Moments later, you both pulled away from the hug and you both forgotten that were people around, staring at you both in 'awe'. You chuckled, in embarrassment, as Willy tipped his top hat and nodded at everyone. "Greetings, everyone." He said. Then, everyone proceeded back to their business.

"My goodness, (y/n), you look so beautiful. I can't believe it's been years since I saw you the last time." Willy said, as he tucked a strand of your (h/l) (h/c) behind your ear with his gloved hand. You blushed when you felt the latex of his glove brush against your ear. "Thank you, Willy. You look great too. Your hair grew out a bit, but I like it. It suits you." You said. "Here you go, Miss." The cashier said, catching your attention, as she handed you your medium cup of hot chocolate and a small paper bag with your chocolate chip scone in it. "Thank you." You said, as you took your items. Then, you turned back to Willy. "You can go ahead and order, Willy." "Oh, I don't want anything now that you're here. I'd rather spend time with my best friend that I just reunited with." He said. You blushed even more when called you 'his best friend', just like he did when you both were kids. You both moved out of the line, left the cafe, and started walking all over town in the snow, while holding each other's hands.

You drank your hot chocolate while you both talked. "(y/n), for years, I've been wanting to say this to you ever since I ran away. I'm sorry that I left you without saying goodbye to you or telling you what I was gonna do with my dream to become a chocolatier. Every day, deep down, I felt so guilty for doing that to you and I was worried that you didn't want to see me again. I hope you're still not mad at me." Willy said, apologetically. "It's okay, Willy. I forgive you." You said, and, then, you took a sip of your hot chocolate. "You do?" "Of course. Even though I was upset with you, you're still my best friend, Willy, and I've forgiven you. I'm glad that you finally fulfilled your dream to become a chocolatier that your father never wanted you to be. Now look at you. Willy Wonka, the famous chocolatier in the world." You said, which made Willy smile. Then, he brought your hand up to his lips and kissed it. "You're such a sweetheart, (y/n)." He said.

For the next ten minutes, Willy talked about his chocolate-making success and how it's been so far running the chocolate factory. You felt bad when he mentioned to you about spies stealing his recipes and using them for their own business, which caused Willy to shut down his factory. But you were happy that he reopened his factory years later. Even though, you were curious to know what an Oompa Loompa was.

"So, how's everything with you, (y/n)?" Willy asked. Your smile faded away after he asked you that. "Um, it's not good, Willy." You said, sadly. Willy looked down at you, curiously, but also looking worried. "Why? What's wrong, (y/n)?" He asked. "I...I recently got laid off from my job at our hometown's candy store." You said. Willy stopped in his tracks and moved his gloved hand and rested it on your shoulder, causing you to stop in your tracks. "What? You got laid off?" He asked. You nodded. "I moved out of my apartment because I wasn't able to make enough money to pay for my next rent, so I moved out and drove here to see if there was any job openings and somewhere that's not expensive to stay in. But, so far, there's no places hiring and there's any places to live here in this small town. I might as well look somewhere else in a different town." You said, gloomily.

"Wait! Why don't you come stay with me, (y/n)?" Willy said. You looked up at him, confused. "What?" "Come live with me in my chocolate factory. You don't have to leave and look somewhere else to live in. There's plenty of extra rooms in my factory for you to stay in. Plus, I can give you a job at my factory." He said. "What kind of job?" You asked. "Well, I could use an assistant to help me with my candies and coming up with some ideas for new candies." He said.

"Are...Are you sure, Willy?" You asked. "Absolutely, (y/n). I don't wanna be away from my best friend again. I've missed you for all these years and we're finally reunited years later. I don't want you to leave. Please, (y/n)? Please? You know about candy like I do and you being there with me, will make me the happiest chocolatier in the world." Willy asked, while holding both your hands with his free hand. You smiled and chuckled at the way Willy was asking you; it was like talking to the old funny Willy as a kid again. "I will definitely make you the happiest chocolatier in the world, Willy." You said. "So...is that a 'yes'?" Willy asked. "You bet your candy canes it is a 'yes', Willy Wonka. I'll stay with you and be your assistant." You said.

Then, Willy cheered as he wrapped his arms around you and held you close to him again. You giggled at his reaction as you wrapped your arms around him and hugged him. "I'm so glad to be with you again, Willy." You said. Willy sighed, happily, as he placed a kiss on your temple and pulled away from the hug and looked down at you. "So am I, (y/n). You definitely made me the happiest chocolatier in the world now that you're back in my life again. Best friends working together." He said. You blushed and smiled even more.

"Now let's go get your stuff and I'll help you move into my factory. My beloved Oompa Loompas will be really excited to have you around." Willy said, as he gestured you to walked to your car. "What is an Oompa Loompa, Willy?" You asked. "That...is a long story that I'll be happy to tell you all about once you get settled into my chocolate factory, (y/n)." Willy said, as you both continued walking.