4 - Squad 9 and Extra training

Shinigami's pov 

Yamato lead us to a random training ground. All of us sat down as in the order of me, Momoku, then Shizuka and yamato in front of us."So, I think we should do Introductions." He said. Momoku then said "What do you want to know about us." "Your Name, and if you have, a special technique or kekkai genkai He said "Shouldn't you introduce yourself first." I said with a slight smile. "Me? Ok then. I am Yamato, and I have wood release. Now you with the blonde hair can start.

I smiled widely and said " My name is Shinigami Uzumaki, and I have the ability to bend all Elements." As I said that confusion grew on his face. "Don't ask." I said with me, Shizuka, and Momoku sweat dropping. After that he pointed to Momoku put noticed the bandages over her eyes.

He was gonna speak until she said "My name is Momoku Inuzuka and I could Earthbend and Metalbend. Also I am blind" Yamato just nodded his head slowly motioning that he understood. He turned towards Shizuka and said "Now you."

When he said that Shizuka looked down and it looked she was thinking. I was gonna speak until she interrupted me " My name is Shizuka Uchiha and I could Air bend. People also think I'm mute so could act like am?" She asked him. Yamato smiled and nodded in reply.

"So. Tomorrow we will meet here at 8 o'clock to do a survival exercise." Yamato-sensai said. "Are we gonna be doing the bell test?" I bluntly asked. He then nodded his head and poofed away. After that Momoku had to go home while me and Shizuka went towards Sakura's house.

We decided to try to give her a little lesson of chakra control to help her with her test tomorrow. We saw her on her way home so we went to catch up with her. "Hi Sakura." I said waving at her. "Oh. Hey Shinigami and Shizuka." She said giving a smile to me and Shizuka. "I was wondering if you wanted a small lesson to help you tomorrow." I said to her. When I said that her face showed confusion. "How did you know we had a test tomorrow." She asked. "Our sensai is giving us one tomorrow so I figured everyone is getting one to decide since only 3 or 4 teams could pass."

When I said that she nod her head saying she understood. "You wanna train with me and Shizuka." I asked her hoping she would say yes. "Oh yeah, sure. I just have to tell my mom and dad first. Hey do you wanna see my parents, I'm sure they wanna know who I'm training with." When she said that I had wide grin on my face when Shizuka had a small smile and we both nod our head yes.

With that said we all went to Sakura's house which wasn't that far. When we got there Sakura knocked on the door and a woman opened the door and hug Sakura. "Mom I wanted know if I could go train with my friends?" Sakura asked pointing to me and Shizuka. I waved my hand and said hi as Shizuka just waved her hand. "Well what are your names?" Sakura's mom asked. "I'm Shinigami Uzumaki and this is Shizuka Uchiha." Sakura's mom looked at the both of us and said "Okay, but have my daughter back before night." "Yes ma'am." I said with a wide grin. With that said we all rushed to the training grounds.

When we got there we turned to Sakura. "So Sakura who is your sensai." I asked. "His name is Kakashi Hatake." She said. "Ok then. First were gonna climb the tree without using our hands." When I said that her face showed confusion. "Shizuka would you like to show her as I explain?" Shizuka nod her head and I began to speak. "Were gonna teach you to use chakra control. Were gonna start from focusing chakra to your feet and use the chakra to climb up the tree. Shizuka can you demonstrate." As I said that she did the hand sign and began to walk on the tree. She then placed a kunai at the top of it and came back down. "I want you to focus your chakra and your goal is to bring me the kunai. Do you have any questions?" I asked her. She shook her head and did the hands signs. Her feet started to glow blue showing the chakra. She then ran all tbe way up the tree got the kunai and jumped back down.

"I did it!" She said in a happy voice. "Good job. Now i
I want you to focus Chakra to your fist." As I said that I made a shadow clone and had it use a transformation to look like Sasuke. "I want you to punch him in the face." I said, very bluntly if I may add. "You want me to punch S-Sasuke?" She asked stuttering a bit. "Yes. It will help you get over the fact that you like him so much. I think thar Sasuke is your biggest weakness. You need to face your fear." After I said that she nodded her head and focused chakra to hand. She made her hand into a fist and punch Sasuke in the face. The next thing I knew he went flying and even knocked down a tree. My eyes widened as I turned to Sakura and we shared the same look. Shizuka started to laugh at the fact Sakura just punched a clone that looked like her brother.
"Sakura. That was amazing. Your really good at Chakra control, ya know." I said giving a big grin. She then smiled in response. "Since you have that down, Shizuka is gonna help you with getting out of genjutsu." She nod her head and Shizuka started with simple genjutsu to the one Kakashi will put her in. She didn't do the same one as Kakashi but she did make it look like her brother was injured. Sakura almost got stuck in it but she shook her head and did the release to get out of genjutsu.

I was actually proud of her just one more thing I want her to try. "Sakura. There's just one thing I want you to try. Put as much chakra into your hand as you can and punch the ground." As I said that she said okay focused her chakra to het hand and punched the ground. When she did a big crater formed underneath the 3 of them. All three of them smiled at each other. "That was pretty good Sakura. It looks like it's gonna be night soon so we gotta get you back home." I said looking up towards the sky. "Okay then. Let's go." With that said me and Shizuka walked Sakura home before the sunset.

Before she went inside I told her something important. "Sakura always remember, teamwork is key." I said as I walked towards my house. Me and Shizuka walked with each other until we went our separate ways.

As I walked into mine and Naruto's apartment he hugged me as soon as I came through the door. "SHINIGAMI!D I'm so happy your okay. I got so worried. WHERE WERE YOU!!" Naruto said hugging me to where I could barely breath. "I was training with Shizuka and Sakura don't worry Naruto." I said hugging him back. "Ok. Well, I have to go to the training grounds early in the morning at like 5 o'clock. AND I can't eat breakfast." He said complaining. "Well Naru if I were you I would eat and go like 2 hours late since he literally came 3 hours late." I said getting clothes to take a shower. "If I do Sakura's gonna yell at me and I really don't want her too." Naruto said looking down. "Don't worry Naruto if she ask say that I told you. Ok." I said try to get him out of a gloomy mind set. He then made a big grin and said "Ok then but I'm gonna go to bed now. Good night Shini." "Night Naru." I replied. As I went towards the bathroom. I took a shower and found Naruto sleeping. I went to bed after I put my things away. I closed my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Word Count: 1414