Chapter 51: I Won Right?

Nova

Finn and I finally made it downstairs after a good while and a note was taped to the back door as we went to go through it. I plucked it from the door and felt my face get red at what it said. I went to hide it from Finn but he snatched it from my hand and while he was slightly embarrassed he thought it was funnier more than anything.

I went upstairs to get you and heard you guys in action so I made everyone go to the beach and told them you'd be a long while. And that you were having super crazy kinky sex and not to disturb you. We're all going to tease you about it too just a fair warning.

Love you

Finchy

That bitch. I can't go down there. Guess I'm staying inside and hiding from them for the rest of my life.

"Nuh uh. We're going. Start walking." Finn ordered as I went to go back to our room. He took a step towards me so I took one back.

"Don't make me throw you over my shoulder." He threatened as we took the same steps again.

Curse his long legs and arms because as I turned to run up the stairs he lunged for me and grabbed my hips, tossing me over his shoulder like I weighed nothing and started walking through the back door.

"Please don't make me please!" I whined as he held me tighter and made his way towards the gate that lead to the beach.

"No Killer. We're celebrating. Everyone knows we're having sex anyways it's not a big deal. So suck it up and quit being a little bitch about it."

Wow.

Rude.

I grumpily resigned as he finally made it to the gate and set me down to open it. I made him go first and tried to keep my cool as we made our way over to everyone. Finch was the first to hear us and looked up with an evil grin on her face. I gave her a murderous glare but she wasn't fazed. She never is.

God this is going to be terrible.

"Hey guys! Look who's finally joined us!"

Everyone turned to look in our direction and then let hell loose upon us and I've never been more red in my entire life. They were making kissing noises and moaning and some of the guys were hip thrusting the air. I was stuck on stupid and didn't know what to do. I know I'm a prude okay I am but this is pure torture what they're saying to me.

"Oh daddy harder!"

"Spank me choke me tie me up!"

"Oh yes Finn harder harder!"

"Oh yeah baby! Ride me Nova! Just like that!"

"Your ass looks fat as I hit it from the back!"

"Go deeper! Harder! Faster!"

"Yeah baby scream louder!"

"Let's 69 and-ENOUGH!" I interjected with finality. Everyone grew quiet but continued to giggle as I glared at them.

"The next person to say something will get my foot up their ass. Want to take that chance?"

They all went back to doing what they were before my grand entrance and I was instantly relieved. That was terrible. I looked around and saw the girls watching the kids as they swam. Shasta was doing pretty good and Gryffin was too. Ben was even playing with them so I figured I'd let them be.

I went for the cooler with wine in it and made sure to kick sand at Finch's face as I walked by. She gasped and coughed out sand, throwing her flip-flop at me as I laughed and gave her the finger. Finn laughed too and came to my side, taking the bottle from my hand and walked away drinking it.