Chapter 30. - Out of Left Field

A/N: Here we are! Back at it again. This chapter is dedicated to all of you! Thank you for being patient, whenever I fall off the wagon and not update for a little while.

Things are happening irl, and sometimes I'm just not in the right frame of mind to sit down and write. It's totally cyclical. But, I'm back! So please enjoy:

***

*Gia*

I was floating on cloud nine, my blissful dreams eliminating all worries from my mind. I dreamed of a scratchy beard, and long, soft locks tickling the inside of my thighs. Large, strong hands spreading my legs further apart while I struggled to catch my breath.

My dreams were filled with lust and passion - the kind that made my head swim. And because I was dreaming, I let it go. I moaned as I rode out my pleasure, allowed my body to wither from side to side, from my hips to rise and demand to get closer to the source of this mindblowing feeling.

"Fucking insatiable, aren't you?" A deep voice chuckled near me, raspy from a short night of sleep.

My eyes flew open and locked on a grinning Ash between my thighs. His lips glistened with the evidence of my pleasure, the sight so hot, I nearly begged him to do it again.

Nearly!

"Who knew you were so much fun to wake up next to?" I panted, too satiated to think of a snappy comeback. "I thought you'd be gone."

"And miss out on a beautiful, eager girl, with a needy little cunt?" Ash lifted a brow at me, raising himself up on his elbows as he crawled up over my body, his muscles bulging under that tan, smooth skin. "I have a reputation to maintain, red."

I smiled up at him, my fingers tangling in his hair as I held onto the back of his neck. "How noble of you. But you know, I thought only nice guys finished last. And yet..." I trailed off, my lips parting as I waited for him to kiss me. "I didn't take you for such a nice guy."

To that, Ash burst out laughing. "I'm not a nice guy at all, Gia! The only reason I'm not stuffing my dick inside you right now is because I can't even get it hard." A quick glance between our naked bodies proved that statement wrong, but I didn't have a chance to correct him. "I'm fucking starving!"

"I have some-"

Ash shook his head. "You have fruits and vegetables. And fucking yogurt, Gia!" His voice took on a nearly whining tone. "I need real food to keep up with you. Bacon, eggs, more bacon..."

He sat up, moving away from me, leaving my body feeling cold, but my eyes in for a treat. Ash Wolfhart naked was what my wild fantasies would have looked like - if I was brave enough to dream that big. All dark, tall, wide, and impossibly beautiful, decorated in exquisite art and my favorite of all - a pair of nipple rings.

"Eyes up here, red." He pointed at those black orbs, but the glint in them told me that he didn't mind me at all checking him out. "I'm going to get something to eat. Is there a store nearby?"

I cocked a brow at him. "You're going to walk into a store?! You?!"

Ash grinned. "Good point. I'd never get out of there in one piece." Grabbing his phone from my nightstand, he typed up a quick message. "I'll just make one of the assistants get it, and I'll be on standby."

Still, he got up from the bed and began looking around for his clothes, pulling them on one by one. I bit down on my lower lip while I watched those tight muscles disappear until all was left were his thick, dark arms. There was something different about him today, and it took my foggy, dream-induced brain a minute to realize what.