***

Later on, You and Willy were in his office, working on some paperwork that needed to be checked. While he had his head down, you looked at him, thinking how long the affect will last. You kept thinking about trying some tricks on him to see if the affect had worn off. You hated the idea of teasing him when he's a cat, but it was the only way to find out. Right now, he seemed normal as usual.

You looked at the plant that was next to his desk and thought up an idea. You put your foot on the vase and started shaking the plant. While you were doing that, you glanced up at Willy and he, suddenly, jumped, knocking all his papers everywhere, for a moment before he fully concentrated on the plant, as if he was waiting to for something to pop out and he let out a meow. 'He's still a cat.' You thought to yourself.

An hour later, you both went to the kitchen to grab a snack. As Willy went to the refrigerator to look for something, you noticed something in the fruit and vegetable basket that could be useful to see if he's still affected. A cucumber. Turning back to make sure Willy wasn't looking, you grabbed the cucumber out of the basket and set it on the counter and turned away, acting normal. When Willy turned around and headed back to the counter, he noticed the cucumber and the next thing you knew, he jumped high in the air, yelling and hissing in fright. You covered your mouth with your hand, trying your best not to laugh. 'Still cat man.' You thought to yourself.

A couple hours later, you and Willy were walking in the Chocolate Room. While you both were sitting on the bench watching the chocolate waterfall, you looked beside you and noticed a nearby licorice tree with strings of licorice string twigs all over. You smirked as you grabbed a piece of it, put the other end on the ground, and started shaking it, to get Willy's attention. Then, Willy looked down and saw the licorice string moving, which made him fully concentrated on it. Within seconds, he jumped off the bench and pounced on the licorice, while you were still moving it away from him. You giggled as he pounced on it again and said, "Come back here! My licorice! My licorice!"

***

During the night, you were in your bed, reading a book before you went to sleep. While you were reading, you had something else on your mind. You felt bad for teasing Willy all day when he was still affected by the cat ingredient. Even though you wanted to see if it had worn off of him, you felt like you could've done it a better way, like asking him if he still felt the cat affects, rather than teasing him. You kept thinking that you owe him an apology for doing that to him.

Moments later, there was a knock at the door. "Come in." You said, looking up from your book. Then, the door opened and Willy walked in, in his pajamas, robe, and slippers. "Hello, (y/n). Do you mind if I talk to you for a bit or are you about to go to sleep?" He asked. "Oh, of course, Willy. I was just reading, I'm not going to bed yet." You said, as you set your book on your nightstand. "Okay." Willy said, as he walked towards your bed and stood next to you. "Mind if I sit down?" "Of course, Willy." You said, while you a patted a spot on the bed for him to sit on. Willy, then, sat down next to you.

"I'm sorry, Willy." You said out of nowhere. Willy furrowed his eyebrows, in confusion, and questioned, "For what, (y/n)?" "For teasing you almost all day. I did it because I wanted to see if you were still affected by the cat ingredient. I hope I didn't annoy you." You explained. Willy put his hand on your shoulder and said, "There's no need to apologize, (y/n), and you didn't annoy me at all. I kinda knew you did all those tricks on purpose, but I actually quite had fun with them, to be honest." You were surprised when he said the last part. "Really?" "I'm positive." Willy said, with a smile, which made you smile back.

"But now I wanna tell you something that I wanted to tell you earlier today." Willy said. "What is it, Willy?" You asked. "Well, uh, it's hard to explain and I don't have the guts to tell you, so I thought I would express it to you with this." He said. You nodded. Then, he took your hand and he placed it on his cheek, which confused you for a moment. You, suddenly, heard a purring noise coming from Willy. You gasped, quietly, and smiled at him because you found it adorable, especially since he was still affected by the cat ingredient.

"That's beautiful, Willy." You commented. "Thank you, (y/n). I wanted to show you this because it's my way of telling you that I have feelings for you." Willy said. You were blown away after Willy confessed his feelings towards you. "I wanted to tell you earlier, but I was too nervous to tell you. Plus, this whole cat incident came up and it...it actually did help me out with confessing my feelings to you." Willy added. You smiled and said, "I have feelings for you too, Willy. I wanted to tell you, but I thought I would end up losing my job because of it, so I hid my feelings from you."

Then, Willy caressed your cheek with his thumb and started leaning towards you, slowly. "You don't have to hide your feelings from me anymore, (y/n)." He said, and, then, he pressed his lips against yours. You sighed, softly, as you closed your eyes and kissed him back. While you both kissed, Willy's purring was growing louder, letting you know that he was happy with this.

Moments later, you both pulled away from the kiss and you both looked at each other. "Willy, will you stay with me tonight?" You asked, softly. "Of course, sweetheart." Willy said, softly. Then, you scooted over so Willy had enough room to climb into bed with you. As soon as he was under the covers with you, he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer towards him. You laid your head against his shoulder as your eyes were starting to close while you listened to Willy purring. "Willy, do you think the affect will be gone in the morning?" You asked. "I don't know. I think it might." Willy answered. You smiled and said, "Well, I'll enjoy it while it lasts. Your purring is lulling me to sleep." He smiled down at you before he leaned down and placed a kiss on top of your head. "I love you, (y/n)." He said. "I love you too, Willy." You said, before you drifted off into sleep, while you listened to the soothing sound of Willy's purring.