5 - The Bell Test

Naruto's pov

I woke up and saw that Shinigami was sleeping. I decided to get ready then wake her up. So I went and took a shower then put my clothes on. I looked at the time and saw it was 6 o'clock. I decided to go and wake up Shinigami.

Shinigami's pov

I woke up to my one and only brother shaking me. "I'M UP, I'M UP! NOW STOP SHAKING ME!!" I yelled at him. He quickly stopped and backed away from me. I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my hair.
When I was done I went to make breakfast for Naruto, Sakura, and myself. When I was finish it was almost 7 o'clock so me and Naruto left.

When we got there, I saw Sakura, Sasuke and Shizuka waiting. "Naruto, you're late!" Sakura yelled. I'm not gonna act how I was last time because it was my fault. "It was my fault. I told him he should come 2 hours later then he was supposed too." I said opening my bag to give her the food I made. "Why?" "Didn't you see how late your sensai was yesterday? That's why he's still not here. Which was my point." After I said that I handed her and Naruto food. Naruto started to eat immediately when sakura just stared at me in confusion.

"We're not supposed to eat anything." She said trying to give it back to me."You need strength for whatever survival test your doing. It's your choice either way." I said get up and getting ready to leave with Shizuka. "Cya guys later." I said as me and Shizuka began walking to training grounds 9.

By the time we got there Momoku was sitting there waiting. It seemed that Yamato wasn't here yet. It wasn't 8 o'clock yet so that's fine. When Yamato came it was 7:58. "Good morning guys are you ready to begin." We all nod our heads. Yamato began to explain that we have to get a bell. There was only 2 bells. We all knew the point was team work. We still wanted to get the bells. We all got up getting ready. Me and Momoku took off our shoes. When we did Yamato looked at us confused.

"Ready...... and start." As soon as he said that we all went different ways. Or that's at least what we made it look like. We were all in a tree getting a plan together. When we did me and Momoku banged our foot on the ground to check if anyone was there. It turned out there were multiple people. The Hokage was included as those people. We realized people were trying to observe us secretly but failed.

It's good though they don't know we know they're here. We focused on finding Yamato. Once we did we were gonna try individual just to see if we could get it by ourselves. So Shizuka went first. She walked towards Yamato and he got in a fighting position. When he raced forward and attempted to kick her she ducked and tried tripping him but failed. They were doing taijutsu until Shizuka ended up in the ground with her head sticking out. After Yamato left to find me or Momoku. I ran to help Shizuka ou the ground as Momoku goes to find, then fight Yamato. I dug her out the ground because I knew people were watching. We were saving our bending for later. When I got her out we went looking for Momoku.  Or at least we were before we saw her bound to a tree with wood. As Shizuka went to fight her went to fight Yamato. Or rather a shadow clone since we were getting ready for our real plan.

Shadow clone's pov

I went to try and fight Yamato. I had extra shadow clones. I had one underground, two in the trees on the side of him, 2 behind him and one on each side of him. I was in front and ran straight at him. We both put our Kunais and they clashed. As he tried to swipe me I ducked and managed to trip him. Before I was able to use that advantage, he tripped me and I fell on my back. When he got up he looked like he was gonna make hand signs. That's when my clone underground grabbed his legs and the ones on the sides came in a flash holding his hands as the ones behind him cling onto his back and the ones in the trees hold onto his sides. The next thing I know as I was gonna kicked him it turned into my clone.

I undid the jutsu and before I could do anything else he trapped me with his wood jutsu. After that I quickly dismissed myself when I knew they were ready.

Shinigami's pov

As my clone disappeared we all jumped down and in front of Yamato. When we got into a battle stance he smiled. "So you finally figured out the point of the test?" He asked. "I mean. It's more like we already knew the point and were just testing out us going individually. We already knew we would over power you with us working together. Although we also went easy on you so we  actually don't take the bells and that's about it." I said as I was quietly forming water behind my back. "Smart, but don't ever underestimate your opponent." He said also getting into a battle position. "Your one to talk." I muttered under my breath.

He then came running towards us with a kunai in his hand. Shizuka then did the same. When she came close to him she used her air bending to jump over him and sliced part of his shoulder in the process. He noticed but ignored it. Before he could get to Momoku and me, she stomped her foot on the ground and ended up sending a shock wave of rocks to fly into his face. He seemed a bit shocked and impressed. Then it being my turn. I take the water I made and had them surround his hands then froze it. Before he could even look shocked, Shizuka then air bended him into a tree. Then as he got up, Momoku locked his feet into the ground. After that he fell onto his knees and before he could do anything I made a clone and had it take the bells and bring it back to us.

After that I melted the Ice and Momoku got his feet from under the ground. After that we all gave each other a smile as me and Momoku put our shoes back on. Everyone that was hiding jumped out of the trees and landed on the ground around us. Looks like it was some Anbu, a few sensai's and the Hokage.

They all started to clap which suprised all of us. "Why are you clapping?" Momoku asked. "That was a good fight and interesting techniques. Who taught you that?" Hokage-sama asked. "It's complicated to explain." I simply replied. It kinda isn't but it is at the same time. I mean what do you want me to say? 'Oh, my friend in a different dimension in helping us master this?' Yeah right have someone else do that cause I'm not.

"Ok then. We wanted to see what bending techniques you were talking about. I guess I'll see you when you have your first mission." He said with a smile as him and the Anbu proofed away.

Once he said that me and Momoku were smiling like fools. While Shizuka was smirking. Well. I guess that Uchiha side is getting to her. 'Oh Kami please no more emo people.' I thought to myself as I sweat dropped in my head.

"That was great teamwork. I'll see you here tomorrow for your first mission. Bye." He said with a smile as he left. "Well let's get ready for boring. D- rank missions tomorrow." I said in a sad tone just waiting for the boredom.

"I'll see ya guys later, I'm gonna go and get Naruto from the traing grounds a d untie him. Bye see ya guys tomorrow." I say as I walk away and wave back to them. I see them leaving too so I start to run towards training ground 3.

As I get there, I see a certain blonde yelling to untie him as I also see Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi-Sensai trying to leave. Oh. But no. I was always mad of the fact that they just bonded or whatever, then just LEFT HIM. So before I untied Naruto I sent four rocks coming out the ground there way.

As I did they fell to the ground and turned around to see 3 pieces of the earth sticking out the ground

As I did they fell to the ground and turned around to see 3 pieces of the earth sticking out the ground. The 3 of them looked confused as Naruto is looking at me dumbfounded. It was until Naruto spoke that they realized what happened.
"Shinigami! How did you-" I cut him off by cutting the rope with a kunai having him fall to the ground. "Not right now Naru. I'll tell you when we get home." I say as I begin to drag Naruto out of the training grounds.

Welcome home me.