"Really??"

"Oh yes"

"That's great" said Dan excitedly.

"It was great talking to them after so long many days..."
Dan sat close to Bonnie and Bonnie put her head on his shoulder, while, Dan played with her fingers.

They were like this in complete long silence. Their mind in utter calmness. After what happened these few days, they did need this.

"I love you" said Dan.

"I love you too" said Bonnie smiling.
"By the way Dan??"

"Yeah??"

"I told the Twins about our relationship" said Bonnie looking down.
Dan looked at her for once..
"But I told them to zip their mouth" said Bonnie instantly.

"No problem. We can trust them" said Dan smiling, "moreover... we can't ignore their questions", chuckled Dan.

"I thought you'll get mad at me" said Bonnie.

"But I am mad..." Bonnie looked at him, "behind you" completed Dan and Bonnie pursed her lips hitting him lightly.

"Ow", Dan pretended to be hurt.

"Cheesy" said Bonnie narrowing her eyes while Dan giggled.
He again pulled her into his arms and Bonnie closed her eyes resting her head against his chest.

Their days went as such with each other, having happy moments together. Along with interviews and respective work, their shared some sweet specials moments like teasing each other, helping each other at household work and all sorts.

One fine afternoon, well, it was nearly evening; Bonnie got up from her work and decided to check updates.

She was surfing Instagram when she noticed she's been tagged in a story. It was Amy, her best friend.

"Haww!!! I forgot to tell Amy"
She was about to call when she stopped, "No... I can't. I know I can trust her with my secrets but.... It's better if I don't" and Bonnie dropped the idea.

Bonnie gave the response to the tag and then an idea popped up. She decided to check the comment section under Dan's uploaded video.
She usually doesn't check the comment section, but today as if the heart is insisting her.

She found the video and went through the comment.
She smiled while reading the comment section.
"What are you smiling about??" Asked Dan.

"I am reading through the comment section below the video" replied Bonnie.

"Oh...and what does they say??"

"How brilliant I am to take these so positively" said Bonnie dramatically, again.

"Ahh.." Dan wiggles his eyebrows

Suddenly Bonnie furrowed her eyebrows at a comment

"Ginny??"

"Ginny??" Asked Dan and then peeked into the phone, standing behind Bonnie, while leaning on the sofa.

"Seems like I have to upload a picture with Ginny..." said Dan smiling a little.

"But I am also Ginny. I mean I played Ginny" said Bonnie looking at him.

"Because they still think Erin is my girlfriend. We didn't announce it yet."said Dan after a short pause.

The smile on Bonnie's face faded. Of course, the world still know that Erin is Dan's girlfriend. They didn't public their break up yet, nor did they public their relationship.

Dan straightened up, his face showing grave expression.
"What happened??" Asked Bonnie

"How could I be so selfish??"

"Dan??"

"Bonnie.... that women left me for my own sake, for my happiness and I didn't even call back her once to check if she is alright" sighed Dan rubbed his forehead.

Bonnie held Dan's hand and gave a little squeeze.
"It's  okay Dan"

"No Bonnie..."

"Give her a call now"

"Okay.." said Dan and left up to his room.

As he went up to the room his mind kept on flashing thoughts.
"I was so into Bonnie that I almost forgot her. Forgot her sacrifice. I shouldn't have acted as such."

"Because of Bonnie-
How could I blame her... I am so into her. I was so engrossed into happiness" Dan sighed again.

He called Erin twice but she didn't answer.
After few moments he tried again, but no answer.

He went down to kitchen, where Bonnie was preparing dinner
"I tried. She didn't recieve"

"Oh... must be busy" said Bonnie.

Dan looked down, sighing when Bonnie reached him, "Dan... It's okay.. please don't be sad"

Dan simply nodded. Bonnie looked at her boyfriend for a moment and then kissed his forehead.

Dan smiled at her touch.
"Feeling better??" Asked Bonnie.

"You very well know how to make me feel better" said Dan.
Bonnie smiled at him, caressed his cheek and then continued his work.

Dan looked at her, working. He went to her and rested his head on her shoulder.
Bonnie looked at him with loving eyes and continued her work. He moved her hairs to her left side and again rested his chin. He lightly pressed his lips against her skin.

Bonnie felt a strange sensation along her spine. The skin on her neck arms all became slightly spiky.

Dan noticed the goosebumps on Bonnie's skin thus pearking his naughty mind.

He rubbed his finger slightly against her skin and Bonnie let out a slight gasp.

He breath increased heavily. Dan was about to kiss her shoulder when their was a knock on the door.

Dan groaned lightly at the interruption. "Who would be now??" Said Bonnie trying to be normal but her voice did sound irritated.

"I'll check" said Dan and went to open the door.
He opened the door and his eyes went wide out of shock.

Who could it be?? What do you think??
Comment below your thoughts.

Hope you all like it.
So this is for this chapter.

Please do vote and follow for more updates.

Until then...Bye

Thank you
.....