"Aw, (y/n). My sweet, sweet best friend. I'm sorry it's so stressful for you. I understand what it's like to be in this sort of situation when it comes to business." Willy said, as he wrapped his arms around you again and rubbed your back, slowly. "I'm glad you understand how I'm feeling, Willy. But I still don't know what to do and I wish I could've had this all planned and organized beforehand." You said.

There was nothing but silence for a few seconds until Willy pulled away from the hug and stood up. "Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore because I'm gonna help you get this place all nice and tidy before opening day." He said, as he removed his thick black coat, his red jacket, and his top hat. You looked up at him, surprised, after he said that. "What was that, Willy?" You asked. "I'm gonna help organize and decorate your candy shop, (y/n)." Willy said. You stood up and said, "But Willy, you don't have to do that. I don't wanna be a burden on you."

Then, Willy stepped up to you and hushed you while putting his gloved finger towards your lips. "You're not being a burden to me, (y/n). Don't ever think that you are. You're my childhood best friend and I feel horrible for abandoning you years ago. The least I could do is make it up to you by helping you out with your candy shop before opening day." He said. You were flabbergasted the whole time Willy was talking. He's willing to help you out with arranging everything with your candy shop just to make it up to you after all these years. "But Willy...are you sure?" You asked. Willy caressed your cheeks with his gloved hands and said, "I'm positive, sweetheart."

Then, he wrapped his arms around you and embraced you in a hug. "I just want you to be happy, (y/n). I wanna see my (y/n) happy." He added. You smiled as you wrapped your arms around him and hugged him back. "I'm glad you're my best friend, Willy. I'm glad to have you back in my life." You said. Willy smiled and said, "Me too, (y/n)." Then, he placed a kiss on your temple, which surprised you, but also made you blush.

Moments later, you both pulled away from the hug. "Now, then, let's get started on decorations. Let's think of something that could be very presentable to your customers. What are some things that you like? Colors? Anything?" Willy asked you, while he unbuttoned the sleeves on his shirt and started rolling them up to the middle of his arms. You thought about it for a few seconds until you answered, "Well, I do like glitter, anything sparkly. I also like bright colors, like neon colors" "Perfect! There's a start right there, (y/n). Now, where would like to place the candies?" Willy asked. You shrugged your shoulders and said, "Honestly, I don't know, Willy. What would you suggest?"

Willy looked around and thought about it for a bit. "I think what I suggest is setting a row of your own candies and a row of my candies on two separate shelves. When you sell new candies, I suggest putting them on display at the window over there so people walking by could see them and may want to buy them." He suggested. You nodded in agreement after he recommended that to you. "I like that. I think it sounds presentable. In fact, I think everything all sounds presentable, Willy. I really like these ideas. I wanna get started on it right away." You said. Willy clapped his hands, excitedly, and said, "Splendid! I'll have some of my Oompa Loompas send over some supplies to your shop." Then, he took out a fancy-looking cell phone and made a phone call.

***

After three hours of decorating and organizing, you and Willy observed your whole candy shop. To you, everything looked spectacular. Willy's Oompa Loompas brought over different types of special paints that could dry instantly in seconds to decorate the walls. Some of the walls were plain neon colors with sparkly candy decorations hung up all over them, some of the other walls had swirls on them that were painted with different colors that had glitter in them. Your candy and Willy's candies were on separate shelves and your new candies were displayed on the window, with string lights all over the display window. Your whole candy shop looked stunning and presentable for opening day and you were so thankful for having Willy help you out with everything.

"So, (y/n), what do you think?" Willy asked. "I love this so much, Willy. You did a fantastic job on this place. I couldn't have done this without you. You're the best." You said. "No. You're the best! Come here, you!" Willy said, and, then, he, unexpectedly, wrapped his arms around your waist, lifted you up, and spun you around. You giggled as you wrapped your arms around his neck and rested your head on his shoulder, enjoying this moment with him.

Willy stopped spinning you, but he kept you up in his arms in the air. You lifted your head up and looked down at him, while you rested your hands on his shoulders. "Can I tell you a secret, (y/n)?" Willy asked. "Of course, Willy." You said. "I, uh, I wanna tell you that the real reason why I wanted to help you with your candy shop was not only to make it up to you, but it was to also show you how much I really care and love you, (y/n)." He said. You blushed when you heard him say the last part. "You did all of this because you love me?" You asked. He nodded and said, "I've loved you whenever I thought about you for all these years and when we finally reunited with each other. To me, not only do I see you as my best friend, but I see you as the love of my life."

Your heart skipped a beat after he confessed his love to you because you also had the same feelings for him as well. "You really love me, Willy?" You said, while smiling. He nodded and said, sweetly, "You're the chocolate to my chocolate hearts, (y/n)." You smiled and blushed even more after he said that sweet saying to you. "I love you too, Willy." You said, as you wrapped your arms around his neck and, then, you leaned down and closed your eyes as you pressed your lips against his, with Willy kissing you back immediately.