11 - The Sunsets Are Beautiful

Shizuka's pov

As we were walking around the village, Shinigami seemed to love everything. "When I'm older, I think I would love to live here." That made both me and Momoku smirk. We walked towards Shinigami as Momoku whispered to her in her ear. It was loud enough for me to hear but too low for Yamato too. "So you could stay here with your future boyfriend." As soon as she said that, Shinigami's face flared up into 5 different shades of read as we wiggled our eyebrows.

"S-stop that, i-it isn't f-funny!!" She said sturtering, as she defended herself. I smiled slightly, as Momoku began to laugh at Shinigami's priceless reaction.

Time Skip

As we were getting ready to go back Shinigami looked up at the sky then walked towards us.

Shinigami's pov

'The sky........ It looks so beautiful.
Maybe I could find a place to see the sunset.' I thought to myself as I walked towards my team. "I'll catch up with you guys later I'm gonna look around for a bit more."

"Are you sure it's getting kinda dark." Yamato-Sensai said as I just shook my head. "Don't worry I'll be back in no more then an hour." I say with a big grin. "Ok then. No less then an hour. Bye." Yamato said before him and my teammates walked towards our room. As they left I decided to try and find a place to see the sunset. 'A high and tall building I could sit on top of should work.' I thought to myself as I scanned my eyes around me looking for a place. That's when it hit me. The Kazekage building is perfect. Hopefully people like ANBU don't think I'm gonna try and kill the Kazekage.

As I'm walking to the Kazekage building I go towards the back of it since there are windows facing the front from the Kazekage's office. I was gonna air bend my way up the wall but realized that anyone could see me. It's better to be caught walking up the wall with chakra, then to be 'floating' or 'flying' up the wall. So I walked up it using chakra.

When I got to the top I went to the edge and sat down facing the sun set. I started to hum a song that I found peaceful. I was too busy looking at the sunset to realize that another person was behind me. It was when Advika flew to me from where we were staying for tonight, since I she left when everyone else did. She flew behind me making me look behind me. I saw that she flew in circles a few feet above Gaara. Wait. GAARA. WHEN DID HE GET HERE. My face immediately flushed as I saw him. Advika tried to land on his head but before she could, sand blocked her way making her jump up and scream from surprise. Since she flew to me I used her to cover up my flushed face before Gaara could see it.  "H-Hey, what ya doing?" I said with a nervous tone in mt voice, but not a bad one. Gaara seemed to notice it and look somewhat confused.

Gaara's pov

As it was getting dark I decided to go out to the top of the Kazekage building. As I did a sand jutsu that turns my body to sand and flew with the wind to the top of the Kazekage building. As I got there, I saw the girl from early and heard her humming. I stayed and listened and waited for her to finish. I'm not sure why but, I didn't think of killing her. Her pet from earlier flew over to her but pasted her and flew above my head causing her to turn around.

The animal then tried to land on my head but my sand blocked it causing it to scream and jump up. It then started to fly to the girl. Which the girl held the animal up to her face.

"H-Hey what ya doing?" She stuttered. She sounded nervous but not like other people. She didn't sound nervous from fear, but I couldn't really tell what it was.

"Well aren't you idiotic. Stupid humans." I heard Shukaku talking to mean me which is strange since he never talks to me unless he wants me to kill someone. "What are you talking about?" I ask him, obviously confused. "Don't worry about it. You wouldn't understand it." He told me.