Episode 4-17: False Accusations and Deceits!

Start from the beginning

"What do you think Artie? How about we watched and let fate guide them through this unfortunate event Eh?" Merlin ask as he turns back to his crystal ball.

More importantly, I'm going to have a serious conversation with that birdbrain once I returned from my trip.

Merlin ponders as he crept a smile underneath his mustache.

"Be strong, sundrop. Be strong." He mutters reassuringly as he watches the scene unfolding him.
~~~~~~~

An hour later has passed and they all arrived at the Oasis with heavy pants and breathing coming from the group.

"...Phew! I'm sweaty here!" Eugene sighs.

"Ugh tell me about it...." Cassandra grumbles while panting.

"...My throat is shredded. Kalim, give us water." Grim pleads, but his reaction is different this time and spun his head.

"Give you water? You presume to order me around?" Kalim rebuffs shocking the gremlin.

"Eek!?" He shrieks as Kalim folds his arms with a scowl.

"I'm not your faucet. Get it from the oasis if you're thirsty." Kalim retorts as he spun his head back to Glory.

"Sorry, love. Here, have some water." Kalim suggests shocking Glory.

"What? But-!" Glory utters but Kalim opens the lid and shoves her head to the bottle where she reluctantly drank the water. Glory glance back the other incredulous students with sympathetic looks as she disapproves of Kalim being unfair towards his members.

"...Get water from a dried up oasis?" The Scarabia resident utters in disbelief.

"How much of a dictator can he be? Especially when he's putting Goth-! Er I mean Glory like a pedestal?" The second Scarabia resident mutters.

"Damn right. She's obviously not enjoying his company. Seriously, what is going through his head?" The third Scarabia whispers as Iman clench his teeth and grips his hands deeply sickened from the hypnosis that was affecting his dorm head.

No! You're making a mistake! It's not true!

Iman thought.

"Jeez, this hypnosis thing has gone too far!" Eugene rants.

"Poor Glory, I feel bad for her...." Rapunzel sympathizes with Pascal croaking in agreement.

"Agreed, the more the hypnosis is affecting him, the more blot that Snake Child will have." Vivien informs as they all bob their heads and this shocks Iman.

"What?...You mean-." Soon they heard footsteps coming towards them cutting Iman off.

"Speaking of Jamil, here he comes...." Cassandra reminds them as they stare at Jamil who is holding bottles of water with camels galloping through the desert.

"We're alright. I planned for this and there's water with the camels. Make sure everyone gets some." Jamil informs. Much to their relief, all of them grabbed their perspective drinks from the vice dorm.

"T-Thank you so much. We'd better off with you as dorm head." The Scarabia resident mutters freaking Jamil out.

"Don't say anything reckless. You'd be in trouble if Kalim heard." Jamil whispers.

"But it's true." The second Scarabia resident insisted.

"Long before things got this way, you did all the dorm head stuff..." The third Scarabia resident said, but Jailm shushes them.

"That's the fate of those who serve...No, work for the Asim family." Jamil informs as he crept a warm smile.

"Drink plenty of water while we rest. The afternoon sun is going to make the return trip worse." He reassures with smile that made Iman and the group cringed.