Chapter 15: The Berserker

Nova

Finn smacked my ass as we left the bathroom but I didn't react. He just gave me four of the best orgasms I've ever had. He could do whatever he wanted to me.

As we headed for the exit two body guards stepped in front of me and didn't move. I turned and two more were waiting. And now I was in protective mode. I pulled Finn behind me and brought my fists up. They laughed at me. They're begging for an ass whoopin.

One stepped closer so I brought my fist back and slammed it into his jaw. He dropped to the ground out cold as the other three all moved for me. I shoved Finn out of the way as they tackled me to the ground.

Big mistake.

I brought my legs in and kicked two of them away from me. I rolled around and flipped onto the other guy's back and wrapped my arm around his neck, flipping him over onto his own back and pinned his neck down with my foot. I stood and kicked the side of his head so he was out too as the other two rushed for me.

I kicked off one of their chests and wrapped my arm around the other guy's neck and slammed him to the ground-one of my favorite moves-and brought one of my guns to his head and held it there as the other guy moved for me.

"Move and I shoot!" I snapped, pressing the gun further into his head.

He stopped moving and put his hands up.

"Finn!" I yelled as I looked around for him. He came to my side and I felt instant relief knowing he was okay.

"What do you want?" I asked, cocking my gun against his temple.

"Wait! Don't shoot! I told you not to spook her! She's a Resistant! You're lucky she didn't kill you!" A guy said as he ran forward.

I pulled out my second gun and aimed for him. He put his hands up and stopped moving towards me. Smart man. He was on the shorter side with bright blonde hair and pitch black eyes. He didn't look like he was very powerful but the way he carried himself said he was. But I wasn't afraid. I could break him in half easily. He better not take one step towards Finn or I'm killing all of them.

"Please excuse my men. They don't listen very well. I'm Podrick. And I'm so glad I ran into you." He said with a friendly smile.

I don't trust him.

"Podrick? Like Game of Thrones?" I asked confusedly, not removing my guns.

I'll kill him faster than he could blink if he tries to hurt my man. No one threatens the love of my life and gets away with it.

"Yes. Exactly. I have a proposition for you. And for a woman of your...caliber, I'm sure you could do it."

I narrowed my eyes at him as I thought about it.

I do like a challenge.

I love to win.

Do I take the bait?

"What's the proposition?" Finn asked for me as he came to stand on my right side. He was just as wary as I was.

"I have a game I play on rave night. And the winnings this time is a brand new ride. A choice from a very expensive truck, motorcycle, sports car, jeep, and-Wait a jeep?"

The man chuckled and nodded, taking a step closer. He had a pretty big vagina to not be afraid of my gun aiming at him. "Brand new. Red. Gorgeous ride. And it's all yours if you can beat our previous victor. No one has."

I'm in.

I released his body guard and stood up, putting my guns back in their holsters.

"What's the catch?"