30 - I Have A Problem With These Books

Shinigami's pov

Today I went to visit Naruto. I think that he should wake up or be awake when I get there. I decided to stop at Ino's family shop to get some flowers.

As I got there I saw Ino's mom. I was ready to buy the flowers when I saw Ino walk out from behind the shop. She looked at me. "Hi, uh...Shinigami right?" She asked me. I nodded and smiled. "Hey Ino." I said to her. I haven't really spoken to her since I've been here so I'm not shocked that she kinda didn't know my name. "Who's the flowers for?" She asked me. "Naruto. He over worked himself so I got some flowers for him. He's in the hospital but he should be awake by the time I go there." I said to her.

"I'll be going fir a bit mom." Ino said to her mom. "Alright, don't be gone for too long." She said back. "Do you mind if I walk with you there?" She asked me and I shook my head. We both started to walk to the hospital.

When we got there instead of going to the front desk I went straight to his room. "Well I'll see you around I should get going. I don't want my mom to be mad at me." Ino said. "Bye Ino, thanks for walking with me." I said as she waved bye to me.

I went into Naruto's room and he was already awake. I also saw Shikamaru in the room. "Oh, hey Shikamaru, hey Naru." I said as I closed the door behind me. I put the flowers in a vase that was next to the bed. Shikamaru waved slightly as Naruto smiled. "Hey Shini." He said to me. "Just wanted to make sure that you were awake. You can't overwork yourself like that, baka." I mumbled as I flicked his forehead. He whined as I did. "Ow, what was that for." He said as he rubbed the spot I hit. "For scaring me." I mumbled. I knew that he was gonna faint but I was still worried, and sleeping by myself didn't help either.

"Anyways, I'm gonna go. I'll see you guys later, bye." I said as I left the room. I walked over to Lee's room and left him some flowers as well. I put it inside of the vase before I walked out of the room.

I left the hospital and started to walk around the village. I found a book store and decided to buy some books since I had nothing better to do. I went in and started to look around. I saw some books that was in the same section as the Icha Icha Paradise books. I was contemplating on getting them.

'Not only is it tricky to get since they won't ket a child tame books like that, do I really wanna fall that rabbit hole of books?' I asked myself. As for my answer.

'Of course I do. I'll use the transformation Jutsu and transform into a adult male that looks nothing like me.' I thought to myself with a smile on my face. I was about to leave the store when who I guessed to be an employee spoke to me.

"Are you not gonna buy anything?" They asked me, they gave me a certain look that told ne they were suspicious. "Oh, I apologize. I left my money at home, I was gonna get it then come back." I said giving him a smile.

Before they could say anything else I left and walked towards my house. I had a simple plan. I'd make a shadow clone then transform myself. After I get my books I'll let my clone self walk into the store and get a random book. I'll pay as my clone does that and let my clone pay as well. Then I can get home and read.

As I started to put my plan to action, I transformes into a male with green eyes and black hair. I made them look good looking just incase I had to flirt with the female working the register. I then made my normal clone. I started to walk back to the book store in my transformation.

When I got there I pretended to look around and looked at a few of the books. I went over to the section with the books I wanted and grabbed a few. My clone walked into the store and picked a book that was about Fuinjutsu. I went to the counter and talked to the cashier a bit. After I payed for the books. I winked at her. "Thanks, see you around." She blushed and started to fan girl as I left. 'The last part was kinda unnecessary but it is what it is.'

I saw my clone walk out of the store awhile later and smiled. "Mission accomplished." I said quietly to myself. I went somewhere secluded and released the transformation jutsu. "Nice now I have a book about Fuinjutsu and the books I wanted." I said with a bright smile on my face. I put the books away but also heard someone walking. I turned my head to see two people.  It was Kakashi and Guy sensei. Kakashi seemed to notice me since he looked directly at me.

I looked away from him and tried to leave before they could reach me. To my surprise as soon as I turn around Kakashi is right there. "Hello there." He said. He was close up in my face so I pushed his face away from me. "Well who is the young lady Kakashi?" I heard a voice say from behind me.

I turned around and saw Guy sensai. Now, I absolutely LOVED Guy sensei, so I was having a hard time to not fan girl since he was speaking to me directly. "I am Shinigami Uzumaki, nice to meet you." I said as I looked up at him, eyes twinkling. Kakashi sweat dropped. "He doesn't need a second mini Guy." He said as he picked me up. "Hey let me down pervert!" I yelled at Kakashi as he picked me up. He obviously didn't and walked away still holding me. "Good bye Guy Sensei." I said as I stopped struggling. "Good Bye youthful child!" He screamed back to me. "H-He called me youthful..." I mumbled before I started to cry in joy and fan girl for the first time being here.

Kakashi sweat dropped as he looked at me with a weird expression. After I calmed down Kakashi looked at me. "So, you call me pervert, but yet you're the one who used the transformtion jutsu to get some, adult books, which you shouldn't be reading." He said. "It's mine. I paid for it and I want it. And besides I'm a bit of a closet pervert, I never said that I wasn't one I just said that you are." I said. He shook his head.

"Kakashi I have a question." He looked at me. "Can I see your face?" I asked him. "No." He said quickly before he turned away from me. "Why not?" I asked him. "Beacuse I said no."

".....i already know what you look like I just wanted to see it in person." I said. He put me down. "Name a feature I have." I smirked. "You have a birthmark on your face near your mouth but also under it." I said to him. He looked shock and sighed. "I guess there's no point then." He said as he pulled his mask down. I smiled as I saw his face. It looked better in real life. "Why do you even wear a mask? You look awesome. I thought you were hiding a weird looking feature or something." I said. He put his mask back up. "That's enough for now, I'll see you around Shinigami." He said as he walked away.

I waved bye to him and took by bag with my books. I started to walk around the different training grounds and ended up walkeing into a forest. I got on a tall tree and began to read one of the books I got.

A/N - Sorry if this was short or wasn't good, I hope that you still enjoyed it. If you did I would appreciate it if you would vote on the chapter. Anyways, see you next time readers.