12 - Bye Suna

Shinigami's pov

I woke up from sleeping with a yawn. As I rub my eyes I see all the animals next to me. All asleep except for Takeshi, which make sense since owls are nocturnal. Although, I'm almost positive that he's insomniac since he doesn't sleep in the day. Being the Avatar or at least Avatar like gives me a chance to connect with animals in a way. Since I'm supposed to help the world and restoring balance is my duty, it's kinda like how animals sense danger and go away from it. I would be the peace that takes away the danger so they would come towards me as a comfort space I guess?

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that most animals if not all are comfortable around me. So when Takeshi saw I was awake he 'hooted' at me as if say 'morning'. "Good morning to you too, Takeshi." I say with a grin and sleepy tone. I look around and notice Shizuka is gone. 'She must already be awake.' I think to myself.

I look at the time and see it's 5:23.
'We need to be at the Kazekage's tower at 7:00 so we all should be ready at atleast 6:50. So I'll wake them up at 6:00 and start getting our things ready.' I think to myself as I walk to the bathroom to get ready. As I walk to the bathroom I hear the water faucet on. "Shizuka, are you in there?" I whisper loud enough for her to hear and low enough to not wake anyone up. The door opened to a messy haired Shizuka. When she saw me she opened the door more for me to come in. When I did I took my toothbrush and tooth paste to get ready to brush my teeth. Shizuka was already doing that.

When I looked up at the mirror I saw my hair wild, my eyes still a bit asleep, and my sleeping clothes. A black shirt with a pair of white shorts. Pretty basic, but I'm sleeping so it doesn't matter to me.

I began to brush my teeth. When I was finished I left to get both me and Shizuka's clothes. When I left the bathroom to get our clothes, I saw Momoku on the bed petting Rover in her lap. "Morning Momoku and Rover." I said getting Shizuka's clothes. "Morning." Momoku said with a yawn. Rover looked like he was gonna bark a morning until he yawned. I just giggled a bit.

"Me and Shizuka will be out the bathroom soon you could go in when were done." After I said that Momoku just nodded her head as I went into the bathroom. "Thank you." Shizuka said as I handed her clothes to her. I just nodded my head as I put my clothes down on the counter and did my hair. When I was finished Shizuka left since she was finished and Momoku came in. She began brushing her teeth as I changed. When I was finished I left and looked at the time. 5:48, ok then. I was gonna wake up Advika until she flew on my head.

"Good morning, are you hungry?" I asked her. She made a noise which I took as a yes. Shizuka was getting food for them ready. Advika flew towards Shizuka waiting for her food. When Momoku left the bathroom with her clothes on she walked towards me. "Is there anything else to do?" She asked. "Yup, can you help me with packing everything?" I ask, as she nods her head and we walk over to our bags and begin to pack.

A little later it's 6:02. Since me and Momoku are packing and Shizuka is taking care of the animals. I sent Advika to wake Yamato-Sensai up. She flew over to him and stood in front of his face. I was pay attention and kept packing until I heard a loud scretching sound from Advika. A.K.A her screaming. I saw her scream into his ear making him immediately wake up, pull a kunai out of absolutely no where. We all started laughing and he realized what happened.

"Good morning to you too Yamato-Sensai." Momoku said laughing more. "We have less than an hour left to go to the Kazekage building so you should get ready." I tell him. He nods and leaves to get ready.

30 minute Time Skip

After everyone was ready we had a while left so we began to walk there and take our time. We had like twenty minutes and I wanted to be there at least 10 minutes early. We got there about 12 minutes early since we weren't far away. We walked up the stairs which there was a lot of. Kinda like in the Hokage Tower, a whole lot of stairs. We had about 9 minutes left when we got to the top since we were taking our time.

