn't believe the audacity of the fucker! And what was perhaps worse, I completely fell for his antics. Again! "Get off me, you big oaf!" I groaned, pushing his hands back so I could stand.

"I'm just going to stay right here!" Jesse's voice echoed from the hallway, and I thanked whatever lucky stars were looking out for me that he chose this one occasion not to be a nosy gossip-machine. "You hear that?! I'm staying out here! Just... Finish on up!"

I groaned, finally managing to peel Ash's heavy arms off me. I lifted myself from his lap, already feeling the loss of him as he slid out of me. The sensation made me clench on the inside – which was a weird reaction after just finishing. "You're incorrigible! I'm not sure why I'm even bothering being surprised!" I murmured, mostly to myself as I grabbed my pants from the couch, and pulled them on.

I couldn't locate my panties, but that seemed like the least of my worries when the guy who was quickly becoming one of my best friends was standing at the other side of the wall while he waited for me to finish fucking his brother.

"Gia, slow down!" Ash said – blissfully in a low enough voice I didn't think Jesse could hear – as he reached for me. "Hey."

I shook my head, wiggling out of his hold. "No, that's quite alright. Thanks for the-" Fuck. I trailed off. "Whatever. I'll see you around!"

I pulled my shirt over my head and slipped through the backdoor without glancing back. I was only hoping he had the common decency to keep Jesse occupied while I peeled out of the parking lot.

I ran a hand through my tangled, red locks.

"How did I get myself into this mess?!" I sighed, aware of just how insane I must've looked talking to myself.

I always prided myself on the fact that I was smart. I wasn't pretty, or popular, or even fun – but I was always smart. The sensible one out of my friends.

And now here I was, caught once again with my pants down while I was busy banging the biggest womanizing rock star of our generation! Just where have I lost my damn mind?!

It was also moments like these I missed my mother the most. Confident, beautiful, charismatic beauty – she would have known what to say to make me feel better. My mother would've known exactly what to do in my situation.

But alas, she was no longer with us.

So with my mother out as an option, I called the second best thing that came closest to that.

And she picked up on the first ring. "Gia, dear? Is everything okay?"

"Adelaide, may I come over?"

***

Adelaide Grey was the kind of woman who didn't question why I showed back up to her house just an hour or so after leaving, or why my hair was all messed up and my eyes puffy. She just opened the door, assured me that her kids were gone and her husband was out in the garage, building a new dresser for her, so we could talk in private.