Episode 4-6: Scarabia

Start from the beginning

"Oh my, what would Scarabia's dorm head would say about unexpected arrival?" Glory ask curiously acting dumb and innocent. Jamil smiles patiently.

"I'm sure our dorm head will be happy to have you..." Jamil reassures shocking Iman as he watches the vice dorm leader sauntering towards Glory and gently lifts her chin to his grey eyes.

"You're coming, right?" Jamil politely ask and soon a lavender aura swirls around Glory baffling Grim and Cassandra, but thanks to Vivien's conceal lenses, Glory is perfectly immune to his hypnosis. Unbeknownst to Jamil, Glory puts an arm behind her back and reveals the conceal lenses case to the duo stunning Grim as his jaw drops to the floor but also amuses Cassandra. While Jamil is unaware of the conceal lenses that Glory place under her eyes, the ravenette plays dumb and nods firmly at the viper.

"Why of course, Jamil. I would love to come to your dorm!" Glory gleefully complies acting like she's been hypnotized shocking Iman. Deeply satisfied that he "fooled" the ravenette, Jamil smiles softly and lays his hands on his hips.

"I'm happy to invite you, Gloriane Corbett, prefect of ramshackle dorm. Then, to Scarabia." Jamil informs as everyone including Glory and her friends following them. While in the halls, Cassandra leans to Glory's ear.

"Psst hey, Glo. What exactly are you planning?" She whispers, but Glory doesn't really have to answer her question as she pulls out the letter that Iman gave her baffling the swordswoman.

"A letter?" She mutters.

"A letter send by me." He whispers and soon they all blink their eyes to see Iman walking next to them.

"That was you?" Cassandra mutters curling her brows.

"Since when?!" Grim mumbles trying not to shout so loudly.

"Last night. I magically send this letter to your raven haired friend of yours for help." Iman informs.

"Help for what?" Grim ask curiously.

"He said about his dorm in trouble as well as Kalim. So I decided to come to see what's up." Glory explains and Cassandra nods.

"Makes sense, since I have a suspicion about that viper guy." Cassandra chimes.

"Eeh? You think Jamil has something to do with this?" Grim ask curiously.

"100 percent. Though, I must say. That was actually clever of you to fool Jamil into thinking he has hypnotized you, but what exactly are you planning to do next?" Iman ask curiously, but Glory sends the dirty blonde haired man a wise smirk.

"No worries, Iman. This girl has EVERYTHING under control...because I'm going to bring Jamil back to the light." Glory reassures baffling Iman and Grim and shocking Cassandra as she looks back at yesterday when she and her friends first saw Glory performing a healing incantation on a wilted lily.

She's going to use the healing incantation to being him back!

Cassandra thought with her eyes widen before smiling at her and whips her head back to the entrance where they all stepped into the mirror and transported to Scarabia.