6 - Missions

I woke up this morning with the sun beaming on my face. As I titled my head towards the calendar I realized today was the day. Today is the day when Naruto gets the land of waves mission. It's gonna be a little lonely without him here though.

Anyways, I quickly rolled over and on the floor. As I get up I find Naruto snoring. Loud to if I may add. I went to the bathroom took a shower, then brushed my teeth and my hair. When I was done I changed into my clothes. Then woke up Naruto. Since he didn't wake up I shook him, I dragged him onto the floor. Then I poured water onto his face.

He woke up instantly gasping for air. Before he could yell at me I ran out the room. "Were having ramen for breakfast. So get dressed or you get none." I yelled from the kitchen. As soon as I said that I heard Naruto run into the bathroom and slam the door shut.

I just shook my head. Sometimes I'm acting like the older sibling between us when I'm younger. As soon as the ramen is finished I make 2 bowls. One for me and one for Naru. As I place his bowl down he comes storming into the kitchen and grabs chop sticks for us to eat.

We both finish quickly and put our dishes in the sink. We both walk out and start walking to the training grounds to meet with our teams. "Bye Shini-chan." Naruto said going towards his training ground. "Bye Naru." I said as I began to run to my teams training ground. As I got there every one was already here.

"Alright, since everyone is here we should go to the Hokage for our mission." Yamato says as we all nod and start heading towards the Hokage for our first mission.

It's been about a week or two since we passed the test to become genin. I couldn't wait until the chunnin exams.

Mini Time Skip

As we arrive to the Hokage tower he gives us missions to do. First we pick out weeds for a lady. Momoku helped me since I almost picked out some herbs. I did not want to try and end up like Naruto. Next we were cleaning up garbage from the stream. As we were doing this Yamato-Sensai suggested that we should try to balance on the water. When I tried let's just say I almost DIED. If it wasn't for the fact that Shizuka caught me, I would've been a goner. We all eventually got it though. I learned that I probably wouldn't be that good with chakra control since I have the 10 tailed wolf sealed within me. The last thing we did was walk a few dogs surprisingly I took the dog that Naruto took and it behaved. Since it did I have him a treat. I don't really know what Naruto did to get the dog pissed. Maybe he was being too cocky. Yep, probably. Or maybe the fact I have a ten tailed wolf in me. Yeah, lets just go with that.t

As we walk into the Hokage office for another mission, gramps (is what I call him since Naruto does too) looked at us and seemed to be deciding something. He then smiled at us so I of course do my famous Uzumaki grin.

"Would you consider going on a C-rank mission?" He asked which caused all the other people in the room gasp. "Lord Hokage you can't, they've only been in the academy for a week and their genin." Iruka says confused to why he would even suggest for us to go on a C-rank.

"I believe they are ready for it. It's Yamato's decision if he thinks they're not ready they won't go."

Everyone then looked directly at Yamato. Takeshi, Rover, and Advika all looked at Yamato giving them wide innocent eyes. It took all my strength to not laugh or at least make it look like I'm going too. He then looked at gramps and said "I think they are ready."

"Very well then, your mission is to escort the sand siblings to the leaf for the chunnin exams." As soon as he said that I could basically feel the laughter that Shizuka and Momoku was holding in.

'Of course this had to be our mission.'

"You'll be leaving tomorrow to begin your journey to the sand village."

We all bowed and exited the room. I saw Team 7 pass us on the way to get a mission. Me and Shizuka waved to our brothers as they waved back and continued walking. As we departed from Yamato Shizuka and Momoku dragged me into a more private area to speak to me.

If your confused on what's going on, each of us have an anime crush and they all happen to come from here. I'm just gonna leave it at that. You'll figure the rest of it out.

"So. Were going to the sand village. That gonna be a long journey don't ya think." Momoku said as she sat down on the grass beneath us.

"Isn't it kinda weird." I say realizing something.

"What is?" They say in sync.

"Why would the Kazekage want people to escort the sand siblings? They're more than capable." I said as I sat on the grass next to Momoku as Shizuka was leaning against a tree.

"It's probably since were here now. Maybe he asked for the strongest genin that way they knew the strongest competition they have during the chunnin exams." Shizuka said as she looked at us.

"Well I think we should go and meet back here later to talk more. Me and Shizuka have to see our brothers before they leave and you need tell your mom and let her know your leaving." I said turning to Momoku. She nodded her head and we all left. I went home to see if Naruto was still there.

As I got home I knocked on the door and he opened it immediately. He looked excited and jumpy. "Guess what the hokage gave me a C-rank mission, isn't that great!! He said with famous big grin. I smiled back and said "yeah but guess what I got a C-rank mission too." We both smiled at each other and I helped him pack. I walked with him to the gates of Konoha. I told him I would be leaving in the morning and coming back probably in a about a week.

I saw Team 7 there with Tazuna and Shizuka. Shizuka looks pissed off. Tazuna probably said something. Naruto walks to his team after hugging me for a good minute. I walked over to Shizuka. "What happened, you look irritated?" I asked her she moved her head gesturing towards Tazuna. I walked towards tazuna since they weren't leaving yet. Since someone has been running late.

"What did you say to her." I asked Tazuna with an annoyed face. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. Before he was able to speak I said "If you roll your eyes like that they'll get stuck in the back of your head." I said with a smirk on my face. He looked angry as I stood there waiting for an answer. Before he could answer Kakashi finally came. I had an idea. I walked towards Shizuka and whspired my quick plan into her ear. She smirked and nodded her head in agreement.

She sent a huge wave of wind that made every one cover their faces. I had one shot at this so I ran and got caught in the wind and quickly grabbed Kakashi's Icha Icha Paradise book and switched it for a fake one that read Congratulations you've been pranked by 12 year olds. Sincerely, Shinigami Uzumaki, Momoku Inuzuka and Shizuka Uchiha.

I then used my Air bending to push the wind away and into the air. Me and Shizuka stood there 'confused' and then ran away.

'I cant wait for our new Mission tomorrow.'

(A/N) I just wanna say this real quick. Shizuka Uchiha is a shared Character Between me and Uchiha-Sasori I just wanna say that. Anyways I hope you enjoyed the story.