Chapter 48. - Yes Games III.

*Gia*

I started off hot, but by the time I was halfway across London and Lukas' backyard, my knees were threatening to give out. I steeled my back though and powered on, fueled by the outrageous amount of alcohol coursing through my veins, and hanging onto the very real anger burning inside me from the sight of Ash making out with some floozies he didn't even know at a public event.

As if he could feel my presence, Ash pulled back from the blonde perched on his right thigh just in time to watch me approach. He lifted a brow at me in an invitation, giving me the floor to speak first.

But I was too drunk and furious to speak. Instead, I took a page right out of one of the floozies' playbook and leaning down, I grabbed two fistfuls of Ash's black shirt, pulling him to his feet. He effectively dropped the girls sitting on him to the ground. An echo of curses and complaints exploded out of their mouths that I could no longer hear.

I was under no impression that I pulled him away from his fun. I wasn't nearly strong enough, and Ash was just too massive to be yanked around. No, he willingly stood up and let me lead him away from the girls pining for his attention. Once he was extended to his full height and I was sure he would follow, I dropped one fist and began towing him behind me toward the house.

We didn't need words. I couldn't have marked my territory clearer if I pissed on him - which, thankfully, I didn't need to do, given his obvious choice to follow my lead.

I pushed people out of the way, parting the crowd like the red sea as we marched toward the back door of the house, inside, then right up the stairs to the area off-limits to the guests. Without saying anything, Ash trudged up the stairs behind me, then as soon as we were out of the crowd's sight, he grabbed a hold of my wrist and ripped my grip from his shirt.

I turned to look at him, not even getting to turn around fully before I was lifted off my feet. Two strong hands held onto me, backing me against a wall in a way that was so deliciously familiar, it made my toes curl inside my ridiculous heels. Ash's body crashed against mine as his fingertips dug into my skin.

I didn't realize I was holding my breath until I exhaled in relief. My hands raked through his long, black hair, pulling him to me, wanting him even closer. My legs wrapped around his waist, my thighs squeezing him as I sighed, reveling in the massive feel of him.

Ash's mouth pressed down on mine, parting my lips with his. The thought of anyone else before me vanished. There was only this and now, and the aching need growing inside of me.

"Ash..." I moaned, throwing my head back as he rained kisses along my jaw, before sinking his teeth into my neck. I gasped, my hips bucking involuntarily toward his. He pushed back, rubbing his growing erection in just the right spot to start that delicious friction that drove me right into this mess in the first place.

I was so lost in the moment, so blinded by the overwhelming feeling that was Ash all around me that I didn't even hear the opening door, followed by a pair of footsteps.

"Ash, man, I don't think it's right to-" Lukas' familiar voice broke the serene silence of the upstairs area, making Ash groan into my neck in frustration. He gave my hips one last squeeze, before slowly pulling back, setting me down on my own feet. "Oh!" Lukas yelped in surprise when Ash's huge frame moved out of the way, no longer covering me. "Hello, Ginger. I didn't know that was you."

"Yes, well-" I ran a shaky hand through my red locks. "That seems to be the theme, isn't it?" I muttered sarcastically, watching as Lukas' lip twitched into a subtle grin.

"Ginger!" London gasped, eyeing me from next to her boyfriend. "I thought-" Her gaze moved between the two of us, flicking from me to Ash, then back to me again. "I thought you two were-" She swallowed uncomfortably.