7 - Yellow Flash 2.0

When I woke up I felt........ weird. Like as if I was floating. I guess I'm still asleep then. As I look under me my eyes go wide.

'Is that me?' I think to myself as I see myself sleeping. I look back at my body and I look kinda ghost like. Then it hit me. I was in Avatar State. I looked around my room and saw a......portal? 'That's probably a bad idea to go through.' But if you know the saying curiosity killed the cat, well I'm the cat.

So I am now in the portal and I get sucked into somewhere. When I got the destination, i saw 2 figures. One was tall and the other was shorter but taller then me. As I took a closer look at them O noticed them immediately. "Avatar Roku and Aang." What I didn't realize was that I said that out loud. When I did they both turned their head towards me confused. As they saw me I tried to but instantly failed since I tripped over my own foot.

"Who are you?" I heard Roku say. Now I was nervous because well, I'm very different. You look a certain way depending from what nation your from. Not one nation has blonde hair and blue eyes. That's what made me nervous.

"I'm Shinigami Uzumaki, ya know." I say with a big grin on my face. "How did you get here?" Roku asked. I explained to him how I got there and seemed more confused so I just sighed.

Before I said anything something in my my shirt moved. I knew what it was but Roku looked confused, as for Aang he looked terrified and confused. I laughed at their actions as Advika came out of my shirt and onto my shoulder.

'Don't worry, I'll let them know.'

After I heard that, the portal opened back up and both me and Advika got sucked into it once more.

'That was intresting.'

I woke up after that at 4 o'clock. Advika was standing on my bed next to me. I remember I have to meet my team at 7 o'clock so I start to get ready. I actually got ready at 5:43 so I decided to do a few laps around the village.

Time skip

I did about fifteen laps around the village. It took me about 45 minutes in all since I was jogging. Other people would call it running and not jogging, but I'm just pretty fast. It was gonna be 6:35 in 7 minutes. So I decided to see how many laps I could run around the village until then. As soon as the time hit 6:23 I went speeding off. As I went around, I think I pasted gai and lee running on their hands a few times.  I'm also pretty sure I heard Gai yell something along the lines of 'how youthful'. I kept counting how many I did each time I pasted near the village gates. After the timer went off my eyes widened as I realized how many laps I did.

'I know I'm the daughter of
'the yellow flash of the leaf' but still.' I thought to myself.

"87 laps and I'm not even that tired." I muttered to myself. Since I still had 25 minutes left. I decided to go back to the gates and wait for my team. As I got there I saw Shizuka leaning against the gate with her eyebrow up.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Was that you running around the village for 7 minutes?" She asked in a low and confused voice. "Yea, I had a weird 'sleeping experience' so I woke up really early and was bored so I jogged around the village. Then I ran to see how much laps I can do in 7 minutes." I said with a shrug.

She gave me a look that said 'What do you mean by sleeping experience?'

After I explained it to her she just nodded her head. About a minute later Momoku walked towards us. She looked kinda anxious though. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask her. "Were gonna be going in sand. That's gonna mean I'm basically helpless. Like Sakura." She muttered the last part which made me chuckle a bit.

"As long as you have patience and stay focus as you walk, you'll be fine." I say giving her the famous Uzumaki grin. "Thanks, I guess I'll try." She said smiling back. Rover jumped from the side of her onto her head and snuggled into it trying to comfort her. Thus made all three of us laugh. Advika flew in front of me trying to tell me something.

I finally got what she was trying to tell me. THE BOOK!!! I ran faster then light to me and Naruto's apartment. I got the book and ran back. We waited for a few minutes than Yamato finally came. (Stop thinking that way dirty minded people)

"Ok Team 9, let's go."

With that said we started to walk out of the leaf village.

(A/N) - I'm gonna make the time going to the sand village take 5 days so everything is somewhat within the time..... If that makes sense. No? Ok, I'll stop now.

We have left the village about 5 hours ago and we didn't stop for one break. Since no one needed it we kept going. I look up at the sky and see the sun in the exact middle. 'It's around noon then.' I thought to myself.

"Let's take a 5 minute break." Yamato says stopping. We all go sit in the shade and take off our backpacks. As I opened my backpack Advika's head popped out. I smiled at her as she passed me my water. "Thanks" I say as I take the water and drink it.

When 5 minutes were done we began to walk again. We've been waking for 30 minutes, and I was bored out of my mind. As if Advika read my mind, her top half disappeared into my bag and she came out with the Icha Icha Paradise book.

"Genius" was all I said as I gave her a fist bump. I opened it and Oh. My. Kami. It was AMAZING. I am a bit perverted myself so.... I enjoyed this type of stuff. Besides, it was still a good book without the perverted scenes. That just made it much more juicy. I finished a couple of pages and thought I should probably stop it there. As I looked up from my book I noticed it was dusk.

"We should find a place to set up camp." Yamato said. We nodded and looked for a spot. It didn't take long to find one. When we did we set up camp and a place for fire. Shizuka did the fire ball jutsu to make a fire for us.

Advika, Rover and even Takeshi sat down with us near the fire. After we set up 2 tents (1 for Yamato and the other for us) we ate our food and talked for a bit. "Maybe 1 of us should stay up and keep watch.We can shift throughout the night so we each have a good amount of sleep." Momoku suggested. "Ok, then."

First it was Yamato, Momoku, Shizuka, then me. So after we ate we all went to sleep other then Yamato.

Time Skip

I woke up to a tired looking Shizuka. "It's your turn to keep watch." I nodded my head as as I rubbed the tiredness out of my eyes. I got up and changed into my clothes since we'd leave after I'm finished. I decided to clean everything up so we could leave faster when we do.

It only to me about 6 minutes. I was bored so I thought that I should practice with sand. No, I didn't have sand but I was gonna make some. Sand is pretty much just really small pieces of different rocks. It's also underneath the surface so I could feel it. I make a small hole in the ground and was able to bend about a handful of sand out of it. I made a hole about the size of my head and bended a lot more sand out of it. When I had enough to cover my feet, I took my shoes off and covered the sand with my feet. I focused on my tool bag and tried to bend it to me. I did and it hit me in the face.

"I think I'm just gonna stop." I mumbled to myself, as I rubbed where it hit me.

"Please stop it's just sad".

I turned around to see Shizuka with a smirk on her face.

"Shut up." I said as I walked to out tent to wake up Momoku. Sand Village, here we come.