Chapter 28. - Birthday Song

A/N: This is the last birthday chapter, I promise! Or is it?! ;) & this one is dedicated to Cray-CrayReading ! Thank you for the love & for demanding that Ash makes this all up to us.

***

*Gia*

My forehead pressed against the cool wood, my hips and breasts sandwiched between the door and him. I sucked in a breath when a giant, calloused hand slipped under my skirt and pulled at the hem of my panties. "The only reason I'm not ripping this off you right now is because you have too many hungry men eyeing you out there."

"Are you one of them?" I breathed, hissing when he pushed his fingers deeper into my flesh like he wanted to crush me between those capable hands.

"Fuck yes, I am!" Ash groaned. "And it seems that so is my brother."

"And what are you going to do about that?" I challenged, hoping like hell he would take the bait. I was a tipsy, horny mess that was dragged around and shown off all day long when this was how I actually wanted to spend my birthday.

Getting ravaged by a man who made me lose my everloving mind when he took control.

Ash growled behind me and pressed his hardening cock against my ass, but didn't say anything. "Are you going to leave me disappointed?" I breathed, tilting my head so I could look back at him.

"Are you wearing my present, red?" He asked instead, changing the subject.

I rolled my eyes. "That money is for the good of humanity, not my wardrobe."

I felt, rather than heard him chuckle. "That's not the present I was referring to."

My breath caught. "Are you out of your mind?!" I yelled, spinning around in his arms. It wasn't lost on me that Ash allowed the movement and anticipated what I would do next.

Which was why he was able to catch my hand before it connected with his cheek. He grabbed my wrists in one large palm and pressed them above my head as he leveled his head with mine. "Are you going to pretend that the idea doesn't turn you on now, red? I thought we were passed that."

I opened my mouth to respond, just to snap it shut again. I didn't want to lie to him, so instead, I hissed. "It's a wonder that you don't trip over your huge-"

"Cock?" Ash guessed, with a cocky grin on his face.

"Ego!" I corrected. "You have an unhealthily huge ego."

"You're right." His voice lowered as his head inched closer to mine, our noses touching as he glanced into my eyes with those soulful, black orbs. "A huge ego, and a huge cock - both of which I'd like to get stroked by you right now."

The need to kiss him and give him exactly what he was asking for was only overshadowed by the urge to knee him in the balls. "You asshole!" I breathed, choosing to hang onto my anger, rather than give in to a passion I knew would be mindblowing. "You have two bimbos out there, waiting to do just that."

Ash laughed, the deep sound echoing in the small room. "For someone so brilliant, your judgment is really off sometimes."

If I've had good intentions before, they were out the window now. How could the same man who I've let fucking cuddle me this morning, and who left me thoughtful presents - and by that I was referring to the donation, not the butt plug - be the same asshole in front of me, who has no issue insulting me while whoring around with not one, but two different women on my birthday?!