Episode 4-18: The Confrontation Between The Sundrop & The Viper

Start from the beginning

"With Glo-san here, she and I will rule Scarabia with an iron fist! That way I'll be finally free from my treacherous status as a servant. She'll be a valuable asset as my sultana due to her magical powers from the sundrop flower. Along with Rapunzel and the-." While rambling, Jamil froze and his eyes widened when he spun his head to see Glory leaning against the doorway the entire time. Froze and deeply panicked, Jamil whips his head away and sighs to regain his composure before whipping his head back to Glory with arms folded.

"Glo-san, what are you doing here? Kalim is probably looking for you." Jamil said acting dumb, but Glort wasn't buying his polite act as she crept a small smile at him playing dumb as well.

"Not to worry, I asked Kalim for permission to take a break from training." Glory reassures as she flashes him an innocent smile.

"So what were you doing here?" She ask curiously acting innocent and naive as she saunters over to Jamil.

"I was cleaning up the lounge." He lied, but Glory can tell right away he's lying as she remains her innocent smile as tilts her head.

"Really now?" She ask skeptically while acting innocent with Jamil remaining stoic and nods at her.

"Yes." He casually replies. Glory stood there still plastering her innocent smile while knowing his plan.

This guy is definitely the mastermind without a doubt.

Glory thought while keeping her innocent smile, but she won't give up that easily and kept playing dumb.

"It sure is such a shame that Scarabia is going through a rough night during training. I was quite looking forward of enjoying my time here in Scarabia for the break." Glory sympathies while acting naive and Jamil nods.

"I apologize for the inconvenience that was brought to you and your friends, Glo-san during your time here with us. I just don't know what to do with Kalim anymore." Jamil apologizes, but Glory remains her smile and shook her head.

"No need to feel bad for yourself, Jamil. Though I must ask you something if you may." She insists.

"Absolutely, what is it?" Jamil ask curiously with a modest smile as she slightly tilt her head with a fake curious smile.

"When did Kalim became "mentally unstable"?" Glory ask curiously. Jamil lays his hand under his chin.

"I believe it's after the Magift tournament..." Jamil mutters causing her to curl her brows at him.

"Oh?..." Glory then folds her arms with a fake curious look.

"...Pray tell." She insisted in a sarcastic manner while keeping her innocent smile on tact and Jamil nods.

"Ever since the Magift Tournament, Kalim hasn't been doing well in school both physically and mentally. He doesn't take his loss very well and he seems to lose it when all of us get lower grades during the exams." Jamil explains.

"And how long has this been going on for?" Glory ask curiously.

"About two weeks ago." Jamil guesses.

"Hmmm...Is that so?" Glory ask curiously tilting her head slightly with a smile before tilting back.

"Then let me ask you this and be honest with me, Jamil...." Glory sternly reminds him as she opens her eyes with grey orbs gleam with cunningness.

"What do exactly thought about Kalim?" Glory ask with a serious tone baffling Jamil a bit before he responds.

"Why I look up to him of course. He's truly an amazing person to serve cuz I'm his true friend." Jamil reassures, but Glory isn't buying it and kept her innocent smile on tact.