23 - The Chunnin Exams (pt.4.5 the premilima exams)

Shinigami's pov (Time skip)

It was the day of the premilima exams and we walked with the hokage. We stood by the hokage and the rest of the sensai's. They were surprised when they heard that we made it in less than 5 minutes. I noticed that Baki, Gaara and his siblings sensei, looked shocked and in some type of deep thought. Probably thinking about how we did it so fast and without a single scratch. He should realize not to mess with us, if he does he'll regret it.

We saw some of the teams line up before we saw Team 7 walk in and do the same. I wasn't really paying attention to what the hokage was saying. I was focused on Gaara. He was looking at me so I smiled at him, but he just turned away. It confused me but I didn't think much of it. I saw most people looked either confused, annoyed, or didn't really care that there was going to be a premilima exams. He explained what would be going on and we saw the board say 'Sasuke Uchiha Vs. Yoroi Akadō'

All of the teams went up the stairs and to the stand(i don't know what it's called and I'm too lazy to search it up) to watch the fight. Sasuke and Yoroi stayed and fought when the instructor said too.

I stood by Naruto and he looked over to me. "Shini! Where were you? I didn't see your team so I thought something might've happened to you." He said to me. I smiled at him. "We already passed." I told him. He blinked ans looked at me confused. "Huh? What do you mean?" I laughed a bit. "I'll tell you later." I said to him. We both looked back down to the fight and saw Sasuke using Lee's move. I saw the curse mark spread through out half of his body but it went back as he finished his Lion's barrage.

Sasuke's the winner

Kakashi took Sasuke to the infirmary since he fainted and Shizula followed him so she could stay with her brother. The next match was 'Zaku Abumi vs. Shino Aburame'

I looked over to Momoku and she seemed really focused on the fight. I could tell she was using her earthbending to see it. I smiled a bit and watched them fight.

Shino's the winner

As shino came back up he slightly looked over at Momoku before looking forward. He obviously thought no one would notice. I laughed a bit and looked at the board to see who was next to fight. It said 'Misumi Tsurugi vs. Kankurō'

I looked over at Gaara again before sighing and looked down to see Kankuro and the other guy fight. We all know how that went.

Kankuro's the winner

Kankuro stood next to Naruto and I looked up at the board. 'Sakura Haruno vs. Ino Yamanaka

I sighed. I hoped that Sakura would win but I also knew the outcome already. As the fight was going on, it was then that I actually realized how long it was. I swear Sakura better win and there better be a different outcome.

Double knock-out

...it ended up as a fucking double knock out. It's like when we helped Sakura train a bit, it was for absolutely nothing. I was slightly pissed but let it go. I looked up at the board to see who was fighting next. 'Tenten vs. Temari'

I sighed knowing that The resultb is just a straight K.O. towards Tenten.

Temari's the winner

I sighed again, that was a boring match. I looked up to see who was next. I kelt hearing Lee talking about wanting to be next. 'Shikamaru Nara vs. Kin Tsuchi'

I guess this battle was a little interesting. Shikamaru was using their surroundings to his advantage. He ended up catching her in his shadow possession jutsu and knocking her out.