We walked to the Kazekage's office and Yamato-Sensai knocked on the door. We heard a 'come in' and walked in. We all lined up tallest to shortest. It was Yamato, Shizuka, then me. I then dropped my head down as a depressed aura moved around me. I quickly recovered when I heard another knock on the door, which we all straightened up and put on a poker face. The sand siblings entered the room, and the Kazekage was talking about something, but I wasn't paying attention. I really wanted ramen I haven't had any in 5 days. Momoku tapped me and I turned towards her. "Where supposed to be saying our names." She whispered to me. I asked why, but she just shrugged.

"Yamato"

"Shizuka Uchiha"

"Momoku Inuzuka"

"Shinigami Uzumaki"

"Ok then, Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara, they will be your esscorts to the leaf." The Kazekage said. Kankuro then snorted and said something that made my blood boil. "They are supposed to 'protect' us. Maybe their sensai, but not a bunch of girls. Especially the short one she looks like a 9 year old." This made Shizuka's eyes go wide and she pulled Momoku away from me. She remembers what I did the last time talked about how 'weak' I looked.

Flashback Shizuka's Pov

We were walking around the Village when we saw a older kid yelling and bullying a younger kid. Momoku and I was gonna knock the older kid out but Shinigami stepped in before we could do anything. "HEY! What do you think your doing!?" She yelled out making both kids look at her. The older boy with annoyance and the younger with hope and fear. He was scared if they would join in or scared if she were to get hurt. "I think I'm doing my business which is none of yours." He yelled at her. Me and Momoku just sat near a tree to see if Shinigami would need help. "Sorry but you thought wrong because it's my business now." She said an angered tone. The older then began to laugh. "What's a little 9 year old like you supposed to do, huh?" She gripped her fist as he continued to laugh. She grabbed him by the top of his shirt and dragged him down to her height. This seemed to surprise him. "I'M 12 YOU IDIOT!!" She shouted, then punched him in the face sending him flying. He landed and seemed to be knocked out. She then breathed in to calm her self down and looked at the little boy who stared at her in awe. "Are you okay?" She asks the little boy. "Y-Yeah!" She helped him up and he dusted himself off. He looked like he was Konohamaru's age but was still very short. "I'm Shinigami, what's your name?" She asked. "Riki." "Ok then. Cya later, Riki."

End of flashback Still Shizuka's pov

I saw Shinigami look at Kankuro and nod het head as she began to walk towards him. I looked towards the Kazekage, he seemed to want to know what Shinigami was going to do to his middle child. She walked him as he seemed unimpressed. She grabbed the neck of his.....outfit. "Shinigami, that's the Kazekage's son who were supposed to protect not hurt." I said trying to get her to stop. It was gonna work until Kankuro spoke. "I thought you were gonna do something, but you won't since my dad is right there,huh."

Shinigami had an angry face and turned to look at the Kazekage then back to Kankuro. Momoku and I looked at eachother amd shook our heads.

"I COULDN'T CARE LESS IF HE WAS YOUR MOTHER!!" Shinigami yelled punching him in the face. He flew across the room causing him to get knocked out. Shinigami then breathed in calming herself down. "So? Should we go now?" She said giving a closed eye smile, causing all of us except Gaara to sweatdrop. "What about Kankuro?" Temari asked her. Shinigami looked behind her and sighef. She walked towards Kankuro, kneeled down next to him.

And slapped his face extremely hard, like that slap echoed im here, making him wake up immediately. "Get up, were about to leave." She said getting up and walking away. She turned behind herself and saw he was still sitting there rubbing his face since she punched and slapped him. "Sometime today" she said snapping her fingers making him stand up immediately and start walking. "Y-Yes ma'am." He stuttered. Let's go then, bye Mr. Kazekage it was a pleasure meeting you." She said waving her hand back as we all began to walk with her.

When we got to the gates, Shinigami told the guards goodbye which they seemed surprised at. "Goodbye suna" I heard her mummble.

'Goodbye indeed'

A/N- First I wanna say that I plan on making Riki my OC. Next, I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter and if you did please vote. Goodbye readers.