Episode 4-2: Our Winter Holiday Starts!

Start from the beginning

"There's already a bunch of people headed home." Deuce states with Ace chuckling softly.

"Haha, they all look so antsy. And the headmaster is..." As soon as his eyes shift to find the headmaster, Ace flinch and froze.

"Hm? Ace, did you-. Eeh!?" Deuce shrieks with his eyes widened.

"Oh god..." Glory gulps when they all see Crowley in his yellow Hawaiian shirt, a white fedora, tan colored shorts, and brown sandals.

***Ok seriously

***Ok seriously. Who wears a Hawaiian shirt for a business trip? Hell, who wears a Hawaiian shirt in the cold weather?😑. I'm not the only one who thinks about this, right?***

"Everyone, please make sure to keep a hold of your belongings as you enter the mirror chamber. If you let go for even a moment your things will end up in a completely different location. I recommend shipping anything you can't live without through the student store." Crowley announced.

"But isn't it odd for you to go home wearing an Hawaiian shirt during the winter?" Merlin ask curiously while holding his suitcase and his staff, but Crowley chortles and pats his tiny head.

"Merlin you silly tiny wizard. This attire is called business. It's what I always do in my business trips." He reassures causing the tiny wizard to sweatdrop at his claims.

"I don't believe Hawaiian shirts are the right attire to wear during a business trip..." Merlin mutters.

"HE'S IN FULL VACAY MODEL!!!" The boys shrieked.

"Does this birdbrain want to get hypothermia!? Who the hell wears a Hawaiian shirt in the f#'king winter!?" Glory rants.

"Don't know, but this guy's ready to become a snowbird down south!" Ace shrills.

"He's not even trying to hide where he'd rather be." Deuce mutters shaking his head at the eccentric headmaster.

"Ugh never mind that. Hey Crowley, we need got questions for you!" Glory shouts.

"Yeah! We've got a bone to pick!" Grim chides as Glory and her friends saunters towards Crowley and Merlin.

"Aah Sundrop and her comrades. Pleasure to see you again. How was training with Rapunzel and Cassandra going so far?" Merlin ask curiously and she smiled widely.

"It was great Merlin! I had fun training with Rapunzel today!" Glory chirps.

"Hehe. You seem to be enjoying her company." Ace compliments.

"Oh can you not? Who knew that having Rapunzel aka one of my favorite characters from Tangled can be a tutor for the break! It'll be so exciting! I can't wait to learn more about her and Cass! Along with Eugene too!" Glory perks up.

"Well not gonna lie. You have some pretty interesting people in your dorm." Deuce praises.

"Yeah. With them in your dorm, you guys made an ultimate power squad!" Ace cheers.