28 - Late Night Training and Kyoshi?

Shinigami's pov

After Gaara left I decided to train a bit with Sora. I got my ninja clothes on and soon left with bith Sora and Advika. We went to the training grounds. I decided that I should test out and see if Sora had Chakra. It would be easier to just ask Hinata or maybe Neji, but I wanted to know now and was gonna find out somehow.

When we got to the training grounds I put Advika on one of the logs and Sora grew to her Natural size. "Alright, do you feel like you habe some type if energy source in you?" I asked her. 'Yes, but I'm not sure what it is.' She said to me. "Well, take deep breaths amd focus on that energy. When you focus it try and force the energy out of you." I said to her. She nodded and closed her eyes. She did as I asked and when she pushed the energy out of her, something I didn't expect happened.

Instead of chakra, which is what I expected, she let out a wave of Air, then fire, amd lastly water that looked like it was glowing. It shocked me and she looked kinda confused. 'Uh, what was that?' She asked me. "I uh...I think you just released three different elements. It was air, fire, and water." I explained to her. 'Woah, really?' She asked me and I nodded. "Maybe you could bend certain elements." I mumbled. 'Maybe I can try and bend each of the elements starting with air since I'm a bison.' "That's a good idea. Give it a try." I said to her. She tried to so it but wasn't able to.

She tried using her legs to do it but didn't end up doing anything. She whined in frustration and hit her tail against the ground. When she did that she sent huge wave a air. "Wait, do that again with your tail." I said to her. She looked confused and looked behind her. She hit her tail against the ground and saw how the air formed around it. 'I did it!' She said happily. I smiled at her. "Since it didn't work with any parts on your body other than your tail, then you can probably only bend certain elements with the certain parts of your body." I explained to her. 'Ok then, do you want me to try fire next?' She asked me. "Sure. Maybe you should try doing it in the place on your body you feel is most resoanble to bend fire." I said to her. I backed up and looked at waht she was gonna do.

She breathed in and took a deep breath. When she breathed out a little bit of fire came out as well. When she breathed out fire, it wasn't just an ordinary fire, it was white. I was shocked but still smiled. "So you can use air bending with your tail and fire bending with your mouth. The last is water bending." She sighed and laid down. 'H-Hold on, I'm kinda tired for some reason.' She said. "Take a break, you can drink some of the water from the river." I said to her. She nodded and slowly stood up. She walked towards the water and drank some.

I was walking behind her and looked at my reflection in the water. 'Maybe I could try to water bend. I've never done it before.' I thought to myself. I put my bags in front of me and started to move my hands in a push and pull motion. As I kept doing it, the water slowly followed my movements until it got stronger. When I let it go it dropped inti the water. 'So cool!' I heard Sora say. She smiled. "Thanks, you should try." I said to her. She nodded and looked like she was thinking.

She tried to bend the water it but for some reason it wouldn't work. She tried with her legs, she tried with her tail again. Sje tried her mouth again, and even tried doing it with her ears. 'A-Are you sure you saw water?' She asked me as she was slightly out of breath. I sighed but nodded. "I'm sure." I said quietly. I was thinking of what the reason could be and then I remembered that I saw the water glowing.

"Sora, I think I know why it wasn't working before." I said as I took a kunai out and sat near the river. 'Huh? What do you mean?' She asked. I took the kunai and cut my leg. 'W-What are you doing!?' You she asked as she was worried. "You could either try to lick some of the water then lick my wound or put some water on my wound and put your leg on it to try and heal it." I said to her. 'Wait you want me to try and heal your leg?' She asked me. I nodded to answer her question. She licked the water before licking my wound amd it started to slowly heal. I smiled.

"So then, you have white fire from your mouth, air from your tail, and can heal with water using your tongue." I said to her. She smiled at me and nodded. "Well how about this, today you can work on your air bending as I work on something else." I said to her. 'Okay, but what are you gonna do?' She asked me. "I'm gonna meditate then work on my Ninjutsu, I'll do some Taijutsu too if I have time." I said to her. She nodded. 'Okay then.'

I walked over to the logs and smiled at Advika. She was asleep on the ground next to one of them. I sat next to her and sat up straight. I started to focus on my breathing and closed my eyes. As I meditated I started to feel light.

The thing that made me open my eyes was when I felt like I was floating. I opened my eyes and my body was glowing a blue kind of like. I looked under me and saw myself. My eyes were glowing a blue color. "Am I in the avatar state?" I questioned. I started to move up and above past the clouds. I smiled as I looked at the moon. It looked like it was going. I smiled and sighed quietly. "This is beautiful." I said quietly. I stayed where I was and focused on the silence around me. It was peaceful.

After a little while I went back down and saw Sora in front of my body. I went back down and looked at my body. "Now how am I supposed to go back in my body?" I mumbled to myself. I heard someone walking close and turned to see who it was. To my shock it was Gaara. "Uh, how am I gonna explain this if he sees me like this?" I asked myself as I started panicking.

He walked around and eventually found me. He walked over to me. "Shinigami?" He asked quietly. To my surprise my body stood up and looked at him. "Are you alright?" He asked. He looked really concerned, which wasn't normal.

"She isn't here right now." My body spoke. I was confused and kinda scared since someone was in my body. "Then who are you suppose to be?" He said, his face going back to his neutral expression.

"I am Kyoshi, a past life of hers. She is next to us now." She said as she pointed next to her and to me. Gaara looked beyond confused and actually looked directly at me without knowing. "Well I suppose that you'd want answers which us why I am here." Kyoshi said before turning towards me.

"We trust him." She said before I felt myself get pulled back into my body. I opened my eyes and see myself in my body and saw Gaara. I tried to walk towards him but as soon as I tried, I started to feel extremly weak. I started to fall tobthe ground but felt sand catch me and lay me down carefully. I look up to see Gaara staring at me. "I'll explain everything to you...wow...that took a lot more energy than I thought it would." I mumbled the last part. He nodded and sighed. "Alright, but I really want you to tell me." He said quietly.

I closed my eyes and focused on my breathing. When I felt like I had enough energy I sat up and sighed. "Well, I have multiple past lives...like reincarnation. I'm not sure how many but if I did a way into that state I can kinda move freely. Almost like a ghost. I guess when I move around like that one of my past lives will take over." I explained to him. "Sorry if you still don't really understand, I kinda suck at explaing things, at least some things." I said to him with an awkward tone.

He nodded slowly to show that he understood. "Does it have something to do with how you could move earth?" He asked her. I nodded. "Yeah I can move earth and air without hand signs and just figured out how to move water. I'll probably move fire sometime too." I said as I looked up at the sky. He looked uo as well. "Thank you for telling me." He said quietly as he looked at me.

I looked at him and smiled. "Of course, I trust you." I said to him. He looked shocked before his face changed to a small smile. "I...I trust you too." He said.

A/N - I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry that this wasn't out sooner since I wanted it to be out last week. I'm gonna try to post multiple chapters today, at least two. If you enjoyed this chapter make sure to vote for it. Thank you for reading.