Chapter 24. - Birthday Behavior

A/N: Trigger warning ;)

This one is dedicated to Queen_969 ! Here goes some nakedness!

***

The sheets rustled around me, and I felt a weight settle on the end of my mattress, pressing it down - a weight much heavier than Neuro. I shifted in my position, still half asleep as a big hand wrapped around my ankle, and pulled it to the side, opening me up. My cozy blanket was pushed upwards in a bunched up heap around my waist and I heard the heavy intake of breath as my naked legs were uncovered.

I kept my eyes closed as those big hands wrapped around my panties, and pulled them down my thighs, before spreading me open once more. My core ached and burned from the heat of his stare, and I cuddled a pillow closer to my chest when I felt him shift forward-

-and his mouth came down on my pussy.

I gasped, sensations flooding me while his mouth explored my lips, kissing me so softly I was tempted to push myself in his face and demand more. My toes curled around the sheets, my ass lifting off the bed as his huge hands grabbed onto me, yanking me closer to his waiting tongue.

He thrust inside me, fucking me with that wicked mouth of his until all I could do was moan and beg, and beg him for more. "Yes, please!" I gasped. "Right there! Ash, please!"

My nails dug into the pillow I was cradling, my back bowing off the bed as I exploded in an embarrassingly short amount of time, coming all over that dark beard of his that felt just right rubbing over my sensitive skin.

"Holy shit..." I panted, focusing on my breathing, while still keeping my eyes closed.

I didn't have to look to know that he was moving over me now, slapping my hips with that calloused hand of his. "That's right, red." He praised, as my chubbier bits jiggled in delight. "Show me your ass now."

It wasn't a question, and I was only too delighted to let him flip me over and pull my bottom high up in the air. The insecurity I should've felt about my sizeable, imperfect ass went out the window when he pulled my camisole off me and pushed my head against the mattress.

Holy shit. He was going to fuck me in a bed! In my bed!

That thought delighted me too much for someone who came to love our dangerous, risky little encounters in public places. But the train of thought vanished when Ash grabbed my hands and extended them above my head. I felt something enrapture my wrists, and this time I did open my eyes-

-just to watch as he tied me with my own camisole and... Was that from my robe?! My wrists were bound together and then attached to my bed frame, and all I could do was breathe as he pressed something between my lips.

"Ash..." I moaned, but it came out muffled past what I assumed to be my panties in my mouth.

"Hush, red." His deep voice was in my ear, hot breath tickling my skin. He pushed my hair to the side and nibbled on my earlobe, before adding. "I'll make it good for you."

God, I had no doubts about that!

"Stay just like this!" Ash instructed, spreading my thighs wider as he kept my ass in the air, back arched as I waited for him to put the condom on. I couldn't hide myself if I wanted to, but God knew, at that moment, I only desired him. The insecure thoughts of what I must've looked like in this position evaporated as his husky voice spoke from behind me. "Look how fucking gorgeous you are! A little bombshell."

His hand cracked down on me, slapping me hard across my ass. I wanted to protest, but instead, it came out as a moan - a deep, sultry moan, filled with desire. Ash slapped me again, this time, rubbing it to soften the blow. Tingles raced up my spine as the heat spread. He hit me a third time, now using his lips to caress the area.