1 - Going Home?

Tiny author's note: For those who don't know who Raava is she's the avatar spirit. On to the story now.

Backstory Begin-

Shinigami is the younger twin of Naruto. They were both separated during the 9 tailed fox and 10 tailed wolf attack on the village. The fourth Hokage Sealed half of the nine tails chakra in himself and the other half into Naruto. He also sealed Half of the ten tails chakra into his wife Kushina and the other Half into Shinigami. Kushina then somehow transported Shinigami along with Shizuka Uchiha and Momoku Inuzuka. (They are the twin sisters of Sasuke Uchiha and Kiba Inuzuka.) They all got transported to a different world but into different places.

Shinigami's "biological" parents were nice to her but one night her father murdered her mother right in front of her eyes. He then knocked her unconscious and tired her to a chair.

Time skip * Shinigami's pov*

When I woke up I saw my father hanging from the ceiling. At the sight of this I cried and screamed for help. The police came after a while and I was put into an orphanage. I saw the letter my dad wrote before he died. It said how he actually adopted me as a baby. Anyways, I stayed there for about 2 years until I got adopted. The family I was adopted (7 years old)from seemed nice. I was happy.

My brother Motesu was the best brother I could ask for he was nice and would care for me. He would also comfort me everytime I saw my mother drinking too. And that was very much often.

My mom would always drink because she was sad. She was sad because she believed my dad didn't love her. She would drink while he would cheat on her. Everytime I told her Dad would be upset and beat me. Sometimes mom would beat me too, but it was because she was drunk.

They never wanted me happy. One night ruined it all. I was 9 years old at this time. It was very quiet, like more quiet then usual. I heard screaming it souded like............. MOTESU.

When I got there it was too late. There was a knife in my brother's chests and my parents we're standing over him. He whimpered out "go now p-please." With that said I ran and never looked back. I heard my parents rushing after me. I was able to get out and go.

*Time skip 4 days later*

It's been 4 days and I am starving. I'm walking around when suddenly I see a girl. She looks like she's trying to steal food from the people over there. She looks back and notices me. When she does, she rus and drags me with her. When we were pretty far out she turned around with a frustrated face. She then asked " Who are you and what do you want?"

"U-Um...... Im Shinigami and your just the first person I saw in 4 days." I said looking at my feet in nervousness. "Well, how am I the only person you saw during 4 days? Don't you have a family or something." She said clutching her fist tight. I'm guessing she doesn't have one and is mad thinking I do.

"My biological parents died." I said as I did quotes as I said biological. "My dad murdered my mom then killed himself. And I ran away from my adoptive parents after they murdered my adoptive brother." I said looking at her in the eyes. I heard her curse under her breath and then look at me.

"Okay look, I'll let you stay with me and my friend momoku. I'm pretty sure she'll be fine with it. If you could help us steal food and needed medical things you can stay with us. Deal?" She asked putting her hand out.