8 - This is TOO LONG

Hope you enjoy the random picture up their.

Day 2

Shinigami's pov

It's the second day we've been traveling to the village hidden in the sand and I've noticed something. THIS MISSION IS GONNA TAKE FOREVER. I'm so bored. What should I do. OH I KNOW.

~Flash back~

"What's this for?" I ask staring at the scroll Raava just gave us. She gave us all each a scroll, it's white and says I think belongings? "It's a summoning scroll, but a special one. You could use it too summon any of your belongings from the 'outside' world. Each of you have your own since you have individual things." She explained. "REALLY!! Thanks Raava, your the best." If she had a human face I'm pretty sure she'd be smiling. "Just try not to lose your scroll it's hard to make those type of scrolls." She said in a more serious tone. We all looked up at her and nodded our heads. 'This is so cool.'

~Flashback over~

I smiled at the memory and took my bag off but still continued walking. As I took it off Advika popped her head and arms out handing it to me. I smiled and took her out of my bag, then closed it. As I put the bag on my back, Advika goes on my head and sits down. She gave me the scroll and I took it. "Thanks." I whisper to her. I used the scroll to summon my phone and bluetooth headphones.

I link them and put my headphones on leaving one side exposed so I could still hear what's going on around me. I began to whistle to the song that was playing which was
Blood // Water by grandson. When I got to the bridge of the song Shizuka and Momoku began to whistle with me making Yamato look back at us in confusion. When we finished the last part we all started to laugh which only made Yamato more confused.

"Were you guys whistling a song?" Yamato-Sensai asked us as we kept walking. "Yeah. It's kinda a sad song but it's fun to sing with other people." Momoku said as she smiled towards us. He nodded his head and we all just spoke about whatever came to mind.

I eventually took my headphones off and put them back in the scroll. We stopped to eat lunch at what seemed to be about 1 or 2 O'clock. I could only tell from looking at the sun's position in the sky.  We all ate including our pets and the day continued. We did the same thing we did the night before. We all slept and took turns of keeping watch like last night.

The next 2 days was the same until the day came.

Day 5

We were pretty close to the Sand Village now but then as we were walking I saw something in the distance. Me and Momoku looked at each other and realization hit the both of us. 'We have to walk through SAND! man were screwed.' Both me and Momoku grew depressed auras around us as Yamato looked confused and Shizuka amused.

"What's wrong?" Yamato asked we confused as we all kept walking.
"sand." We both mumbled in unison. It seemed realization hit him as to why we were sad since he just nodded his head with a somewhat sympathetic look.

When the time came me and Momoku took our sandals off and placed them into a scroll. We had one for us to put our shoes in so we wouldn't have to hold it during combat. I took the scroll and gave it to Advika. We both took a deep breath and stepped onto the sand. Since we've been practicing to use and work our way around sand, we also somewhat learned to harden the sand into dirt. It takes a lot of focus to do this. Momoku has pretty much perfected it, as for me? Let's just say I could do better. It's good that I could actually see since walking on sand for me I don't need to use it to see. Momoku uses the technique to see and spot people who are in any type of contact with the ground when I only use the technique to spot people as well. Either way I could spot people's chakras, I'm fine either way.

As we began to walk on the sand every step that Momoku made turned into hardened sand. I could do the same but the difference between ours was that she had them disappear at about 5 of them behind her. Mine would disappear immediately and would be made as my foot made contact with the ground. When she did the technique the sand hardened before she even made contact with ground as if it was already there for her.

I just gave up on it since I didn't need it. "Is it helping Momoku?" I asked her as Yamato looked at the technique we came up for her. They seemed impressed that we came up with it so quick. She gave me a big grin with a thumbs up, as she said "It's like we didn't even leave land." We all smiled at her happy state and continued walking.

During one of the days that Yamato was keeping watch Momoku, Shizuka, and I all had the same dream again. It was with Raava. She said that she would either train us or get pass Avatar spirits to train us to use our bending skills. I was happy when I heard that. She said that she'd teach me and Momoku to metal bend. We can't wait to learn but we're teaching ourselves a bit too. Me and Momoku are pretty good at Earth bending and Shizuka and I are pretty good at Air bending. Even though I'm good at air bending, Shizuka is a bit better then me. Probably because Earth is my main bending skill. I could still make a airball though, I'm gonna show it to Naruto and Jiraiya when he teaches us about the Rasengan. That'll be interesting.

As we I was snapped out of my thoughts I saw Advika climb behind me and into my jacket. 'She must be nervous.' I thought to my self as she poked her head out of the top of my jacket. I saw Rover do the same to Momoku as Takeshi somehow hid in Shizuka's bag. As I look forward I realize how long I was in my thoughts since I could kinda see the village gates.

We have ARRIVED.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote on it if you did.
Bai readers.