3 - The Academy and Teams

Shinigami's pov

I woke up to a pillow hitting my face. As that happened I fell and hit my head on the floor. Then everything came back to me. It wasn't a dream. Well, what do you know I thought it was a dream. I was pushed out of my thoughts from Naruto yelling at me.

"SHINIGAMI! WAKE UP WE HAVE TO GO TO THE ACADEMY!!!!" He yelled. After he said that I was in the bathroom in less then a split second. I came out 3 minutes ready to go. "Let's go Naruto I don't were the Academy is." I said as I dragged Naruto out the door. We ran on the roof tops to the academy.

Time skip

As we made it to the academy Naruto walked straight to his class. I saw Momoku, and Shizuka standing outside the classroom. I went to stand with them. I guess we have to wait to be introduced into the classroom.

Naruto's pov

As Iruka-sensai starts the class he says "Okay class settle down. We have 3 new students joining us. Please come in." After he said that Shinigami, and her 2 other friends walked through the door. I think she said their names are Shizuka and Momoku? Yea that's it. I waved at Shinigami and she smiled at me. I notice the other 2 are looking at someone else. I see their looking at Kiba and Sasuke. I was gonna say here comes another fan girl but surprisingly, Sasuke smiled at her. Mabye It's his sister. "Would you like to Introduce yourself?" Iruka asks the 3 of them, they only nodded in response.

Shinigami's pov

Momoku introduced herself first. She said "Hello. My name is Momoku Inuzuka. Also I am blind." As she said the entire class except for Kiba, Sasuke, Shizuka, and me gasped in surprise. After she said that I spoke for Shizuka since she is 'mute'. So I said " Her name is Shizuka Uchiha asd she is a mute which is why I'm speaking for her. I am Shinigami Uzumaki. Any questions?" After I said that people started to raise their hands. I saw Sakura raise her hand so I pointed to her. She asked "Do you think any one here looks cute?" This question made me smirk a bit. I said "Well of course." With that said Ino asked who I thought was cute. "Well I think Rover, Advika, Akamaru, and Takeshi." I said with a smile. "Who's Rover, Advika and Takeshi?" Sakura asked. As if on que Rover popped his head out from Momoku's jacket, While Advika and Takeshi come flying from the hall. Takeshi lands on Shizuka's left shoulder and Advika lands on my head. Everyone except for Naruto, Sasuke, and Kiba, just stares.

Iruka then tells us we can sit wherever we wanna sit. We all sot next too our brothers. We think that was a good first impression.

1 week Time Skip

It's been a week and we graduated from the academy. I also found I have a tailed beast in me. Apparently it's called the 10 tailed wolf. I guess that's......interesting?

Anyways, today were going to get our teams. Maybe I'll be on a team with Momoku and Shizuka. I already know Naruto is with Sasuke and Sakura so. Me and Naruto were outside the academy ready to go in. As we did we sat down I saw Shizuka and Momoku sitting at the top so I went to sit next to them. As I did I felt like I was being watched. Then it hit me. I tapped Shizuka and Momoku to get their attention. When I did tilted my head back a bit and they got what I was try ing to say. We all turned around and waved to the corner where the hokage was watching us.

Hiruzen's pov

Me and a few other jonin were watching the kids. "One of the most promising new students, Sasuke Uchiha. Is that him?" Kakashi asked. "Yes, he his one of them." I replied. "He's the only survivor left from the Uchiha clan." Kurenai said. "Actually he isn't." Every looked towards me confused. "He has his younger twin sister Shizuka Uchiha." I said as I showed her. "Naruto Uzumaki." Kakashi said. Right as he said that Momoku, Shinigami, and Shizuka all turned around and waved. Most of the jounin including me were suprised.

"Who are they?" Kakashi asked "That is Shizuka Uchiha, Sasuke's twin sister, Momoku Inuzuka, Kiba's twin sister and Shinigami Uzumaki, Naruto's twin sister." I explain. "They are the most promising new students."

