"Can't  I be here all my life??" Asked Erin in a dreamy voice.

"What??"

"Think of it. You, Me, Bonnie... We'll three stay together....." Erin took a step closer, "...And whenever you feel like you need love, You'll come to me...." Dan's expression went grave, "...And if you still need extra love, you'll go to her. Though you won't need anymore,  after I'll shower my love. But still if you need", completed Erin and then leaned in for a kiss.

Dan removed her arms and pushed her lightly. "Take hot shower. You are quiet drunk" said Dan sternly and and was about to leave the room when he stopped in tracks, "And yes..." he said without looking at her, "Don't let your words out of this room" said Dan. He turned around to look at her once and then left the room.

He left Erin there, in the room with an astonished expression. She clenched her fist and closed the door with a slam.

Dan heard the door slamming on his way down, he turned around to the voice once and then walked away to the kitchen.

"Hey sweetheart" he said and wrapped his arms around her.

"I heard slamming of door. What happened??"

"Nothing. Don't worry. Not so important" said Dan and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Dan??"
"Yeah.."
"Is Erin drunk?" Asked Bonnie with an uncertainty.

"She is not a vivid drinker. I don't know why but she was." Said Dan. His lines on forehead clearly  showed he was worrying about something. As if he could see something's coming.

"What is it?? What are you thinking??" Asked Bonnie.

"Nothing. Forget it. Don't worry" said Dan and again wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. Dan noticed the tense expression on Bonnie, "rellaaxx..." he said to Bonnie and Bonnie smiled lightly.

"Bonnie??"

"Yes??" Responded Bonnie.

"Why didn't you kiss me once these days??" Asked Dan.

"You want a kiss??" Re-qusetioned Bonnie.

"I would love to have a kiss" said Dan smiling goofly.

Bonnie pouted and gave a flying kiss. Dan frowned at it while Bonnie pressed her lips to hide her laugh.

"But It's not like I never kissed you. We did kiss each other" said Bonnie.

"When??"

"Did you forget?? Back then. On Harry Potter set"

"You call it a kiss. It was just a peck" said Dan annoyed.

"You were so disappointed??" asked Bonnie

"Why do you think I went for another kiss after two kisses. Even in the make out session we had to keep the snogging minimum" said Dan annoyed and Bonnie giggled out.

"But we did kiss for multiple time. Though I felt you were a terrible kisser" said Bonnie pressing her voice.

"Really?? I was so terribly good" said Dan comically.

"Very smart" said Bonnie narrowing her eyes with a smirk on her face.

"I am" said Dan with the same expression and Bonnie again started laughing.

"I was very nervous while kissing you" accepted Dan.

"So was I. My feets weren't moving towards you" said Bonnie.

"By the way I have refined my technique. Wanna try once??" Said Dan with a smirk.

"Ah..." said Bonnie seductively and approached him when her eyes caught Erin.

She instantly took her step back. Dan frowned, "wha-"
"Hi Erin" said Bonnie instantly.
Dan turned around to see Erin standing.

"Hi... sorry to interrupt" said Erin and turned around.

"No It's okay.." said Bonnie and smiled.

Bonnie took the prepared food and placed it on the table.
"Stuff yourself. You might be quiet hungry" said Bonnie.

"I am" said Erin and sat on the table.
"Dan I want to talk to you".

"I am here" said Dan. His voice still stern.

"Uh...." and Erin looked towards Bonnie.

Bonnie soon realised, "I need to give a bath to Billy. You guys carry on" said Bonnie and left.

"No need" commanded Dan and held Bonnie's hand, ".... I am going to say her everything. You can speak in front of her".

"Dan please" said Erin.

Bonnie pulled her hand out  of his. "Look I am not being any heroine. But please respect her" said Bonnie and left.

Dan sighed and rubbed his forehead, "What do you want to say??"

"Don't be so rude to me" protested Erin.
Dan was silent.
"I just want to say sorry for my behaviour. I was drunk."

"I know. Since when did you started drinking so much." Inquired Dan.

"It wasn't much. I just had a hangover last night."

"Have you lost it?? You were travelling. What If the driver??"

"He is a trusted driver" Erin shot back.

"Okay relax. Calm down. Let's forget what happened" said Dan and rubbed her shoulder lightly, "Have your food".

"Sit with me" said Erin.

"Uh...." Dan looked towards the garden where Bonnie was giving a bath to Billy, "I'll be back in a minute" said Dan and left.

Tears started forming in Erin's eyes. She looked up to prevent it from falling.
She looked through the glass window to the pair.
What emotions were going on, no one can tell. She was so expression less.

Dan ran back to the room where Erin was. "Sorry.. I had to leave you alone. Actually Billy does get out of control when it comes to bath".

"So that's the reason why she had to bath her dog right now" words popped in Erin's mind.

"It's okay..."

"I am a bad host" said Dan and chuckled.

"Host??"

"Of course. Not taking care of guest properly" he said gesturing towards Erin.

Erin felt her heart stopping for a minute. The words actually hit her hard. She simply nodded and continued eating.

*******

It was Evening time, Dan decided to play something. They all ended up playing catscrabble. It's Erin's favourite game.

Erin suggested a bottle of wine and snacks. She said she remembered playing it like that and how she used to beat Dan most of the time.
They started playing.
Bonnie made the first word and with that she consecutively made four more words.

She saw Dan pinched Bonnie's cheeks. He then patted on Erin's shoulder to motivate her, "come on Erin". Erin smiled at him a little and tried to make words. Her mind wasn't working.

Erin was lagging. She felt her blood boil. She took a gulp of wine.
Well...Dan didn't feel anything as there was no change. He was loosing like always.

Erin took it too competitive it seems. She kept on taking large gulps and soon she was drunk.

Bonnie again made two more words and was about to make the third word and suddenly the board got thrown away.

So this is for this chapter. Hope you all like it.

Please do comment below your feedback. And don't forget to hit the star button.

Please do follow for further notifications.

Until then...Bye

Thank you
.......