26 - This is Sora

Shinigami's pov

"Summoning Jutsu!" I yelled out as I closed my eyes. I stopped falling and landed on something fluffy. I opened my eyes to see what looked like a baby version of. appa. She made a noise and I pet her head. "Hey girl." I said to her quietly. I looked up and saw that we were pretty far down. I saw Naruto on top a giant toad and saw the toad jump up and out of the area they were both in. I sighed and looked at Sora. "Are you ready girl? I need you to fly up and get the both of us out of here." I said to her. She made another noise that I seemed understand. 'Okay!' She said as she flew up and landed on the ground. Jiraiya was looking at Naruto trying to stay on the chief toads back. He didn't expect him to summon the chief toad but also seemed impressed.

He turned towards me when he heard something land and his eyes widened. "Hi Pervy Sage. Since you didn't know before, this is what a flying bison looks like." I said as I got off of Sora's back. I pet her head a bit and she seemed to like it since she nuzzled into my hand. Pervy sage looked at her with what looked like confusion and interest. "I've never seen a species like this before." He mumbled under his breath.

"Uh, what's your name?" I asked her. 'I'm Sora! Nice to meet you." She said happily. I smiled. "I'm Shinigami, and this is my new sensei Jiraiya, but you can just call him Pervy Sage. Pervy sage, this is my summon animal, Sky Bison, and Animal Guide, Sora." I said them both. He nodded as he looked at Sora. She was as tall as he was and was long. She wasn't adult big since she was just a child. 'Do you have any apples?' Sora asked me.

My eyes widened as I remebered that's how Air Nomads would choose/befriend their bison's. "I forgot them, but I'll have someone get them for you, okay?" She said to her. She smiled and nodded before licking me. As I was happy she was okay with it I was now soaked with her saliva. I whistled and a minute later I saw Advika flying towards me. She landed on my arm and looked at Sora curiously. I smiled at her. I went into my pocket and took some money out. I gave it to Advika and she looked at it curiously. "Take this, and go bye some apples, alright." I said to her slowly she tilted her head before responding and flying away. "Can you understand them?" Pervy sage asked me.

"Well, I understand Sora and I think she understands me. But i don't understand what Advika says, and something tells me she doesn't understand me either. I can only hope she goes and gets the right thing." I explained to him. He nodded as he looked over to Naruto still trying to stay on the chief toads back. 'Who're they?' Sora asked. "That's my brother Naruto, and the one who's back he's trying to stay on is Gamabunta." I said to her. We all looked at them as we waited for Advika.

Advika came back with a bag and landed on one of Sora's horns. She handed me the bag. I smiled at her. "Let's see if she got the right things." I said as I looked inti tge bag. Pervy sage turned to see if she got the right things. I pulled out a bag of apples and smiled. I saw that there was more things in the bag. I took out a box, I opened it and saw dango in it. I smiled brightly. "Even though I didn't ask for it, thank you Advika." I said she made noises and scratched her head. The last thing I took out was a bottle if sake. "Well I didn't expect this." I mumbled. I looked at Pervy sage. "Do you want this?" I asked him. He shrugged and took it. "Well atleast you got the main thing." I said as I pet her head. She nuzzled into my hand and I smiled. I looked at Sora and held out two apples for her. She opened her mouth and I gave them to her to eat. She ate them happily and I took an apple out for Advika. I took one of my kunai knives out and cut the apple in half I handed it to her and she took it happily. She started to lick it before biting into it. "Would you like an apple Pervy Sage?" I asked him as I turned around.

"Could you stop calling me that?" He asked in a annoyed tone. "Can you stop peeping on naked lady's?" I asked him in a sarcastic tone as I threw an apple at him. He caught it and rolled his eyes, starting to eat it.

We all looked up at Naruto still trying to stay on Gamabunta's back. The day started to slowly pass by and Naruto was still on his back. I was in the sky on Sora so we can get a better view on what was going on. I don't think that Naruto noticed us yet nor Gamabunta but eventually, Naruto won and ended up fainting. I was gonna unsummon Sora since I couldn't take her into the village due to her size. She brought me back to the ground and I got off her back. Before I could say anything she shrunk down to a size a little smaller then Advika. She hopped on my shoulder. 'Please let me go with you, I can go in your jacket if you want.' She told me. I laughed a bit and pet her head. "I didn't expect you to be able to shrink, you really are something else aren't you. Sure you could come with me."

'Thank you!' She said happily. "Maybe we can work on some attacks later and we could see if you have chakra as well." I said to her. She nodded and crawled into my jacket. I smiled as Advika was on my shoulder. I walked over to where Gamabunta was and he finally noticed me. He caught Naruto before he hit the ground. "Thank you for catching him." I said as I smiled at him.

"Hm? And who are you?" He asked me. "I'm his sister, Shinigami Uzumaki. It's nice to meet you." I said to him.

"I am Gamabunta, it is nice to meet you as well." He said to me. "I'll take your brother to the hospital since it seemed like he won't be waking up anytime soon." He said. "May I come with you?" I asked him. He looked at me, contemplating if he should bring me before nodding. "Get on my back. I did as he said and after struggling for a bit I got on his back and held onto him tightly. He made his way to the hospital and I got off of his back. "Thanks Gamabunta!" I said as he gave Naruto to me. "Good bye." "Goodbye." He said before he unsummoned himself. I picked Naruto up and walked into the hospital. Some nurses came up to me and asked what happened.

"He fainted from over working himself so I wanted to bring him here to make sure he's alright." I said to them. They took him to a room and I followed them. I saw them put him down in a bed. I sat in a chair next to him. The nurses left the room and I sighed. "You shouldn't be over working yourself like that idiot, but you should be fine so I won't bug you when you wake up." I mumbled the last part as I looked at his sleeping form. I knew I was gonna have to leave soon since visiting hours would be over but I was gonna try to stretch that time. I've never slept without someone with the time I spent here.

I'd be with Advika and Sora but it still isn't the same. Sooner or later someone came into the room. "I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave since visiting hours are over. You could come back in the morning at 8 o'clock." She said to me. I sighed and looked at Naruto. "Alright, good night Naru." I whispered into Narutos ear before getting up and walking out of the room. 'Maybe I'll visit Lee next time too.' I thought to myself as I left the hospital. I started to walk home and felt Sora move around in my jacket. I opened the top of my jacket a bit and saw Sora's head pop out.

I giggled. "You alright?" I asked her. 'Yup!' She said happily. I smiled and got home. As I opened the door Advika flew into the bedroom and onto the bed. I giggled a bit and walked to the bedroom. Sora flew from inside of my jacket to the beside the bed and grew again. She surprisingly fit and laid by the bed and a desk in the room. "I'll be back, I'm gonna take a shower." I said to them.

I got what I need to take a shower and walked to the bathroom.

A/N - Alright so sorry for ending it like this but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did please vote on it cause I really appreciate that but you don't have to. I'm going to try my best to make as many chapters this month because I feel like I haven't made enough chapters through out the time of me making this book which has been almost a year. So you should look forward to more chapters. Goodbye readers, have a good day/night.