Episode 3-32: Magic Has Returned!

Start from the beginning

"He or she already found it!?" Eugene shrills.

"So it's just like I suspected..." Demanitus assumes stunning Eugene and Pascal.

"What!?" Eugene shrieks and Pascal croaks in shock as well. Astonished by the new info that was given to them, Cassandra grips her fists and approaches the machine with a frown.

"Where is the new user right now at the other dimension?" Cassandra commands.

"She's currently residing in an all boys campus known as Night Raven College." The machine answers.

"Welp. Least we know she's a girl." Eugene points out.

"But it's weird. How did she find those two gems?...And why is she at an all boys college?" Cassandra wonders with questions swirling around her mind. With the answers now cleared up, Rapunzel clench her fists and turns to her friends.

"Come guys, we're meeting Varian now!" Rapunzel exclaims as she dashes through the temple shocking her husband and her best friend.

"Whoa! Blondie wait!!" Eugene shouts as he runs after his wife. Cassandra turns to Demanitus with a small smile.

"Thanks for everything, Demanitus. I gotta go now." Cassandra thank him as she turns her heels and runs after her friends leaving the wise monkey smiling cheekily at the trio.

"What a great way to reunite these heroes together...." Demanitus mutters as he crept a warm smile.

"Good luck, comrades." He reassures them before his mind reverts back to a monkey where he chatters and scratches his back like any other monkey would do.
————————

Meanwhile at the other dimension in the Coral Sea, a burst of bright light flash before their eyes shocking Glory and her friends.

"What was that light just now?" Jack gasps and Glory turns around to crept a smile when she sees the anemones on their heads disappear.

"Well you look at that. You're back to normal." She slyly compliments.

"...Hm?" Ace looks puzzled when she said this until his eyes notice the anemone on Deuce's head is no longer there.

"Ah! Deuce, you're anemone is gone!" Ace yelps.

"Ggh, you're right!" Deuce shrieks.

"Mine and Ace's disappeared too!" Grim chimes before pumps his paw up in victory.

"Hooray! Leona and Ruggie came through!" Grim cheers shocking the twins.

"...What did you just say?" Jade utters with a shock look.

"What d'ya mean by that?" Floyd ask irritably with a look of disbelief. Witnessing the looks of shock and disbelief from the twins, Glory let's out a sly chortle as she covers her mouth with her hand while laughing. She then plasters a smug face and folds her arms.

"What did I say? I told you we would beat you. As you can see, we made a deal with Leona to get him to help us out with this!" Glory explains stunning the twins.

"Hehehe! Yeah! Take that eels!" Grim taunts as he blows a raspberry at the Leech twins.

"What? That guy's always lazing about and sleeping all the time like a sea lion. There's no way he'd help you." Floyd retorts in disbelief.

"As a dorm head, he should have wanted to avoid getting involved with Azul. How exactly did you convince him to help you?" Jade ask curiously.

"Simple really. My minion told me that we'd quietly leave Savanaclaw tomorrow if he cooperated with us to get the Ramshackle dorm back. But if he didn't we promised to keep him up every, single night." Grim explains with a smirk.