13 - Back to the Leaf we go

Shinigami's pov

It's been about an hour and a half since we began walking, and Kankuro already started to complain about how hot he was. I was starting to get pretty annoyed. Especially, since it was starting to turn into an argument between Temari and Kankuro because Temari was telling him to shut up. Before Gaara could say his whole 'shut up or I'll kill you' thing I turned to Kankuro and began to spoke.

"You know Kankuro if your so hot, THEN TAKE OFF THE FREAKING CAT SUIT!" I yelled out in annoyance. Kankuro seemed deeply offended, but didn't say anything after that.

A few hours Time skip

A few hours later I begin to see land not to far away and a big grin gets plastered on my face. I walk over to Momoku and tapped her shoulder, making her turn towards me. "You know what I see about a mile away?" I asked her. She looks ahead and says "No, what?" She asked. All I say is one word "Land." As soon as I say that she starts to run forward saying "I'll race you there."

Everyone looks confused to what was going on but I paid them no mind. "That's a mistake." I mumbled under my breath as I begun to run after her catching up with her after a minute. I'm pretty sure I heard Yamato face palm, probably thinking how we could go from super professional to leaving, and racing each other like kids. Although to be fair, we are still kids so.

Anyways, I won because I'm pretty fast but we didn't care about that we stated roll around on the ground. I got up before everyone came about 10 minutes later but Momoku stayed their and was trying to make something.

By the time they came back they saw me launch myself into a rock breaking it and Momoku making a rock angel.

Everyone just sweat dropped

Everyone just sweat dropped. I sighed and got off the ground and so did Momoku. "You two sure look like your having fun." Temari mumbled under her breath. "Yup. Now Momoku give me your shoes." I told her as I was taking mine off. As I was in the middle of taking off my next shoe Momoku threw her shoes at me which made me fall on my back since one hit me in the face. This made Advika scream since she was in my bag and I fell on my bag. I quickly got off of her and took out the bag, holding her. "What the hell Momoku." I said rubbing Advika's head, as I put both of our shoes in a scroll. "Sorry." She said, scratching her head.

"It's fine let's just continue to walk." I said placing my scroll into my bag then held Advika in my arms as I stood up. "Yes, that would be nice." Yamato said. We all began to walk again. When Advika felt a bit better she stuck the top of her body into the bag and came out with the Icha-Icha book, and handed it to me. I smiled at her as she went back onto my shoulder. "Thanks Advika." I whispered to her. She began to speak. Even though I can't understand her, I know that she said your welcome. I smiled warmly at her and began to go to the last page I was on.

I occasionally giggled and blushed as I was reading which got me weird looks from everyone but my teammates. Yamato looked at my book and his eyes widened. "Where did you get that book." He asked.

I sighed. "Shizuka helped me steal it from Kakashi when he wasn't paying attention." I said as I looked up from the book. "Kakashi." He said as he sweat dropped. "Yup and we replaced it with a fake one." I said with a smile, then began to read again.

Momoku's pov

I laughed a bit from hearing how Yamato reacted. He sounded like his head was about to explode. "Calm down Yamato-Sensai. We'll be fine." I said with a little giggle.

He just sighed knowing there was nothin he could do about it. I sighed bored out of my mind. 'What to do, what to do?' I thought to myself. I sighed as nothing came to mind and just whistled something from a meme Shizuka would play a lot.

No one's pov

Shizuka looked over to Momoku and faintly smiled at the tone. It was the music to the Higher meme, which was her favorite. She loved the song that would play. Shinigami looked up from the book a bit and listened to the familiar tone. When she realized what it was she smiled behind the book.

Yamato and the sand siblings seemed confused on why we were paying so much attention to Momoku whistling. They also seemed confused at what she was whistling. She kept repeating it until she got bored and sighed. "I'm booored." She said stretching bored out. "Me too. Entertain me."

Kankuro said looking towards us. Temari looked like she was about to argue with him again until Shinigami gave a loud and very exaggerated sigh, making everyone look at her. "Shizuka, Momoku, come towards me." Everyone kept walking as Shizuka and Momoku walked towards her.

"You wanna do something to somewhat fill our boredom?" She whispered to them as they shrugged and nodded. "Like what though?" Momoku asked. "Uh, how about I tell a creepy story?" She said. They both smiled and nodded their heads. Shinigami always had scary stories to tell. Some were made up but most were stories from others. She wanted to something that would make even Gaara scared.

"Ok, I'll do one tonight. Kinda like creepy stories by the campfire." She said with a big smile. "Ok then, but what about now. Could you tell a less scary one now?" Momoku asked out loud as Shizuka nodded her head in agreement. "Hm, I know. How about a story from candy cadet?" She said with a smirk.

"Who's that?" Temari asked, since we were speaking out loud. "Uh, something from a dream I had. It was this thing that told me a few messed up stories." Shinigami said. 'That was a smooth lie.' Shizuka thought to herself. "Oh. Ok then." Temari said a bit confused on what she meant by thing.

'This is gonna be very much......i guess interesting works.'

A/N- I'm so sorry for how short it is but I hope you enjoyed this one. The next one will have a few stories from well.....places. If your a FNAF fan, then you should know what or who Candy Cadet is. I'll say a story that most people at least should know of. Anyways b I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did, then please vote. Bai amazing readers.