18 - Chunnin exams (pt.2 Written Exams)

Shinigami's pov

As we got to the academy I smiled slightly. Advika popped her head out of my jacket and I giggled a bit before walking in. We went up the stairs and saw a bunch of people here. I smirked slightly as I spoted a certain person. I nudged Shizuka slightly and pointed to that person. I saw her eyes widen slightly and she looked to the ground. The person was her crush, also known as Neji Hyuga.

I decided I wouldn't be evil, for now, and we were gonna just go to the actual room knowing it was genjutsu. I saw Sasuke and the chunin about to kick each other. What I didn't expect was that Shizuka quickly moved as the rock lee did the same. He stopped Sasuke and Shizuka stopped the chunnin.

She looked at the cunnin abd pushed him towards the ground. Before she walked away lee went up to her. I sighed, already knowing where this is going. "Will you be my girlfriend, I swear to protect you with my life." He said.

She just blinked and walked away. As she walked away she passed Neji and they both gave each other some type if side eyed look. Lee started to anime cry as Sasuke looked pissed. I just shook my head as Shizuka, Momoku and I went to the exam room. As we walked in I saw a bunch of teams along with team 8 and team 10. We went over to them.

"Your squad is in this too? What a drag." Shikamaru said as he turned away from us. I rolled my eyes and went by Hinata. I have one major life goal, and that is to make sure that Hinata and Naruto end up together. I know they end up together in the anime, but I still need to make sure. Us being here could change a lot of things. I smiled at her as she looked at me.

"Hey Hinata." I said. She shyly smiled at me. "H-Hello Sh-Shinigami." She said. "I haven't really spoke to you and I think we can be good friends. I also need to make sure that you end up together with Naruto." I whispered the last past and wiggled my eyebrows a bit. She blushed brightly and her eyes widened. "W-What?" I smiled slightly and giggled. "Nothing Hinata don't worry about it." I said. "I'll see ya later." I said as I walked away from her.

I looked around and smiled when I saw Gaara. I walked over to him and saw his siblings as well. "Hi Gaara." I said happily. He looked at me. "Hello Shinigami." He said, he didn't smile but he looked kinda happy to see me. I smiled. Temari and Kankuro still gave me a weird look. They looked like they didn't understand to why I would be friends with Gaara. It made me kind of sad. "I just wanted to say hi and make zure you guys we're here." It looked like he was gonna say something but was interrupted by the doors slamming open. I looked over only to see my knuckle head brother standing their. "IN NARUTO UZUMAKI AND I'M GONNA BEAT ALL OF YOU!! BELIEVE IT!" He yelled out. I got an anime vein in my head.

Everyone was looking at them. I let Sakura yell at him because that was really stupid. "I'll see you guys later." I mumbled as I walked towards them. Gaara sighed slightly, which made me feel kinda bad leaving. I went over to Naruto and saw Ino trying to get Sasuke's attention. I just rolled my eyes and saw as Kabuto started to walk over. I watched him closely. I didn't listen to most of what he said and just kept a good eye on him. Sasuke went up to him when he was taking about his stalker cards. "Rock Lee, Garra of the sand, and Shinigami Uzumaki." I snorted when I heard my name making a few of them look at me. A few being Kiba, Hinata, Naruto, Kabuto, and Sasuke.

"Why do you want my information? Is it so unbelievable to you that I scored higher then you in class?" She said with a sly smile making him clearly pissed. "So your Shinigami. What interestibg name." Kabuto said. "Yeah, it means god of death I believe. I don't know why my parents gave me that name, but who am I to judge?" I said and shrugged. He explain lee's and gaara's card. For my card it didn't show any of my skills nor any of my missions. Everything pretty much just said Unknown. The only thing it showed was my name, teammates and that I'm from the leaf village. I smiled and was happy that he had no information of me. They all looked at me. "That's interesting, yours and Gaara's card have almost no information." Sasuke looked kinda mad as I just shrugged.

"Well, sucks to be you." I said and walked away from them. I stood next to my team as I saw how Naruto was yelling at Sasuke for asking for my card. I sighed as my team waited for our first proctor to show up.

I wasn't paying attention until Shizuka nudged my shoulder and pointed towards Ibiki. I nodded and sighed. "Alright then." I said quietly. We started to walk towards him and got numbers for where to sit. I ended up sitting next to Gaara and smiled at him. We said hi to each other and talked for a bit before we got our test papers and started the test.

I looked at the questions and they seemed easy enough. I looked towards Naruto and saw him panicking on the questions. I sighed and quickly answered the questions. I saw a bit of sand on my paper and looked up slightly to see Gaara's sand eye. I smiled and I let him copy off of me. I figured that Shizuka answered the questions easily so I lookes over to Momoku and saw that she added chakra into her paper so she knew what everything said. I saw Rover move onto her head and look around. She understood rover so he was telling her the answers.

I sighed and looked at the sand that was still on my paper. I moved it around a bit and started to bend it into a rock. Gaara looked at the sand, kinda shocked for a moment before having his neutral look again. I hardened it completely and smiled. I then flicked it making it hit a random person.

I sighed and laid my head down. I slowly started to fell asleep and eventually did.

Time skip

I woke up to Naruto yelling about not giving up. I just groaned and looked at him. "Your so loud I was trying to sleep." I said out loud in an angered tone, making a few people look at me. I just gave them all a death glare making them all turn back around. Naruto looked at me and scratched the back of his head. "S-Sorry." He said quieter. I just sighed and closed my eyes again. I didn't go back to sleep but I did listen. I opened my eyed again when he said everyone had passed.

Next thing I see is Anko breaking through the window. She started telling/yelling at us to go with her to the next stage, but gets a little embarrassed when Ibiki tells her she's early. "Wow Ibiki, you let all these guys past? You must be getting soft." She said.

"Or it could be, a stronger crop of candidates this year." He said as he looked at her. "Hm, well they'll be less then half when I'm finished with them." She said. I didn't pay attention to anything else that much but I did feel someones eyes on me. I turned to see Gaara staring at me. I just raised my eyebrow at him. "What's wrong?" I asked him quietly. He looks at me a little longer before speaking. "Can we speak to each other after this?" He asked me quietly.

I smiled and nodded. "Mhm, sure." I said before looking forward again. He continued to look at me and I was positive that I was blushing since I felt my face heat up a bit. He looked forward and I mentally face palmed myself for blushing.

I looked around to see where Momoku and Shizuka was siting. I saw Shizuka next to Neji, Ironicaly, and saw her looking down a bit, probably trying to hide some blush. I looked to see Momoku next to Shino and smiled. I'm gonna end up annoying the both of them because well...why not?

We started to leave and I told Naruto that I would get ramen with him later since I had to task to someone. He looked a little sad but nodded anyway before leaving. I waited for Gaara outside of the door. 'I wonder what he needs to ask me.'

A/N - I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. If you did please vote for it. Thank you for reading. Sorry if the chapter waa trash.