24 - You wanna train with me?

Shizuka's pov

I asked Kakashi if I would be able to train with him and Sasuke since I wanted to train with him. I said it in my voice since I trusted him to keep my voice a secret. He said sure and said he'd tell Sasuke to let me know when we'll train. I nodded and walked out of the hospital. As I was walking I noticed someone was following me. I walked towards the training ground that my team uses so if I had to fight them I had space too. As I got there I stopped walking and turned arou d to where they were. I took a kunai and through it to where they were. The person jumped out and to my suprise it was Neji. "So you knew I was following you then." He said as he walked towards me. I tilted my head to show I was confused. "Can't you speak?" He asked. My face showed annoyance and anger. He clearly picked it up. "I apologize if you can't speak, but it's rude to not speak when someone is speaking to you, that's why I asked." He said to her. I sighed. "Im a selective mute, I don't like speaking." I said to him which seemed to shock him.

"I understand, but I wanted to ask you something." "What?" I asked hin quietly. "Why didn't you and your team go into the premilima exams?" He asked her. "We didn't have too, my team and I already passed the exams and are now Chunnin?" I said quietly as she looked away from him.

Narrator's pov

"Well if you did pass I wanted to ask you something else. Could we train together? I haven't seen you fight yet and I'm curious." He said to her. She nodded. "Sure, what are we fighting in? Taijutsub Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, or our kekkai genkai's?" She asked him as she got in a fighting stance. "We could do all starting with Taijutsu." Before he was able to get into a fighting stance she ran at him and decided to kick down low making him fall over. "The opponent won't wait for you to get in a fighting stance so get up." She said as she jumped away from him and put distance between. He sat up and glared at her. She through a kunai at him and he quickly got up before it could hit him. He looked at her and ran at her she did the same and they started to do some hand to hand combat Shizuka was on the defensive and Neji was on the offensive. She let Neji punch her out didn't expect it to be so hard. As she was falling over she brought her leg up and hit him right where it hurts(if you know what I mean ._.). She then turned around and twisted her body to kick him in the face. He caught her foot before it would hit him and she sent her fist. He caught that as well which caused her to turn her body again amd she had her other foot aim for his head before he got hit he through her away from him. She landed in her feet and smiled slightly.

She through a kunai with a paper bomb attached to it. He noticed and jumped away from it quickly. After the bomb exploded, she ran towards him and into the smoke. They ran to eachother and this time Shizuka was on the offensive. She sped up her pace making Neji struggle a bit. But he tripped her catching her off guard. As she fell before she could get up he was on top of her and had a kunai to her neck. She blushed slightly at the position that were in. "You win the Taijutsu." She said quietly. He pulled the kunai away from her neck and put it back. "Uh, can you get off of me now?" She asked him. He blushed slightly before he got off of her. "Sorry." He mumbled. She stood up. "It's fine, but we could either go to Genjutsu, or continue Taijutsu. Your chouce since you won." She said as she dusted herself off.

"I don't have Genjutsu but you could put me in one so I could practice getting out of one." He said to her. She nodded and did as he asked. She put him in a simple Genjutsu. She spoke to him in it and told him how to get out of it. He did as she said and got out of the Genjutsu. "Good, now let's switch to Ninjutsu. We might as well use our Kekkai Genkai." She said as she moved away from him ready to fight again. He nodded and when they started they both ran at eachother.

Momoku's pov

I was with Kiba and had Rover on top of my head. Kiba had Akamaru on top of his head. We were walking around and talking. I already told him that my team pasted the exams and he asked if I could train with him and his team for awhile. I accepted and thst why we're walking to his teams training ground. When we got there I felt two presences. I guess it would've been three but Hinata was in the hospital. I figured out that the taller person was Kurenai and the other was Shino. I had a crush on Shino but also knew I couldn't think about that. I was here to train and that's what I'm gonna do. I've been working on some combo attacks with rover amd wanted to try them out on whoever I'm sparing.

"Hello Kiba and I believe you are Momoku?" Kurenai asked as she walked towards us. I nodded my head slightly and smiled. Shino looked over at me and then looked at Kiba. "Do you think that she  could train with us for a while Kurenai sensei?" Kiba asked her. Kurenai smiled. "I don't mind, she could train with us if she'd like." She said. "Thank you." I said and teasing began.

During the training Shino's bugs seemed to, I guess, like rover and rover liked them too. He usually didn't like bugs but he liked shino's. Kurenai said that we coukd begin spar. I was going to spar with Shino first only with Taijutsu. I'm not the best in Taijutsu but I will sat that I'm pretty good. We started to spar when Kurenai said go. We started fighting hand to hand combat. It was a litel hard to keep up with Shino. He was on the offense as I was on the defense. We kept going and I caught him off guard by tripping him. I jumped back and moved my foot against the ground, making the dirt from the ground rise up. I made it so I could see better and through weapond in his direction. He dogged them all as expected and ended up behind. He moved faster then I could anticipate and ended up putting a kunai to my neck. "Shino wins, but that was a good job Momoku." Kurenai said as Shino put his kunai back. "Thank you, I'm not really the best at Taijutsu." I said as I looked at Shino. "Good job." I said to him. He nodded slightly before walking into the shade as he mumbled. "You too."

A/N - Alright, first sorry if this was short but I will be putting a special chapter out tomorrow for Valentine's day. If you enjoyed this chapter please vote for it, I really appreciate it.  Anyways, enjoy your night/day!