Shinigami then mouthed 'watch this' as she pointed towards Naruto glaring at Sasuke from the top of the desk. Everyone payed attention and then they accidentally kissed each other.

Shinigami's pov

Then they started to kiss each other. I bought a camera a few days ago just for this moment. I took my camera out and now I have a picture. I love this.

"Narutooo, your gonna pay." All the girl began walking towards Naruto but before they could I ran infront of them before they could touch him. "Move Shinigami or we'll hurt you to." Sakura said. When she said that I started burst ou laughing along with Momoku and a smirking Shizuka. "You do realize your like the weakest person in this class right, billboard brow." I said looking at her with a smirk. Some of the girls began to laugh while others tried to hold in their laughs. I then turned around to help Naruto up from the floor. As I did Sakura tried kicking me but without turning around I grabbed her leg and held it until she lost balance and fell.

After Iruka came in she ended up sitting next to the emo duck butt either way. He then startef to announce the teams. I didn't pay attention until he said Team 7.
"Squad 7: Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Horuno," As he said that Naruto cheered and Sakura dropped her head and said 'I'm doomed.' "and Sasuke Uchiha." As he said that Sakura cheered as Naruto said 'I'm doomed.'

"Squad 8: Hinata Hyuga, Kiba Inuzuka, and Shino Aburame." As he said the last name I saw a tint of pink on Momoku's cheek. Shino was her anime crush so this would of course be interesting. "Squad 9: Momoku Inuzuka, Shinigami Uzumaki, and Shizuka Uchiha." We all just smiled.
"Team 10: Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, and Choji Akimichi." He kept saying other names but I didn't know them so I didn't pay attention. Until I heard Naruto yell "Hey sensai. WHY DOES A GREAT NINJA LIKE ME HAVE TO BE WITH HIM!" Naruto yelled pointing his finger at Sasuke.

"Sasuke has the third highest score in the class. You have the lowest Naruto." Iruka said. "Wait, if Sasuke has the third highest score, then who are the other two higher scores." Sakura asked Iruka. "The second highest score is Shinigami Uzumaki, and the highest score is Shizuka Uchiha." After he said that everyone looked at us and Sasuke gave me a death stare. Looks like Somebody's mad.

Time skip to lunch

It was lunchtime when Shizuka, Momoku and I decided to just eat then came Sakura. She sat on the bench next to us looking all depressed. I turned to her and tried talking to her. "Hey Sakura." I said as I turned around towards her. "Ugh, what do you want Shinigami, are you gonna make more fun of my large forhead." She said looking down angry.
"No actually I came to apologize. I just don't like people trying to hurt my brother. Especially you." As I said that she looked at me confused and said "What do you mean by especially me?" I sighed "He cares a lot for you he might be annoying most of the time but it's because he cares for you Sakura. You know how I called you the weakest in the classroom, Sakura?" "Yeah." She replied in a low tone. "If you stop getting distracted so much from Sasuke I'm pretty sure you could become one the greatest Kunoichi out there." I said with a smile. She smiled at me. "So. Friends." I asked having my hand out for her to shake. Momoku and Shizuka ate behind me just paying attention. They both smile a Sakura. She smiles back and shakes my hand "Friends." With that said the 3 of us leave seeing Sasuke (Naruto) walking towards Sakura.

Time skip

As we wait in the classroom for our sensai, we were kinda suprised. I mean other than Team 7, were the only team in here. As Kakashi walks through the door and the chalk eraser hits his head, another sensai walks through. Wouldn't have gussed our new sensai to be
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry guys
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was yamato. We had Captain Yamato as our sensai. I guess we'll be leaving. "Team 7, meet me on the roof." As Kakashi said then he poofed up there. "Team 9, let's go."  With that said Shizuka, Momoku, and me followed Yamato out the door. This should be interesting.

(A/N) So tell me guys what do you think of Yamito being our sensai. Cya Next week readers. Or Tomorrow when for my other story.