Chapter 20. - Conflict Resolution

A/N: Trigger warning.

***

I only had a second to take in the tall, furious-looking man at my door, before he barged right in, without waiting for a formal invitation.

The door was kicked shut, and my back hit the wall next to it. His huge body covered mine, pressing me against the cool paint, trapping me with bruising strength. Ash proceeded to kiss me weak, before pulling back and thus taking my own breath away.

I moaned in protest. "Are you fucking my brother?!" His voice was dangerously low, and hoarse with pent up anger. The only other time I've seen this look in his eyes was when he was pulled off Dylan the night before. "Answer me!" He thundered, the sound traveling and shaking the walls.

His thick fingers wound in the flimsy fabric of my camisole, pulling the delicate silk away from my body and threatening to snap it.

Determination stirred inside me, igniting a small buzz, and slowly developing into a burning flame. "How dare you question me?!" I hissed through my teeth because it was hard to take in a full breath with his body mashed to mine like that. "And if I am?"

Of course, I could've just answered his question.

After all, I've had nothing to hide. I haven't been with anyone – not even Albie - for months. Even before the incident at the stranger's pool that started it all. But I didn't want to tell him that. I didn't want to give him the pleasure of knowing that I haven't had any desire for another man when he so thoroughly satisfied me. Especially since our fucking sessions started becoming more frequent.

"I have been waiting outside for over an hour!" He seethed in a low voice.

I cocked a brow at him, appearing at ease, despite being nearly crushed between the wall, and the solid tree trunk of muscle that was Ash. "Why?"

If it was even possible, his face screwed up more, becoming even angrier than before. I nearly expected smoke to start coming out of his ears. "Because I wanted to be inside you. And I come to find out you have someone else over!"

I bit down on my lower lip, which was threatening to pull into a smile. "So you waited to see who it was?" The fact that he was now stalking me just proved that what everyone has been saying about him all along was true. He really was insane.

And I loved it.

"Imagine my surprise at seeing little fucking Jesse waltzing out of here, whistling like a man who just got his sock knocked off!" Ash appeared to be fuming over the fact that I'd have his brother over, and I was too amused to admit that the reason for Jesse's visit was, in fact, another woman. "And then I come up to find you like this." His gaze moved between us, raking my bare legs. I was completely bare under the little nightgown, and judging by the tingling in my chest, my nipples gave it all away from him.

Ash had no way of seeing me take off my evening's clothes after his brother has left.

When I refused to answer, his big hand shoved under my skirt. If I had any panties on, they'd have been torn off. But instead, his calloused fingers skimmed against my bare, sensitive flesh – that was still swollen from a few hours ago.

He pushed a finger inside me, stretching me, making me moan deep in my throat. "You are so fucking tight, red," Ash growled as he sunk his teeth into my neck and sucked. There was no doubt in my mind that he would leave a mark, but I was far too in the moment to worry about that now.

One giant hand grabbed onto my hip to hold me still, while the other worked on undoing his belt. I held onto his shoulders, and watched, mesmerized, as his huge cock sprung free. He was rock hard and ready to go.

Holy shit, he was sexy!

My hands were flattened against his chest, pushing him away while simultaneously clawing into him to pull him closer, which only seemed to urge him on. I wanted him, and I could see just how much he wanted me.

I also knew that if I really pushed, Ash would've probably stopped. But God, I didn't want him to... I wanted him to keep holding me and using me however he wanted, and while my feminist brain had a hard time accepting the fact that I craved for him to take me, my body was all for it.

He pushed his jeans down, before grabbing my thighs with both hands with such force, I was yanked off my feet. With an expertly fluid motion, Ash caught me and lifted me higher off the ground. He dropped me on his cock, impaling me to the hilt with a single rock of his hips.

Then, before I could adjust to the overwhelming flood of sensations, Ash began thrusting into me with ferocity, causing me to cry out as a brief flash of pain blinded my vision. All the air left my lungs, as he pulled back, just to barrel forward again. My feet automatically wrapped around his waist, my thighs pushing him away, just to pull him right back.

From the edge of consciousness, I thought I felt my cheeks get wet, but I didn't have the brain capacity to see if they were my tears.

"Shh.." Ash hushed me, one of his hands leaving my ass, and moving up to hold my face. "Look at me!" He commanded while continuing to pound into me.

My teeth clinked together as he worked us both, maneuvering me as if I weighed nothing. Sure, I was short, but by no means was I dainty little flower, and any lesser man would've had trouble managing my body weight with only one hand. But Ash was no lesser man.

With great effort, I managed to maintain eye contact with him as I forced my lids to stay open. And it was worth it.

He looked positively savage, his long, black hair bouncing with the movement with which he was barreling into me. His impossibly dark eyes narrowed in focus, his normally full lips set in a thin line from the effort, while he breathed through his nose. Ash didn't look gentle – and he wasn't. He pounded me without concern for my own pleasure as if he was trying to punish me for something. And yet, he noticed my mood shifting, and despite everything, his hold on my face was soft. "Forget about him while you're with me."

He commanded, and it didn't occur to me until much later – after he was long gone – that he never realized I wasn't with Jesse. During the whole encounter, I didn't tell him the truth and then I didn't get a chance to, because I was hit by a blinding orgasm while Ash fucked me mercilessly against the wall of my foyer.

I couldn't tell him, because I was stubborn and too busy crying and screaming from the way he abused my body, just before delivering it straight to heaven. I never got a chance to speak, because as soon as he emptied himself inside me, Ash set me down on my own feet, and with a quick peck on my lips, he was gone.

I realized that Ash was still under the impression his brother has just slept with me, and despite that wild belief, he proceeded to fuck me senseless.

Ash was careless, reckless, certifiably crazy, and yet he managed to manipulate my own body against me. He showed me what fucking incredible sex should be like, and then he left me to sort out my emotions afterward.

I leaned back against the wall, still breathing heavy, and as I felt the sweet wetness slowly leak out of me and down my legs, I also realized that Ash never wore a condom.

***

A/N: Yup. There you have it. True love, right? Anyhow -- I wanted to make one thing clear. I don't support nonconsensual sex or violence. Please note that while Ash is 'rough', Gia definitely enjoys it. Please note that if this isn't the kind of sex you enjoy in the bedroom, there are people out there who do. This story is not meant to offend anyone, which is why I post trigger warnings before the 'rougher' chapters. Also, just know that crying is a response not always associated with pain and sadness, but can be the result of an intense encounter - such as this.

I love you guys, and I hoped you liked it!

This chapter is dedicated to danielaaqa ! Thank you for the love and support!

Twitter: cb_milady

Instagram: grettypop