22 - The Chunnin Exams (pt.4 plan into action)

Shinigami's pov

We figured out what our plan would be. It us only 20 minutes so we still have about ten minutes left. We were approached by Konohamaru, Udon, Moegi, and Riki. They wanted to interview us and we let them.

Small Time Skip (if you wanna know what happened then I could make a short chapter about it)

We decided we should go to our gate and wait since the exam was about to start. "Alright, you guys know the plan right?" Shinigami said. We all nodded and noticed that other teams were standing in front of their assigned gate. We all started to focus on who had the heaven scroll and saw the closes team was three gates away. We all looked at each other and nodded.

"Since Shizuka is gonna get us to the tower, I'll make sure the cameras are blocked except for the last one. So they could see us walk through and to the tower without any scratches or anything." I said to them. They both nodded. "And I'll make sure I get the scroll." Momoku said. "Alright good." I said happily. 'Our goal is under five minutes but it's alright if we get over that goal a bit.' Shizuka said in sign language.

"Let the second exams begin!" We heard Anko yell out as the gates started to open. We immediately ran in and stopped when we were deep enough in the forest. "Alright, I'll start with the animals blocking the camera's here. After I do Shizuka summon the dragons. As we both do that go and find the scroll Momoku." I said to them they both nodded. "Meet us back right here." I said to her. Momoku nodded and immediately ran off to find the team with the scroll they needed.

"Shizuka, keep guard for me as I do this cause I need to focus." I said to her. She nodded and did just that. I went into my meditating position and some animals started to come up to me. "Small animals, cover up all the cameras in this area until I reach the center of the forest." She whispered. The small animals started to scater off as other animals walked away. I kept that position for about a minute and half. I stopped when she knew all the cameras were covered. I looked over at Shizuka.

Shizuka nodded and did the summoning jutsu. "Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram, Summoning Jutsu." She said quietly as she used a bunch of her chakra to summon the three of her dragons. They all stood in front of her. "Now we wait for Momoku." I said. She nodded. "I'll ride Mizu, Momoku can ride Daichi, and you can ride Raijin." She said pointing to each dragon as she says their name. (In the picture above)(green one is Daichi, white one is Mizu, and purple one is Raijin.)

I nodded as she walked over to Mizu and got on her back. I stood next to Raijin. It's been about three minutes since the exams started and we saw Momoku run to us. She was in front of us and was breathing kinda hard. "You okay Momoku?" I asked her. She nodded. "Yes, now which dragon do I go on?" She asked. "The one in front of you." I said as I got onto Raijin. She nodded and breathed in nervously. When she got on Daichi, she held onto him tight since she was once again blind.

She didn't like not being on the ground but she knew ut would be over soon enough. "Hold on tight." Shizuka said quietly before she signaled all the dragons to go down the path I set up. When we were almost to the end and at the tower, her dragons put us down. Sne thanked them before we ran into the tower and quickly opened both scrolls at the same time.

As we opened the scroll, a suprised sensai was showed. It wasn't our sensai, it was Kakashi. "Well, you guys made it in a record time, how did you do it?' He asked us. We all looked at eachother and shrugged. "It's a secret." Momoku said smiling. He sighed. "Would you like to know your time?" He asked us.

We all nodded eagerly. "Your time was four minutes and forty-three seconds." He said to them. We all smiled brightly, well except for Shizuka but she did smile a bit.

"Thank you for letting us know Kakashi-Sensei." I said happily. He gave us his closed eye smile before speaking. "There's no need to thank me. Anyways, the Hokage would like to speak to you." He said to us. He put one of his hands on Shizuka's shoulder and his other on Momoku and I's shoulder. He shushined(did I spell that right?) the four of us away to the Hokage's office.

He was looking at something where he could see what everyone was doing atvthe exams. As we appeared he looked up at us. "Thank you for getting them for me Kakashi." Gramps said to him. Kakashi nodded before he shunshined away to who knows where. "I need to ask you two things, first how did you get through the forest so fast? It seems I wasn't able to detect any of you." He asked us. We all looked at each other, debating if we should tell him. He smiled and looked at him. "It's a secret." We all said that same time before laughing a bit.

Gramps laughed a bit as well. "Alright, my second question is do you want to participate in the last phase of the exam or become chunnin right away." He asked. We all stood there in shock. We didn't expect to have a choice. "You have until the fifth day to decide." He said to them. Ww all looked at each other. "You all don't need to choose the same thing, you'll all be on the same team either way." He said to them.

We all turned away and whispered to ourselves. "Maybe we should just become chunnin to bit mess any of the timeline up." Shizuka whispered to us. We both nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's like what if Shizuka ended up fighting Neji. You won't speak out in public and that would change so much." Momoku explained. "Yeah, I agree." I whispered before we all turned around and looked back at the Hokage. "We accept to become Chunnin without taking the third exam." We all said to him. He nodded. "Alright then. If we have more teams left then we thought would past, a premilima exams will be hold before the final exams. You are all welcomed too watch if we end up having a premilima exams." He said to them. They all smile and nodded.

"So, do we wait until fifth day is here oe could go back to the tower?" Momoku asked wanting to see her brother. "You may go back if you'd like but the end if the exams is that fifth day and I will call you back here on that day." He said to them. They all nodded and one of the Anbus took us back. We thanked them before they shunshined away. We sat down in the tower and talked for awhile, waiting for Team 10 and Gaara's team.

A/N - This is the first chapter being written in 2021. I wanna say happy New Years to all my readers and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did then please vote on it. Next chapter will most likely be a time skip. Sorry if this chapter was short but anyways, I hope you have a good night and/or day. Goodbye readers.