10 - ѕє¢яєтѕ (˘_˘٥)

A/N - I'll stop the weird writing. Anyways, enjoy.

'Poof'

Shinigami's pov

As we arrive in the Kazekage office the four ANBU I was with bowed. I followed BUT only for one reason. I'm a girl with bright blond hair a leaf ninja headband wearing kill me orange. So yeah, although I might've made myself look more stoopid. Oh well, too late now. "They passed sir." The ANBU Advika took down with ease said. "And why are you here, if I may ask?" He said looking at me. I was gonna speak until I felt a strong, big and dark chakra behind me. I turned with an eyebrow raised I see the sand siblings and just nod my head. 'Well, that's probably Gaara because of Shukak.' I think to myself as I turn back around. I really hope my face isn't as red as Gaara's hair.

Lucky for me it wasn't, but the bad news is that it wasn't to far from getting there. I look at the Kazekage and began to speak. "I came here to say, if your gonna get people to do that please send people with higher skills. I feel very much offended. Thank you for your time." After I say that I give him my big famous Uzumaki grin and poof away. No, it wasn't a clone I just placed a tag in the room we were in so I could teleport there myself when I was finished.

Kazekages pov (a.k.a. Rasa)

After she spoke I was shocked at her words but of course didn't show it. I also wondered if she was sick or something since her face turned red. She then gave me probably the biggest and happiest smile I've ever seen. It was so bright that it could even make me smile. I obviously wouldn't do that though. After that she teleported away. I look at the four ANBU and was about to ask them to explain about what they were supposed to do. That was until a animal peeked it's head off the 'leaders' (a.k.a the one Shinigami distracted) shoulder, which surprisingly made him scream and fall to the side try to get it off. The animal flew up and onto the front of my desk, it then started into my eyes and tilted it's head. I could tell Temari, Kankuro, and even Gaara was confused of the species the animal was. As if it read my mind it flew to one side of the room and seemed like it was looking for something. Some of the Shinobi in the room was getting ready to attack the small animal, until I made a signal not too. When the strange animal found what it wanted it took out a few pieces of blank paper and took the pen off my desk. It began to write something on the paper.
(A lemurs hand should be big enough to hold a pen with both of their hands.)

I waited until the animal was finished and handed me the paper. I began to read it but not aloud. My name is Advika and I am what is known as a winged lemur. My species is thought as extinct, although I'm obviously alive. My owner should be here by 3......2.....and 1-

As soon as I read the last number, I feel another presence enter the room. To my surprise it was Shinigami. As she appeared the 'so called lemur' flew into her jacket and hid in there.

"Sorry about her I didn't know she went with me when I came here. Good bye." And with that said, she teleported away again but this time with her pet lemur.

Everyone seemed confused or intrigued from both the pet and girl. "Anyways, explain how they did." Before the one who appeared with Shinigami could say anything one of the ANBUS spoke instead. "The pet first attacked him, then the rest of her teammates and captain tied us up and taped our mouths shut as she distracted him." The ANBU that spoke pointed at the 'leader' of this group each time she said him.

I gave a blank stare towards the 'leader'. "Alright then you are dismissed." I said before sighing. They nodded and poofed away. I then looked at the three Genin in front of me, I gave Gaara a look that said 'no killing', which he then just glared at me. I would be lying if I said it didn't scare me. Even if I was/am no one is or would be able to tell since I'm good at masking my facial expressions. I told them the whole plan and to pack their things for their 5 day journey to the village hidden in the leaves. After that they left to get ready.

Shizuka's pov

After Shinigami came in with Advika on her shoulder, we decided to just walk around the Village. Although, as she was gone I was meditating. I learned that since I'm an airbender I could get the marks of a master airbender. Shinigami could too, she just needs to practice more with meditating and her air bending. 'Maybe I could help teach her something. But if she does master it I also have to show her how to be able to hide the marks since there not exactly normal.' I was inturpted from my thoughts when the one and only Shinigami Uzumaki snapped her fingers in front of my face. It didn't make me flinch, but it did annoy me a bit. "Are you coming with us or ate you gonna stay in your emo corner? She asked, snickering a bit.

"Hn."

"Oh god don't start doing that please." Momku said as the three of them sweat dropped. I just shrugged and got up.

"Hn, whatever." They all just sweat dropped again and we began to walk away. 'I guess the Uchiha part of me is starting to get to me. No wonder I also understood what Sasuke said whenever he did that.' I think to myself smiling slightly at the thought of my brother being happy. 'Even though he never shows it he's a very happy and nice person. He only shows it to me though. I only really show my happiness to Shinigami, Momoku, and Sasuke.' I was then took out of my thoghts again as Momoku tapped me on the shoulder to get my attention, so I looked over to her.

"You okay, you kinda spaced out?" She asks. I just nod in response since we're all in public. Momoku and I slowed down a bit as Yamato and Shinigami kept walking not noticing. Momoku then whispered in my ear. "You remember the plan if he comes by?" I looking at her with a blank expression, until a big smirk replaced it and nodded my head.

'Let's hope he comes by'.

A/N - Who do you think 'he' exactly is. I wanna see if any of you will guess. Anyways, sorry for posting late I think I'm gonna post on either Sunday or Monday with this story. Hoped you enjoyed this weeks chapter, if you did please vote for it. (I feel like I sounded like a youtuber with the only difference being I said vote instead of like.) Bai readers.