Episode 3-20: The Next Step

Start from the beginning

"Jeez I feel sorry for you." Ruggie sympathizes.

"Thanks Ruggie." Glory sighs looking aggravated as before, but Jack pats her back.

"Hey, you'll get better kay?" Jack reassures and she nods at him with a tired expression.

"I know...." She mumbles.

"You poor henchman." Grim empathizes patting her arm with his little paw.

"Again, I'm not your henchman." Glory snarks shooting a glare at the small grey cat.

"Whatever." He snarks back.

"Jack even mentioned to me that you have a tattoo on your right hand now. Show it to me." He instructs as Glory nods and takes off the glove that reveals the moonstone opal on her right hand. As she shows her moonstone opal tattoo, Grim's eyes became wide open when he saw a close up of her tattoo.

"Wow! It looks so cool!!" Grim gasps with his eyes sparkle in awe.

"Yeah..." Glory mutters sheepishly feeling awkward a bit. Soon the Savanaclaw peer at the moonstone opal with inquisitive yet fascinated looks.

"So that's what the moonstone opal looks like..." Jack utters with his eyes glimmer with awe.

"Ok I have to admit. That looks pretty badass." Ruggie compliments. Leona gazes at it for a minute as he grabs a hold of her right hand to smell the scent of the moonstone opal.

"Hmph. It's powerful alright, but I don't blame you. It must be tiring to control that newfound power that you just developed." Leona said.

"Furthermore. There's no way to beat merfolk head on in the water, no matter how you struggle. It's like you're trying to get eaten." Leona points out.

"...Umm, Leona, did you by chance how those twins were merfolk?" Jack ask curiously.

"Pretty much." Leona casually replies.

"I knew this whole time." Glory told them shocking Jack and Grim.

"Eeh? You have?!" They both shrieked and she nods.

"Yeah. Their appearance alone gives it away. They even gave me moray eel vibes from the Little Mermaid when I first met them." She explain to them while trying not to shiver from the image of her first creepy encounter with the Leech twins.

"I'll say. Last summer, I saw Floyd revert to that form during a joint swimming class we had..." Ruggie informs.

"If he came at me like that in the water, I feel like my story would be over..." Ruggie mutters while lightly shivering from the haunting image of Floyd.

"Then you should tell us something like that I'm advance!" Jack barks at them with a glare.

"Weren't you guys the ones that jumped in without gathering information first?" Leona reminds them.

"If you asked I would have told you all about it." Leona said with a smug look on his face.

"Yeah yeah. You gotta be wary before you act. Shishishi!" Ruggie advises them as he let's out his signature hyena laughter.