25 - Hey, Pervy sage

Shinigami's pov

I was with Naruto and we were eating ramen. I was explaining to him that my team and I already passed the exams. That's actually the reason to why we're eating ramen. I told him I'd buy him some so he would be happier and it worked. "So Naru, what do you plan on doing for the next month?" I asked him. "I'll probably ask Kakashi-Sensei if he could train me that way I'll pass the exam no matter what, believe it!" He said before he stuffed his face with ramen. I started to eat slowly and thought if I should train with him and Jiraiya or do something else. I decided I would train with him as I finshed my food and waited until Naruto finshed. When we finished I paid for our food and started to walk away. "So what are you gonna do now?" I asked him. "I'm gonna ask Kakashi-Sensei to train me more so I'll be ready for the last part of the exam, believe it!" He yelled out. "Okay then, he should be at the hospital with Sasuke." I said to him. "Then let's go!" He said loudly as he grabbed my hand and ran towards the hospital.

A/N - I have a question, do you guys rather Naruto say Believe it or dattebayo? Or both cause I be contemplating on what to write sometimes. Anyways back to the story.

Time skip

"What!? Why!?" Naruto yelled out to Kakashi. "I'll be training Sasuke for the time being, but don't worry I already got someone that's willing to teach you." He said as he gave him his closed eye smile. I rolled my eyes already knowing who it is. "Look they're right there." He said as we both looked behind us. We both saw Ebisu and I sighed. "What? You mean Ebisu-sensei? I already defeated him with my se-" Naruto got caught off to Ebisu covering his mouth. I slapped his hand off of him and glared at him. He made a dirty look at us and Kakashi just stood there confused. I glared at him the entire as they spoke.

Eventually, we left the hospital and went with Ebisu to the hot springs. He was standing on the water and was telling us thatwe needed to do that. Naruto started trying but I stayed right where I was. "Aren't you gonna try?" Ebisu asked me. I shook my head. "Not in hot burning water." I said as I watched Naruto fall in the water and scream since it was hot. "Whatever I never asked for you to join this training." I looked at him. "And I don't wanna train with an asshole like you." I said as he looked at me shocked.

I sighed and waited for Jiraiya to show up. When I saw him I walked towards him. He was peeping into the womens part of the hot springs. "You really are a pervert." I said and apparently suprised him. He looked at me with an annoyed expression but when his eyes landed on me, he looked suprised and slightly confused.  "What?" I asked him. "Nothin-" He got cut off by Naruto.

The next thing I know is that pervy sage started to do his dramatic intro thing. He looked kinda weird doing it. By the time he finished we both gave him a weird look, not at all amazed. He sighed and tried to leave us alone, but we wanted him to teach us. "Please, we don't want that other asshole as a sensei, he's only training us cause Kakashi asked him too. He has too big of an ego." I said as we kept begging. Naruto did his sexy Jutsu, which kind of annoyed me but I didn't say anything since it was the reason that pervy sage agreed to train us.

We went to a more secluded area and we continued to try walking on water. I focused my chakra to the bottom of my feet amd walked over to the water. I focused on walking on the water and I took three successful steps, before falling in at least. Pervy sage saw that Naruto was really having a hard time and looked at his seal. "What's wrong?" I asked him as I walked over to him. He pointed at his seal. "Someone must've tampered with it." He mumbled before he did some hands signs to fix the seal. It looked like he punched Naruto in the gut and made him fly. "Do you know much about seals?" I asked him. He looked at me. "Why?" I looked down. "Well, the Uzumaki ckan specialised in sealing techniques, I would want that type of tradition to keep going. So I wanna learn fuinjutsu." I explained as I looked back up at him. "That's why."

"Well, I don't specialize in fūinjutsu, but I could probably teach you a bit." He said. I smiled and thanked him. Naruto tried to stand on the water again and this time he succeeded. I tried to walk on the water and didn't fall through. Naruto and I gave each other a high five before looking at Jiraiya. We saw him trying to be perverted. "Stop being a pervert, what if there's a minor in there." I said annoyed. He turned to look at me. "There isn't." He said to her.

