Chapter 55. - Shoot Me II.

A/N: I'm back with part 2! This one's dedicated to Deejat33 . How's this for soft?

***

*Gia*

Ash lead me out of the trailer, his hand clasping mine tightly. I never thought I was the type to be showing off in public, but he awakened this possessiveness inside me that wanted to let the world know he was no longer theirs.

I felt the eyes on us as we made our way through the darkened studio, but instead of the nervous bubble that sprouted in my stomach when I first encountered the paparazzi outside my apartment complex, I felt a cloud of calm settle over me. The secret was out. The worst had already happened. Life was only up from here, and I was in control of it.

Vivi, Hazmat's new executive assistant, and my best friend's romantic interest, already had an extra chair set up for me, close to the director and the crew, but not mixed in with them. I shot her a grateful smile and she winked back at me. "I like her," I told Ash. "I can see why your brother is carrying a torch for her."

Ash glanced her way before returning his black eyes to me. "She's not the worst we've had," He muttered under his nose, the words almost a compliment coming from Ash's mouth. "Listen, just sit tight here and we can grab lunch after this is done?"

I nodded. "Sounds good," I ran my eyes down the length of his torso, taking in the heavily muscled, bronze skin decorated by tattoos, piercings, and a dash of sparkles in certain areas. "It looks like I'm going to have plenty to keep me entertained in the meantime."

His dark gaze crinkled at the corners in a smile. "We're ready!" Someone shouted behind him. I was faintly aware of the commotion on the set, but then Ash leaned down to kiss me softly on the lips and my focus was shot to hell.

"Let Vivi know if you need anything," He straightened, giving me one last heated look before turning on his heels and jogging in front of the cameras.

I was so taken by Ash, I didn't even notice the short redhead until Ash stood directly next to her. The director was explaining something I couldn't hear, pointing at the bed, then at the camera, while a younger man was taking furious notes on his iPad. When he was satisfied, he walked back to his chair and yelled "Roll!".

I leaned forward as the music started to play, Ash's deep, rich voice floating the studio with a heartfelt melody while the real-life Ash turned to the girl who looked suspiciously like me with long, red hair, and wide curvy butt. Her head was raised to his as one big hand grabber her neck, tilting her in just the right angle for his lips to smack down on hers in a move I was only too familiar with.

The kiss was open-mouthed and only lasted for a second because Ash turned them both so his back was to the camera, completely shadowing the redhead. The girl's hands clutched at his back, creating artful patterns of lust as his muscles flexed under her long, black nails. I glanced down at my own bare, short ones, wondering if she was supposed to be a more sexed-up version of me when they turned once more.

This time, Ash pushed her toward the four canopy bed located in the corner of the set. The covers were black silk and red velvet, and even the curtains were dark, interlaced with red fairy lights to illuminate the set in a sexy, mysterious glow.

Ash's voice was still blaring over the speaker in the pre-recorded song, setting the mood perfectly for their intense scene, building the tension higher and higher with every sensual move. The girl played the part of the needy, submissive yet defiant woman perfectly, her lips parting in silent moans at just the right times, her toned body curving in angles that made her look beautiful on the video playing back the camera's angles by the director's chair.