Episode 4-22~24: Octavinelle's Arrival

Start from the beginning

"Oh my-! Floyd! What the hell are you doing here?!" Glory yelps while covering herself with a towel.

"Ahah~ Lionfish has a cute body!" Floyd coos making her even flustered and grabs her hairbrush next to her.

"Get out of here, Jesus!!" Glory shouts as she throws the hairbrush at him, but quickly shuts the door to dodge it and cue the laugh from the sneaky eel.

"You gotta do better than that, Lionfish! Ahahah!!!" He cackles. Soon he felt a shadow crept before him as Floyd glance up to see Azul adjusting his glasses up to the bridge of his nose while glaring down at the mischievous eel.

"Floyd, a word?" Azul ushers with an unamused tone with Grim standing behind him with a blank look.

"You're a dead eel, Floyd." Grim snarks with his arms crossed.

"Eeeeh?" Floyd hums tilting his head with an "innocent" look as Azul drags Floyd out to give him a strict scolding from the octopus himself.

An hour later after Azul's lecture to Floyd, Glory and Grim got out of the room after drying her hair where she dons an Octavinelle uniform and a fedora.

***Glory's Octavinelle uniform^***

"As she saunters to the lounge, she and Grim saw Vivien, Rapunzel, Eugene, and Cassandra chilling at the lounge with Azul and the Leech twins.

"Morning guys." Glory said as they all turn to see Glory in her Octavinelle outfit. Azul went wide-eyed as his face went deeply red before tucking his necktie and adjust his glasses trying to maintain his composure while dying inside.

Damnit! Why does she have to be so attractive in that outfit!?

Azul thought while heating up with the twins noticing his flustered reaction and cue Floyd laughing his ass off and a subtle chortle from Jade as he covers his mouth with his hand.

"Azul's blushing mad! Ahahaha!" He cackles as Floyd continue to laugh his ass off. As for the others, they look at her with awe.

"Whoa mama! You look like a mafia gangster!" Eugene compliments making her giggle.

"Well you're certainly not wrong about that. Wearing this does make me feel part of an undersea Mafia." Glory admits.

"I think you look beautiful in that!" Rapunzel chirps with Pascal nodding in agreement.

"Yeah, you look pretty cool in that outfit." Cassandra compliments with a grin.

"Indeed." Jade agrees as he saunters towards Glory and gently grabs her hand to plant a kiss on it.

"You look lovely in that outfit." Jade compliments making her grin sheepishly.

"Thanks Jade." She replies coyly.

"I know right?~" Floyd coos as he skips his way to Glory and wraps his arms around her waist.

"Lionfish looks so cute! It makes me want to squeeze her~." Floyd purrs laying his head on her shoulder smiling giddily triggering the jealousies from Azul and his twin brother, who are frowning at the frisky eel. Floyd knows their jealous glares and provokes them even more by stick his tongue at them like a child clinging on to his adorable human crush. Glory noticed their tension and she has no time for their crap and pushes herself off of him to grab his wrist as Glory twirls him around and twists his arm that causes him to let out a wince.