"One day you'll look at the wrong time and you'll regrer it." I mumbled as I continued to practice walking on water and doing other things like jumping and running on water.

Naruto kept begging Jiraiya to teach us something new. He ended up using his sexy Jutsu to convince him. He was showing us the summoning Jutsu. He showed us the handsigns and told us what the jutsu is/does. He gave Naruto the contract so he could sign it first.

"What happens when you do the Justu without signing a contract?" I asked him. "You'll end up in the world of your most compatible summoning animal." He said to her. I nodded and saw as Naruto tried the Jutsu and summoned a tadpole. I snorted a bit and turned my head away from. He started yelling at me. "HEY WHAT'S SO FUNNY! I BET YOU COULDN'T DO ANY BETTER!" He yelled at me. I shrugged. "I guess we won't find out. Not with toads anyways." I said. Jirayia looked at me. "Your not gonna sign the contract?" He asked her. I shook my head. "Nope, I think I already have a summoning animal." I said to him. "You do? What animal?" He asked curiously.

I looked at him. "A Sky Bison." I said to him. He looked at her confused. "What's a Sky Bison, it sounds cool." Naruto said as he heard what we were talking about. "Well a Sky Bison is a hybrid of a Bison and I think a manatee." She said to them. "A hybrid?" Jiraiya mumbled. "Did you sign a contract for it?" He asked her but she shook her head. "Nope she was a gift." I said to him. "But I haven't summoned her yet. I'm gonna guess that I'll need a lot of chakra to summon her." I said. Jiraiya nodded a bit.

"Let's see if you could summon it then." Jiraiya said, seemingly interested.

I sighed but nodded. I did the habd signs for the Summoning Jutsu: Boar, Dog, Bird, Monkey, Ram. I tried doing it...but nothing happened. "Not enough chakra I guess." I said. Jiraiya then started telling us that we have a second chakra and we have to try and tap into it. I knew he meant our tailed beast but Naruto was completely clueless. He brought us over to a cliff but I stayed behind him, not wanting to be pushed off. He looked at me and I looked away. Turns out that was a mistake and he grabbed the color of both mine and Naruto's Jacket before dropping us down the cliff. Naruto started screaming and I curled up in a ball as I fell. I closed my eyes and when I opened them I wasn't falling anymore. Their was water on the floor and it went up to my ankles. I looked around and it looked like Naruto's conscience, except the aura it gave off was blue and orange. I came to the conclusion that this was my aura, and my conscience. I walked around and stopped when I saw a cage. I figured it was my tailed beast. I slowly walked to the cage and saw it.

The beast looked at me and growled. I stared at the beast and asked them a question. "Your a female right? I don't wanna mistake your gender." I said as I walked closer to the cage. "Why does that matter to you?" The tailed beast asked in a seemingly annoyed tone. "Based off your voice I'd say your a female, and because I wanna call you she instead of it or they." I said smiling. She turned away from me and I sighed. "Could I ask you a few questions?" She didn't say anything so I sat in front of her cage. "Well I wanted to ask you three things. One, what's your name. The second was is if you could give me some chakra. And the third was if you know a easier way to come here so I could speak to you or if you could speak to me in my mind." I asked her. She growled at my second question. "So you just want chakra and are trying to sugar code it." She said loudly as she hit the front of the cage getting angry but she stopped as she saw my expression.

I had an angry look. I can understand that she would hate people, but she shouldn't be putting me in that mix of people either. "I'm sorry for trying to be friends with you and try to not make you feel so locked up. I only asked so I could use the summoning jutsu and not fall to our deathes." I said to her. It stayed quiet for a moment and I sighed. "Onmyodo." She said quietly. I looked at her confused. "You asked for my name, it's Onmyodo." She said not looking at me. I smiled. "I'm Shinigami! Although you probaby already know that." I said to her happily. "Yeah, yeah whatever. I can talk to you in your mind just say my name. Now goodbye." She said and as I opened my eyes I was falling again. I did the hand signs and yelled. "Summoning Jutsu!"

A/N - Yeah a bit of a cliffhanger I know. I'm sorry but I hope that you enjoyed this chapter. If you did please vote, I would really appreciate it. Anyways, goodbye readers.