Chapter 41. - No Sinner Like a Young Saint

A/N: This chapter is a shoutout to WinchesterBride , because I'm also a Supernatural fan....

***

*Gia*

I woke up to something heavy and warm over my midsection, holding me like a vine in place. The room around us was still dark, but my head cleared instantly as I caught a whiff of his familiar scent and that aching sore between my thighs.

My entire body was humming, buzzing with sensational overload as I tried to adjust myself and slip out of Ash's iron grip. I curled my fingers around his wrist, pushing and lifting it away from me. My teeth ground together with effort - but despite my hardest, he barely budged. "Where are you going?" A groggy voice asked, hot breath fanning my ear as he maneuvered himself closer.

"Home," I replied, continuing my efforts of pushing him away.

But as I wiggled in his hold and he wound his arm tighter, we only slid closer together in bed. A heavy rod of manly meat rested between my asscheeks, shocking me with the hot, smooth feel of it.

"Get off!" I complained, trying my damnest to sound annoyed. I had no idea what fueled this man. We did take a small break last night so he could eat, but then went right back to fucking and making love for hours end. From my limited sexual encounters with the opposite gender, this was not fucking normal. "I need to go!"

"Classes?" Ash asked, still not letting up.

My stomach tightened. This wasn't the time to think about that. "No. Home." I responded, with a little more attitude behind the last word.

"For...?" He shifted, nuzzling his hard cock further between my legs. This was no accident now - Ash wanted me to feel him.

But as nice as this was, I had to stop falling into the same destructive habits that got me here in the first place. "Because I'm an adult and I fucking live there. Now move! Before I kick you in the balls."

Ash must've felt the shift in the mood because his tone was no longer teasing as he lifted himself on his elbow and looked down at me. "What the hell happened?"

I lifted a brow at him. "Nothing happened. I have to go and you're being a dick about it."

"You didn't mind me being a dick last night if I recall correctly." If he was fazed, he didn't sound it. My bite didn't affect him as he pressed on. "Tell me what's really going on, red. Why are you trying to sneak out on me?"

"It's not sneaking out if I'm telling you that I have to go. Nothing happened - I just don't live here and I should get home. I don't owe you an explanation!"

Ash's brow lifted, and if I didn't know better, I would've said he looked shocked for a brief moment. "Okay, then..." He lifted his arm slightly, allowing me to scoot out from under his hold, but only by snuggling against him. "I'm not sure what the change of mood is..." He trailed off.

"If you say anything about periods, I swear to God I will slap you!" I muttered under my breath as I hunted for my underwear. Fuck, where the hell was it?!

"I wasn't going to - even I'm smarter than that." He said, sitting up in bed. "I'm just confused about what happened to the sated, compliant sex goddess I fell asleep with."

"Your magic wore off." I snapped back.

Ash chuckled. "That's what our old label manager used to say, the old cunt!"

I finally located my panties, sticking out from under a rug Ash couldn't have purchased for himself and yanked them on. "I'm glad you get a laugh out of women behind their backs."