31 - Visiting Lee(Gone wrong)

Naruto's pov

It was night time and I was back home, I thought that I'd see Shinigami, but she wasn't there. Even Advika was here which means she didn't take her with her. I wondered where she was, and it kinda worried me. I figured that I would go with Advika to try and find her. "Uh, Hey Advika." I said to her. She looks at me and tilts her head. "Let's, try to find Shini, okay?" I said slowly, not sure of she'd understand me. She flew onto my shoulder amd nodded. I smiled and left through the window. I started to run on top of buildings trying to see if I could see her anywhere, but I couldn't.

I ended up bumping into Kakashi-Sensei. "H-Hey Kakashi-Sensei, have you seen my sister anywhere by any chance?" I asked him, a little out of breath since I was running. "Hello Naruto, and yes, I have seen her. She was at the traing grounds. She walked towards the forest by the training grounds so she might be there." He said to me. "Thank you Kakashi-Sensei, see you later." I said as I ran towards the training grounds. Advika flew next to me as I ran. We made it to the traing grounds and started going towards the forest near it.

Advika sniffed the ear and flew slightly faster then me. "Wait Advika, where are you going?!" I yelled out as I followed her. She flew into the forest then stopped on a tree branch pointing up. I looked at where she was pointing and saw sleeping Shinigami holding a book. "Oh, well, I can carry her and you can take her books." I said smiling. Advika flew up and took a bag that I assumed had more books in. I walked up the tree and lightly picked her up so I wouldn't wake her up. We started to go back to the house.

As we were walking she started to slowlt wake up. She looked up at me. "Naru?" She asked in a quiet and tired tone. I smiled at her. "Hi Shini, you fell asleep in a tree and I went to get you. You really worried me, ya know." I said to her as I sighed.

She rubbed her eyes. "I'm sorry, I guess I fell asleep as I was reading." She said quietly. "Just stop making me worry all of the time." I mumbled as I put her down. She stretched a bit and smiled at me. "Alright, I'll try to not worry you anymore." She said. She started to walk towards the house with Advika on her shoulder. I followed them.

"Did you eat?" She asked me. "Yeah, I had ramen. Are you hungry?" I asked her. She shook her head. "Nope, I'm fine
I'll eat ramen if I get hungry." She said to me with a smile on her face. "Alright then. Maybe we could do something together when we get home?" I asked her as I smiled. "Sure, do you have anything in mind?" She asked and I shook my head. "No, not really...but we haven't been able to get to know each other since you got here. Let's just talk!" I said happily. She nodded happily in agreement. "Alright. I think it's a good idea." She said and we continued to walk home in a comfortable silence.

When we got there we both got into our pajamas and spoke. We talked about our favorite colors, favorite foods, things we don't like and things we don't. "Shini, do you think I could become hokage?" I asked her as I looked down. "Honestly, I don't think you can." As she said that I looked at her slightly shocked. I thought st least she'd say that I could. "Because I know that you will become hokage." She said smiling. I hugged her after she said that and started crying. "Th-That wasn't funny Shini." I said, I'm happy that she said that and it means a lot to me but I don't like that sge messed with me like that.

She seemed kinda shocked but hugged me back. "I'm sorry but it's true. I don't think that you'll become hokage because I know you will. You'll prove everyone that said you can't wrong." She said to me. "Thank you Shini, for believing in me." I said quietly with a smile on my face. "I'm not the only one who believes in you Naru, and you better believe it." She said to me. I didn't know what she meant by that I smiled more. We sat there like that until we both ended up falling asleep.

Shinigami's pov

I woke up with weight on me and looked down to see a sleepy Naruto. I smiled a bit and carefully moved him off of me. Today I wanted to explore the village a bit more before going to see Lee. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. After I did I brushed my teeth and decided to keep my hair down today. I brushed my hair and left the bathroom. I saw Naruto awake. "Morning Naru, do you want breakfast?" I asked him.

He smiled at me and nodded. "Yes please, and morning Shini!" He said, or more like yelled. I nodded and left to make something. I made some toast, eggs and bacon with a side of fruits. As I finished and put the food on two plates Naruto walked into the kitchen. "C'mon let's eat." I said to him. He nodded and sat down. I gave him his food and sat next to him. We began to eat in a comfortable silence. "Are you going anywhere today?" I asked him. He nodded. "I'm go and see bushy brows at the hospital." He said with a mouth full of food. "Swallow before you speak Naru. I'll probably see you later since I'm gonna visit him too." I said. "Hm, why?" He asked confused.

"To thank him for helping keep you and your team safe for a bit." I said to him. "Huh? How'd you know that?" He asked confused. I shrugged. "I have my ways." He didn't know what I meant so he shrugged and started to eat.

When we were finished eating he left as I finished the dishes. I left to walk around the side of the village. There were flowers over there and I could buy one for Lee. I looked the different stores and smiled as I also saw some book stores. I got a lot of stares and people whispered as they saw me as well. I expected it but it was a lot more now since I'm alone now. The looks were worst which I didn't think was possible but it seemingly is. I decided to just get a flower and go to the hospital. I stopped at a flower store and quickly bought a few flowers from there. As I walked to the hospital I took most of the flowers and began making a flower crown. I would give Lee the rest of the flowers and the note that I wrote for him since I didn't know when he'd wake up. I finished the flower crown and had three flowers left. I put the hand made crown on my head and smiled. I ignored the stares as I made my way to the hospital.

As I got there I asked where Lee's room was and they person at the desk told me I looked for it. I found it but heard voices coming from inside so I listened and heard Shikamaru, Naruto and Gaara speaking. I knew what was happening.

I heard Gaara start saying his back story only it was a little different. "I am living in order to kill human beings other than myself. I used to live fighting for only myself and loving myself. But now I live to fight for and love myself and someone special to me." I was confused by what he meant by that. Did we effect something coming here? Or was someone else here as well? I continued to listen to see if I can find out what he meant or who he was talking about. "As long as there are others to kill and that person is still here, I will never disappear." It was silent. I guess Shikamaru and Naruto were taking everything he said in. "W-Wait, who is it that's so special to you?" I heard Naruto ask.

The name he said made my eyes widen in shock.

Naruto's pov

He's just like me...but who is this other person. "W-Wait, who is it that's so special to you?" He looked me in my eyes and to my surprise his eyes seemed to soften slightly. "Shinigami Uzumaki." As soon as he said that name I was in shock. Shikamaru seemed both shocked and confused. "What do you know about my sister abd what is she to you!?" I yelled at him. They know each other. They seemed to give each other a certain look the first time I saw Gaara, now that I think about it. But still...it's just unbelievable. "Shinigami, is my friend. My first and only friend. She gave ne another purpose in life." He said as he looked at me. His eyes didn't seem full of hate like they did before as he spoke of her. They seemed full of joy, affection, passion and more. It surprised me, alot.

Before anything else couod be said, the door opened and Bushier brow sensei walked in. Shinigami walked in behind him and walked over tonthe vase in the room. She put a few of the flowers in the vase but left one. She put a note next to the vase and turned to Gaara. Everyone was staring at the two curious of what would happen. She put the last flower in Gaara's hair and smiled at him. "Hey Gaara, it's nice to see you again. Do you wanna go on a walk?" I asked him. He groaned and held his head in his hands befire slowly nodding. She held his hand and gave me a sideway glance that said 'Ill explain later'.

I watched them leave and then looked at guy. 'What in the world just happened?'

A/N - I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I feel like it was slightly longer then my other chapters so I'm proud about that. If you did like this then please vote in the chapter, only if you want to though, obviously .-. Well goodbye readers and see you in the next chapter.