Chapter 29: Shells

Finn

Nova never came up after a while so Chaska and I went looking for her. We made our way downstairs and I saw her asleep on the couch. Both kids were standing next to her like they wanted to wake her up but were too afraid.

"We wanna go to the beach but Mommy is tired. We don't wanna wake her up."

I gently nudged them out of the way and gave Nova a small shake. Unless it's the rare occurrence that she's sleeping hard just a poke would wake her up. Her eyes opened and she smiled at me as she sat up with a yawn.

"What time is it?"

I looked at the oven and saw it was almost three o'clock. "Almost three. Perfect time to be at the beach. Still want to go?"

Nova nodded and stood, taking both kids hands and led them towards Shasta's room.

"Tell everyone to get ready too!" She called out before disappearing.

I went to every room and got everyone to change and meet us in the dining room. The kids came out and ready as Nova went up the stairs into our room to change herself. I wanted to watch but Shasta started asking me a thousand questions and by the time I answered like maybe eleven of them Nova came down in her bathing suit.

But this was a new one.

The top was black and made her tits look extra perky. But I wanted to see the back of her. The bottoms were an emerald green kind of like my eyes and looked tighter than her last bottoms too. I just need to see her from behind. I bet her ass looks phenomenal.

Nova started handing out orders for everyone as she passed out towels and even procured some floaties and goggles. She put sunscreen all over the three kids and passed it around after applying some on herself. Once we were all ready to go Nova opened the door and gestured for us to go.

"Okay everyone let's go! Chop chop! I don't have all day!"

I let her walk ahead of me once everyone made it through and I was right. Her ass looked fucking great. I smacked the right cheek and grinned when she didn't even react. All of the dogs followed us down to the beach and went to do their own thing, the kids using the same tactic as well. But Nova didn't like that.

"Hey get over here!" She ordered to Ben and Shasta. "Shasta get him too!"

Shasta hit the boy's arm and pointed to Nova as she waved for him to go to her. She opened her bag and pulled out three packs of arm floaties for the kids. It's like she just knew I was going to cave and say yes at some point. Once they were all blown up and good to go Nova shooed them away and smiled as Shasta and the boy started doing something weird with their hands.

"What are they doing?" I asked Nova as she giggled the more they continued.

"Shasta believes she's doing sign language and communicating with him. He knows she doesn't understand actual sign language at the moment but he thinks it's funny so he does it with her."

I watched them interact and Shasta really didn't care that he couldn't hear her. She pointed towards the water and they both ran for it and jumped right in. Nova kissed my cheek before going over to them as they played in the water together.

She was close enough to rescue them if needed but far enough away to give them their space and let them have fun together. You could tell Nova wanted to join in so badly so I ran up behind her and threw her over my shoulder and bolted for the water.

"Finn wait-" she was cut off as we sunk into the water. We surfaced at the same time and she splashed me before clearing the water from her face. But she was smiling so that's a good sign.