21 - Chunnin Exams (pt.3 The decision and strategy)

Shinigami's pov

I woke up early in the morning to prepare myself for today. I went downstairs so I could cook breakfast for me and Naru. I made ramen for us and he woke up before it was finish. "Good morning Naruto." I said smiling. He smiled at me. "Good morning Shinigami, are you making ramen?" He asked, sounding a bit eager.

I smiled and nodded. "Yup, but we need to be quick to eat so we can go back to the exams." I said. "Get ready as the ramen is still being cooked." I said to him. He nodded befire running away to get ready.

Advika flew to me and sat on my shoulder as she was also hungry. I giggled and smiled at her as I waited for the food and for Naruto to finish getting ready.

As the ramen was finished, Naruto came running into the kitchen. He sat down as I gave him his ramen in a bowl. "Lets eat it quickly so we won't be late for the next part of the exam." I said as I sat down in front of him. He nodded quickly before smiling at me. "Thank you for the food!" He said happily before he started to eat. I smiled and started to eat as well.

When we finished eating I cleaned our dishes and went to get everything I need. When I was finished I walked over to Naru and saw him putting his shoes on. I did the same before we both got up and left our apartment. We started to walk towards the forest of death.

I went there a few times to see if I could connect with any of the animals there for this reason exactly. I would say I was pretty successful. Some of the animals followed some things I would ask them to do, and others would at least let me pet and touch them. My goal is to try and beat my fathers record. I doubt I could since I don't even know the time it took him too get through it. But I do know that Itachi, Shizuka and Sasuke's brother, got the second highest time. His time was five minutes and thirty seconds.
FIVE MINUTES AND THIRTY SECONDS!!! HOW DO YOU EVEN GET A LOWER TIME LIMIT!!!

Anyways, I feel like that's impossible. If he got less then five minutes and thirty seconds, not to mention I don't even know how long his actual time was...there is no way wetter beating that score. Besides, we might go and try to help out Naruto and his team when they get attacked by Orochimaru.

As I was thinking I didn't realize that we made it to the location of where the chunnin exams would be held. I saw Anko and as we waited for more people, I started to think about a stradegy and how the fourth even made it through so quickly.

'Well he could've thrown his kunai with his jutsu on it to the tower abd quickly got someone else's scroll before teleporting to the tower. That's the best I could think of. I don't really know any other way he could've done it did quickly. He has a strong throw and precise aim, so it's possible. As long as we could decipher who has what we should be pretty much fine.'

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard Anko talking about the  exams and Naruto laughing at something she said. She threw the kunai at him and before it could graze his cheek I caught it in between my fingers. She looked somewhat suprised at my speed.

This part always annoyed me. I glared at her and if looks can kill she would've evaporated right where she stood. "Aim a kunai at him again and I'll be sure this ends up in your throat." I said in a deep threatening tone. A few people around me shuttered from the dark aura around me and my tone.

I closed my eyes and became my regular cheering self again. I had a bright smile on my face and through the Kunai at Anko. Anko catched it. "Okay, continue with the rules now." I said happily making some people sweat drop from my mood swing.

She nodded and continued on speaking. When she finished explaining the rules she told us that one person from each team to get a scroll. I left Naruto's side and went towards my teammates.

"Hey guys, who's gonna get the scroll?" I asked them. They said hello to me and Momoku said that she'd get the scroll. I nodded and she left to go get it. "So Shizuka, I was thinking if were gonna help team 7 with...ya know." I said to her quietly. She shrugged and said in sign language 'im not sure yet, but if we don't what's the plan to get through' she asked. I sighed. "We can talk about a strategy when Momoku comes back." She nodded and we waited for Momoku to come back.

Narrator's pov

Momoku came back with the scroll in her pocket. "What scroll do we have?" Shinigami asked. "Me." Is all Momoku said which they both nodded at. They had an earth scroll, and just in case anyone was listening they didn't want them to know what scroll they had. "Alright, now we need to figure out if we're gonna go through the forest and just complete the second part of the exam. Or if we're gonna help you know who first." Shinigami said to them.

"Well, we could try to get through as fast as possible and just complete the test so we don't mess up the story line or end up knocked out for most of the exam." Momoku said. Shizuka nodded in agreement. 'She has a point." She said in sign language. Shinigami nodded. "Alright then, now all we need is a strategy to get through, and a way to find out which teams have the opposite scrolls as us." Momoku said. They were interrupted by four little children talking to Anko about interviewing some of the people. It was Konohamaru, Moegi, Udon, and Riki. She waved at Riki and he waved back happily. They went around to interview done people like Team 7 as Anko said that they had about a thirty minute break before the test began.

They found a secure location were no one should hear them speak. "Alright what's the plan to find which scroll we need?" Shizuka said quietly. "I actually had an idea that might work." Momoku said. Shinigami and Shizuka both looked at her and signaled for her to continue. "We all know that there's a jutsu on it to make you fall asleep when you open it without the other one. We also know that if you have both scrolls, it summons a jonin or one of our sensei's us." They both nodded. "What's your point though?" Shinigami asked kinda confused. "In order to make jutsus you need chakra, so each scroll might have sone chakra in it. The two different scrolls might have to different amounts or different chakra in a way. If we could  notice the difference, then we could see which teams have the scroll that we need." They both smiled and nodded. "That's a great plan Momoku." Shinigami said giving her a bright smile. "Thank you." She said.

"Alright, now to get through, I was thinking that we could use my summoning dragons." Shizuka said quietly. Shinigami looked at her. "Are you sure your fine with them seeing your dragons? Remember they could see what's happening on the monitors." Momoku said to her. She nodded. "I was thinking that you could get some animals to cover the cameras as we were going to the tower so they won't even know how we got there, but either wat theyd move to fast for them to even see us." Shizuka answered her. Shinigami nodded. "Alright then. That's how we'll get through, the forest and to the tower." She said happily.

"Good, now let's see who has the scrolls we need." Shizuka said as the others nodded. They focused on the difference in chakra from their scroll and team 7's scroll. They remembered that team 7 had a heaven scroll and they recingnized the difference. They soon knew which teams had what scroll and decided whoever had the scroll they needed and was the closes, is the one they'd take the scroll from.

And soon, the second part of the chunnin exams were going to begin...

A/N- Sorry that I couldn't get this out before Christmas but at least it's before New Years. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, be sure to vote it if you did enjoy. I hope that I could put out the next chapter soon. Good bye readers. Happy holidays, and Happy New Years! 😊