9 - Hello, Random ANBU

Narrator's pov

As Squad 9 approached the Sand Village two of the Genin wasn't exactly ready. Momoku wasn't ready since the sand Village was a bit more windy. Shinigami on the other hand was having a mental brake down. In her head of course. Why you ask? It was because her all time anime crush lived in the village, I think you guys know who it is. If not, you'll just have to wait.

Anyways, as they approached the gate the guards stopped them from entering. Even though the leaf and sand are in an alliance, you still need permission to enter the other village. The three genin decided to put on their best act. They silently decided to he as professional as possible. Just because, well, why not? The guard sees that we have our permission and brings us to the Kazekage tower.

Mini Time Skipu

Shinigami's pov

As we entered the Kazekage's office Shizuka, Momoku and I weren't sure if it was Rasa or Orochimaru. Either way, we need to be careful. Anyways, as we entered he looked up at us with a glare that literally could kill a elderly person. The part that gets me is that I think that's his neutral look. The four of us lined up tallest to shortest. It was Yamato-Sensai, Shizuka, Momoku, then me. Shizuka and Momoku were about the same height with Momoku only about a inch shorter. I, on the other hand, was about 2 or 3 inches shorter then Naruto. Yea, I'm about 4ft. 5in. tall. Don't blame me, I'm only human.

Ok Anyways, he started talking about our mission and how were gonna stay here for a night. How sweet he is. We all bowed our goodbye, and I guess thank you, then we were escorted to where we were gonna sleep. We said thanks to the person who escorted us, as we bowed to them. 'I think we're bowing to much.' I thought to myself as Yamato closed the door.

We all took a big sigh, hey acting professional is a lot of work. "I think we bowed too much." I stated out of the random, as they all just nodded. "Are we allowed to walk around?" Momoku asked as me and Shizuka just shrugged our shoulders. Though me and Momoku felt it we acted as if we didn't. We both knew that there was 4 ANBU ninjas were watching us. Shizuka didn't say a word knowing they were there as well. Her not speaking let Yamato know that something wasn't right. Although he could probably sense their chakra. Like seriously, they weren't even masking their chakra.

Next thing you know rover jumps out of Momoku's jacket and in front of one if the ANBU'S but was on the ground. He was barking towards the ceiling where the Anbu person was. As I felt the expression that the person put on I snorted. It was like a mix of annoyed, surprised, suspicious, confused and angry. I'm pretty sure I saw this expression on Naruto's face before. "What's wrong boy?" Momoku asks 'confused'. As the Anbu moves it's position Rover turned his head in the direction but ran to Momoku and jumped onto her head. The ANBU was slightly confused or at least they were until Advika jumped and pushed them onto the floor from behind. We all just turned around to see Advika looking up at us as she stood on the confused Anbu.

"Would you by any chance tell us why you were spying on us?" i said as Advika jumped onto my lap and sat there. "The Kazekage told me to test you, and you failed since you didn't sense my presences." I made a face that said 'does it look I care' towards him as he stood on his feet. "Actually we didn't fail." Momoku said as she pet Rover who seemed to fall asleep. Before he spoke, the other three ANBU fell onto the floor with tape over their mouths, their mask pulled up to their noses and their hands and feet tied behind their back. Where did they got the tape and rope is a mystery to me but didn't matter right now. "As you were speaking to me my other two teammates and sensai simply did that as I replaced them with some clones." As I say the last part my 'teammates' sitting next to me disappeared in a puff of smoke.

The ANBU in front of me slightly tilted their head down as if he were defeated. "Fine then I will tell him you were successful." As he said that Momoku, Shizuka, and Yamato untied the rope and took the tape off of the other ANBU. They quickly pulled their mask down and appeared by the ANBU in front of me. "Could you bring me with you, I'd like to talk with the Kazekage." I said before they were able to leave. The one who was in front of me the entire time nodded his head yes. He took hand of my shoulder, "I'll be back soon, see ya in a bit." was what I said before the ANBU, Advika, and I disappeared into a puff of smoke.

In the Kazekage's office

Rasa's pov

I decided I would tell Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara that their gonna have a team from the leaf escort them to the leaf. I never told them they were getting escorted by leaf ninja. The only reason I did this was because I wanted them to send some of the highest genin. There's a chance that they'll get to see their abilities and see if their difficult opponents or not. If they are then they'll have more of an advantage of winning with strategy. Anyways, I told a few ANBU to tell Temari, Kankuro, and Gaara to come into my office immediately. They flinched a bit when I said Gaara but nodded their head and and left to do as told. After they left, I continue to do the paper work that's stacked on every Kage's desk.

A few minutes later I hear a knock on the door. "Come in." I say without looking up from my work. As I felt the presence of Temari, and Kankuro I look up at them with a neutral face. A few seconds later some sand starts swirling in the middle of the room revealing Gaara. I started to explain to them that they're going to be escorted by a leaf ninja. "And Gaara, try not to kill them." I hope he won't kill them or the Hokage will be suspicious. That would be very much unnecessary.

'Poof'

A/N - sorry for not posting last week but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did please vote. Bai readers 😊