But when he announced that he was closing his Chocolate Factory forever because a few people had stolen his recipes and used them for themselves in their businesses, you were let go from your assistant job. It saddened you because you loved your job and working in the Chocolate Factory with Willy and it seemed like you were never gonna see him again after that day.

Then, one day, when you were out running some errands, you, unexpectedly, bumped into Willy, who was in disguise with his funny looking purple sunglasses. You both embraced in a hug and he asked you to come work with him again since he missed you after the last time he saw you. You were so happy to hear that, especially since he's your crush, you instantly took his offer and, then, you moved into the factory with him. You thought he was gonna ask all of his former workers to back, but instead, he found new workers. Oompa Loompas. You were a bit sad that none of the other workers were coming back, but you were still happy that you were working as Willy's assistant again.

Three years later, you and Willy became very close, he eventually asked you to be his wife after getting to know each other since the day you moved into the factory with him. You accepted his proposal and, then, you both got married in the Chocolate Room in a private ceremony two months later.

***

After waiting five minutes for Willy, he finally entered the long room, with the five children and their parents. 'Show time!' You thought to yourself, excitedly, as you watched them. "Just drop your costs anywhere." Willy said, as he took off his heavy black coat and threw it on the floor, along with his funny looking purple sunglasses. The others set their coats and other belongings either on the floor or on the red rope posts.

"Mr. Wonka, it sure is toasty in here." One of the fathers said, while unzipping his coat. Willy turned and faced him and said, "What? Oh, yeah. I have to keep it warm in here because my workers are used to extremely hot climate. They just can't stand the cold." Then, he was about to turn towards your direction until a boy's voice soft voice spoke. "Who are the workers?" He asked. You smiled at his question because you thought it was adorable. Willy turned to him and said, "All in good time." Then, he turned back to you.

"Now, everyone, I like you all to meet someone before we begin with the tour. This is (y/n), my sweet, beautiful wife, who will be assisting me on the tour." Willy introduced you to the group, with his arm around your shoulders. You smiled, a bit nervously, as you gave everyone a little wave. "Hello, everyone. I'm so happy to meet you all and I can't wait to help my husband out with the tour. I know you all are going to enjoy it." You said. Some of guests waved back at you, while a woman, with blonde short hair, glared at you, as if she was jealous. "How long have you two been married?" The boy, who asked Willy from before, asked you. "Two wonderful years." You answered.

Then, you turned to Willy and asked, "So, Willy, shall we begin with the tour?" Willy smirked at you before he bopped your nose and turned back to everyone. "Let's get started on the tour, everyone." He said, and, then, he held his arm out towards you and you wrapped your arm around his as the two of you began walking down the red carpet, with the group following behind.

***

"Every drop of the river is hot melted chocolate of the finest quality." Willy said, as you and him were touring the Chocolate Room. While holding his gloved hand, you both walked over the bridge to the other side of the Chocolate Room, while everyone else followed from behind. As you both reached the bottom of the bridge, you and Willy turned around and faced everyone. "The waterfall is most important. It mixes the chocolate. Churns it out and makes it light and frothy. By the way, dear children, take note that no other factory in the world mixes it's chocolate by waterfall." You explained. Willy smiled at you before looking at everyone. "Isn't she magnificent? I love this woman." Willy said, chuckling a little bit, before he turned and walked down a pathway, with you and the group following him.

Moments later, Willy came to a stop and turned around, making you and everyone stop in their tracks. "Do you like my meadow? Try some of my grass. Please try it. Please do. It's so delectable and so darn good-looking." Willy suggested. "You can eat the grass?" The boy with the questions from earlier, asked. "Of course you can. Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable. But that is called 'cannibalism', my dear children, and it is, in fact, frowned upon in most societies." Willy explained, which made everyone, especially the parents, stare at him, oddly. You, on the other hand, tried not to laugh. "Now, enjoy! Go on! Scoot! Scoot!" Willy gestured everyone to leave and enjoy some of the candy, which they did.

