Bonus Chapter 7 • Lovely Dreams

"Okay b'fore we go, how 'bout one more toast to the future Mrs. Hottie Styles . . . wait, that's not his name. Is it?" Trish laughs, leaning over the table and I raise my glass of champagne.

"Might as well be cos that's what he is! Hey, everybody, my fiancée's a hottie! But he's already taken. By me!"

No one in this nightclub seems to care since they're too distracted with dancing to the loud music and drinking with their mates, so I turn back to our booth and raise my glass for Trish.

"Cheers," we say at the same time and down the entire flute glass at once.

"Ah! JJ, you're gonna make such a beautiful bride. Almost as beautiful as these egg rolls which I'm gonna take the last one home for a midnight snacky snack. Oh my gosh. This will be the last night we're together both as single women."

"Aw, that's right. I couldn't ask for a better maid of whores . . . wait, that's not right. I think it's maid of honor? Honor honor honor. I don't know! I said it too many times that it sounds wrong to me now."

"I know! Honor. It's Maid of Honor," Trish says and I decide to go with it because I'm a completely pissed right now. "Hey, my phone's ringin'. Who's calling me at this hour?"

"Your boyfriend," I tease, wiggling my eyebrows and she huffs out a breath.

"You know I don't have a boyfriend. No man will ever want to date me."

"What? No, don't say that," I coo, scooting around the booth to sit next to her and I wrap my arm around her shoulders. "You jus' haven't met the right guy yet. In fact, if I weren't getting married tomorrow, I'd make a mooooove on you."

"Really? You would?"

"Mhm, you're sweet and funny and you've got a smokin' body. Like, I'd play motorboat with those amazing tits of yours."

"Oh my gosh, that's the sweetest thing anyone's ever said to me. Thank you, JJ."

"You're welcome," I kiss her cheek and wipe the red lipstick smudge off. "Now who was callin' ya?"

"Right. Oops," she giggles and checks her phone. "Oh, it was our taxi driver that we had scheduled. It's already half past eleven. Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, m'tired anyways," I groan, sitting up straight and I fix my tiara and sash. "I wanna go home and cuddle with Harry."

"Nu-uh, you're staying with me tonight. Remember?"

"Aw nooo I want to hug Harry and kiss him and-"

"Stop right there. I don't wanna know what else you'd like to do to him," she teases and I cover my laugh. "Okay, let's go meet uh . . . Fabio, wait, it's Fabian. Yep. That's it."

I agree with a nod, grabbing my clutch purse from the seat and we scoot out of the booth. With our arms linked together to keep our balance, we make our way out of the nightclub. Instead of the loud booming music, the noise of traffic and cars honking course through my veins and I move my jaw to pop my ears.

"I think that's our car. It's a blue one."

"Wait, Trish, let's ask the guy at the door if he can check it for us."

"Good idea. Lead the way."

I turn us around and catch the attention of the tall man who's dressed in all black and wearing a headset.

"E'scuse me, but can you help us? We need to make sure we have the correct cabbie. Show him your phone, Trish."

"Oh right. Yep. Okay. Here it is! It's this taxi number and his name is Flambino."