After everyone left, you and Willy just stood next to each other, while observing the children. "What do you think of the children so far, my dear?" Willy asked. "Well, uh, most of them are quite...different...in a bad way." You answered. Then, you glanced up at the boy, who goes by the name 'Mike Teavee', kicking and breaking a jelly-filled pumpkin and still kicking it. "A perfect example right there." You added, cringing a little at the boy's behavior and actions.

"Who do you think deserves the special prize at the end of the tour?" Willy asked. "Well, I don't know unless it depends on the prize you're giving out, which you won't even tell me." You said, crossing your arms. Willy groaned a bit before he told you what the prize will be for one of the five children. "Alright, I'll tell you what it is. I'm gonna give one of these children my entire factory. You know, help me run it, even when...you know, I'm gone" He said.

You were surprised after he explained the prize to you. "Oh, my gosh, Willy. That's wonderful for you to do that. But what about, you know, when we have children in the future? Wouldn't they be the main heir of the factory?" You questioned. "Well, of course they will be, (y/n). They're the main heir and whoever we choose as the winner is the 'co-heir'." "Ah, I see. Well, that's still amazing that you're doing that, Willy." You said. "Thank you, sweetheart." Willy said, as he kissed you on the cheek.

Then, he turned back to observe the children again, deciding who could be the potential winner. "So, who do you think will be the winner, (y/n)?" Willy asked. "Hm, definitely not the 'Teavee' kid and that spoiled Veruca Wart, I mean 'Salt'." You said, snickering at the end, making Willy snicker as well. Then, you turned to the candy apple tree and saw the bubble gum girl, Violet Beauregarde. "Not that arrogant bubble gum-chewing Violet Beauregarde. She seems...too proud. Definitely not what we're looking for." You said. Willy nodded along with you. "Especially since she likes chewing gum, very loudly. It's just disgusting." He said. Then, you turned to the chocolate-loving plump boy, Augustus Gloop, who just spat out a piece of chocolate candy and started eating some whipped cream and also the grass. You and Willy cringed, in disgust. "Um, definitely not that kid." Willy said. "Yeah. We'd be out of business for sure after he eats all the candy." You mentioned.

You turned and noticed the only child you and Willy didn't mention about. "I think that boy, Charlie Bucket, is gonna be the winner, Willy." You said. He turned to where you were looking and saw the boy, wondering around, not even trying a piece of candy. Willy thought he looked starved. "Do you really think so, (y/n)?" He asked. "Of course, Willy. He's a curious little boy and he asks so many questions, unlike the other children, and he seems to be very admired of the Chocolate Factory, like he's been wanting to see it his whole life. I think he should be the prize winner." You said.

Willy smiled at you after hearing your opinion of the prize winner. "You have the best suggestions and opinions, (y/n). I'm so glad happy to have you in my life. If I did the tour by myself, I think I would've lost my mind. Those four other children are so...spoiled." He said, while he snaked his arm around your waist. You chuckled as you looked up at him and said, "I'm happy to be part of your life, Willy, and I'm glad that I'm helping you with the tour." Willy smiled even more as he caressed your cheek with his other gloved hand. "I love you, my little cocoa bean." He said. "And I love you too, my handsome chocolate man." You said back. Then, Willy leaned towards you and you both kissed each other for a few seconds. "Willy, don't forget, they're children around." You said, in between the kiss, and, then, Willy pulled away from the kiss. "Good point, (y/n)." He said, as he put both of his hands on top of his cane, acting like nothing happened.

"Daddy, look over there!" You heard the spoiled little girl, Veruca Salt, call out near the chocolate river bank. You and Willy looked to see what she was looking at and you both noticed an Oompa Loompa in plain sight. You turned to Willy and asked, "Ready for some storytelling, my love?" "Absolutely!" Willy exclaimed, excitedly, as the two of you headed down the river bank to meet with the group.